๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H 7/7/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! RoseGold & Thorns/Shop Till You Drop!๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• arynaryn Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    not me spending 15 diamonds to get 12 dyes, ugly hair and a ticket ๐Ÿฅด
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @b4tgirl if you got 15th place in gold, you level down to silver III
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    @Briannakkh if i'm in gold i'd wait longer to submit a ticket, maybe skip one to avoid ticket buyers. I waited like 5 hours to submit the first look this week and I got a super chill group lol. If i'm on silver I don't usually wait that long to submit maybe a couple hours
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    @Briannakkh if i'm in gold i'd wait longer to submit a ticket, maybe skip one to avoid ticket buyers. I waited like 5 hours to submit the first look this week and I got a super chill group lol. If i'm on silver I don't usually wait that long to submit maybe a couple hours
    I don't follow. When you claimed prize for last sys don't you know which tier you'll be knfor this sys?ย 
  • gemmmsgemmms Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I have submitted four looks, and have gotten around 30 votes for each, the lowest being 28. Iโ€™m so frustrated, Iโ€™ve never scored this low.. And I think my looks are fine, I usually score well in all SYSโ€™s.
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    diamonds well spent ๐Ÿ˜

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    rip my 35 diamonds, I really wanted all the items so I kept going but iโ€™m glad I was able to get the dress and hair๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’—

other than the two dyes and ticket I got I also ended up getting this hair and the red dress as well

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    First two ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคž

โค๏ธ android playerย โค๏ธ
    ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท๐ŸฆŠโ™’ย 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Good start first in silver

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    It's not worth opening 3 boxes at a time if all the items aren't in the boxes ๐Ÿ˜‘

1st box

2nd box

3rd box

I'm giving up on the other items since it took 5 tries to get one item and it's just not worth the gamble. At least I got the item I wanted most though ๐Ÿ˜ I hope the rest of you have good luck when opening your boxes! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ
    โ€ข ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’› โ€ข Lvl 57 โ€ข +++ โ€ข Amazon Fire Player โ€ข ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’› โ€ข
  • FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    aryn said:
    not me spending 15 diamonds to get 12 dyes, ugly hair and a ticket ๐Ÿฅด
    It must be rigged because this is exactly what I got ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

Let me know if you spot me! Iโ€™ve never been spotted before - Iโ€™m probably not very memorable because I change my eyes a lot LOL.ย 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    ughโ€ฆ not surprised tho!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    the db dress is soooo gorgeous, it reminds me of the db we had a few months back it was a periwinkle dress that was accompanied by gorgeous hair, tights, and a gold cute flower bouquet hand hold. i didnโ€™t get a single item that time and after chasing this dress, 20 diamonds later i didnโ€™t get this dress either ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    45 diamonds later

finally got the hair in my 9th box and got everything except the aura. so many dyes in palettes but whatever i love the hair sm ๐Ÿ˜Š
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Spent 25 diamonds only to get the aura and no hair in any one of my palettes ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Super unfair imo all 4 items should at least be there.
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited July 2022
    MissDior said:
    I'm getting low score for some time now Idk why but that very discouraging to play SYS
    You are on my TS group! Good luck to you, I hope you get everything you want! ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm also getting low scores ๐Ÿ˜“ and your doll looks gourgeous as always, you deserved better.
    My doll's name is Mishaah ๐ŸŒธ
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile โ˜บ๏ธ
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

I got the dress on the first try! Surprisingly my pallet was rlly good and had almost all the items๐Ÿ’• So happy^_^ย 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    so glad my low scores have carried over into the weekend ๐Ÿ˜…

• MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Juh said:
    MissDior said:
    I'm getting low score for some time now Idk why but that very discouraging to play SYS
    You are on my TS group! Good luck to you, I hope you get everything you want! ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm also getting low scores ๐Ÿ˜“ and your doll looks gourgeous as always, you deserved better.
    Thank you๐Ÿ’– good luck to you too ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
  • sofiazavolisofiazavoli Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    justanna said:
    So bummed I missed another spin on Editorial Edge - itโ€™s gone earlier than I expected, and now I only have Hollywood Dream which I also want to spin, but itโ€™s not VIP yetโ€ฆย 

Iโ€™m only going to spend 300 and save the rest, so I think Iโ€™ll just buy the saved outfits and that will be it.ย 

I also opened my last diamond box today - didnโ€™t get the contour/highlight, but I did get the Golden Goddess and mermaid hair so that alone makes me insanely happy ๐Ÿ˜ Other picks were not that good, shoes, cricket bat and fairy dress, but Iโ€™m pretty okay with them too. Fingers crossed they give us another chance to get the highlight / contour๐Ÿคž
    How do you save the outfits?ย 
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts

loveeee this theme ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜hereโ€™s my inspo would love to see others tooโ˜บ๏ธ