🗳️🌹🛍️KK:H 7/7/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! RoseGold & Thorns/Shop Till You Drop!🛍️🌹🗳️

Comments

• Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Aww look at @tortor and @Ash_KKH not only do they play around with races and skin colors and swap them, now they're playing around with religions!
    I don't believe either of you is black or Muslim, but if you are, my apologies. Other than that, I am so done with this forum and the incredible blatant dismissal of basic decency. 
    Religions always cause severe discussions like this since they're meant to divide people.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    naya_yh said:
    alo said:
    🪷✨

Your doll looks gorgeous!!!💗
    thank you lovely!! ☺️💗
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Aww look at @tortor and @Ash_KKH not only do they play around with races and skin colors and swap them, now they're playing around with religions!
    I don't believe either of you is black or Muslim, but if you are, my apologies. Other than that, I am so done with this forum and the incredible blatant dismissal of basic decency. 
    Calm down please. I know these girls and they are incredibly beautiful in soul and if everyone here hates me I don’t care. I will protect them.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I’m playing through this week’s storyline now (was super busy moving this week so I didn’t play every day) and honestly I’m living for how unhinged Willow is, the writing’s pretty funny
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I got the dress in my first db and then I bought 3 more and it just got worse 😩
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:
    Unwinter said:
    Oh yay, another keyboard warrior has come out the woodwork. Nice to meet you 🙃 if you truly cared about race and religion, you would’ve simply sent me a private message; instead, you decided to put me (and @tortor) on blast for what? To have your moment? Did you enjoy typing that? Since you seem so curious, yes I’m a POC, no I’m not Muslim—my maternal grandmother on the other hand, devote Muslim. It’s honestly people like you that make others wary of joining the forum. It’s a nice platform to share looks and ideas, but there’s always that one person (you) that causes unnecessary drama. If you would’ve messaged me, you would’ve realized that I style models for my imaginary catwalk. I also curate my looks to reflect what I feel is missing from the VB. Out of the thousands of looks I’ve seen in the VB, I can probably count on my fingers and toes how often I see appropriately dressed hijabji dolls. Thank you for your concern, but it wasn’t at all warranted. Have a good day 🙃
    That's a lot of words to sum up what I said: playing around and jumping between races and religions. Must be nice to live in a world where race and religion can be treated like a choice, an accessory, and a game. Lovely how the forum will never understand why that's not the case. Have a great day indeed. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Beautiful looks in the VB 🌸
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    shankkh said:

😃😃
    "No!! The votes are not rigged at all, we swear!!"
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Doing good so far in the sys 🤗😁
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Gutted I would’ve loved to get that final earnable dress but missed a couple of tickets as I was on holiday travelling for the past week until today. The looks and inspo on here are beautiful 😻 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    Is the right a forum doll? They were the popular pick :)

That looks a lot like @kadyyy
    Yes thats me🥰🥰 first time been spotted in the vb. been soo busy travelling for Eid havnt been in the forum all weekend. The look got me 41 votes. Thanks @Reina12
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 1-4❤️
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 5-8✨
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm in love with the outfits from this weekend 🥰💖
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • ShortstuffShortstuff Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I was thrown down to silver because the game went crazy and only gave me only 20s for the last two sys and now because of the damn algorithm I don't have the chance to fight for the dress!
    I'm so MAD rn I could quit this game for good.
    Been dealing with this too. I've gone down at least two style levels and every time I check an outfit I've submitted and gotten votes for, my standing goes nowhere.I usually end up being anywhere beetween 8 and 15, sometimes higher than 8, last two events i wasn't able to get higher than 20. Also usually we start out with 2 free tickets and this time I only had 1 for some reason (I think this is part of why why I'm doing bad this time, I was behind from the getgo).
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

the first two pallets have got to be some kind of joke…
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I forgot to post this yesterday and also forgot to get screenshots of my other Diamond box pallets 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I was able to get the rose aura first (which I didn’t like because it was too plain and not detailed enough), next the hair and then finally the dress!!! 💕💗 I honestly couldn’t BELIEVE my luck!!!! 💕💕

This was honestly a close call! I could’ve gotten dyes or tickets!

I just LOVE this outfit!!! 🌹✨
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
           Really love the vip event items 🌹

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I started with 33votes, my scores were terrible and then picked up out of nowhere 🤠 can’t complain as I still have 2 tickets ahead of me and most likely will be able to reach last earnable 🙌
  • amandabriochesamandabrioches Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Better than expected 🥸
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I went to watch a video for double rewards in the VB and the ad was just a black screen 😑. I hate when it does that 😐
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49