Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

1232425262729Next

Comments

• MizzyJMizzyJ Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Zeynepp said: I’m sad to hear about the lost of your old doll, that sounds like a nightmare. Your new doll looks lovey🥰 I’m sure you get to where you were in no time.
    MizzyJ said:
    Zeynepp said: I was seeing the girlies at level 50-99, so I was thinking my little level 26 was low tier💀 I guess from your response I’m not doing too bad at progress 😂🤣
    MizzyJ said:
    Haya everyone! 👋🏾 Im Jada. I’m pretty new to KKH I’m only on level 26, but I got there pretty quickly thanks to this forum, it’s been helpful. I decided why not join this lovely community, because it seems not only to be helpful, but also everyone is positively nice and popping!😆 So let’s just SLAY and be the BADDIES we we’re meant to be together. And that’s on what? That’s on PERIOD 💯💅🏾
    Girl what you mean only 26😂

After a while it gets so hard to level up im on level 37 right now this is my second doll (i lost my progress😓) and i can say it takes A LOT of work to get to 26 and looking at how gorgeous your doll is you are doing a great job love

What’s Goodie Goodie? 😊
  • FineFine Registered Users 13 Posts
    hi dolls! my name is arianna, i’m 20 and i’ve been playing kkh literally since the release. my doll has been with me through many new iphones and many new looks lol. i’ve always lurked but never really said much. i used to take pretty long breaks but i mostly play now for the sys, i’d really love to be more active in the community and join a squad! here’s my dolls forever changing look at the moment 🤍 
    :p Kim Kardashain: Hollywood: lvl 19, a list
    Kendall & Kylie: lvl 17, 100k club
  • KylieMcGowanKKHKylieMcGowanKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi, I’m Kylie McGowan and I’m from the US. I love making friends and spreading positivity to those around me 🤍 If you ever need advice or support msg me! P.S join our squad we gift a lot
    Squad Name:  “ Only the Brave ”
  • giawbelgiawbel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hiii guys my name is bel and i'm new in this community, love how creative we can be with our dolls, hope i make some friends here ;)
  • DoubleDutchDoubleDutch Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi Dolls my name is Dutchie, or Deedee I don't mind either. I'm 20 years old and I've been playing this game since it's release way back in 2014 so you could say this game and I grew up together. I love the fashion in this game and mainly play for sys events. I have a squad Pass the Dutchie #029188 (yes it is a Stranger Things reference) that if you're interested in give me a PM! I look forward to getting to know all the fashionable people on here ☺️

• MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello all, my name is Susan and I’m an old fart of 59.  :o

KUWTK is my guilty pleasure and I absolutely adore Kim so I figured I’d try the game here. I’m a frontline health care worker but am currently off on medical leave. My passions are my cats (2, with a new kitten arriving in a couple weeks) and football.

I’m stuck at the D list celeb part and I keep running out of energy and I’m a little disappointed that even tho I got a subscription I’m still getting random ads. I’ll keep going but I find it odd that the game is this frustrating this early.

Onward and upward I guess!

Oh, why is it so expensive to get on that plane to go to Vegas? All those stars…wow.

• DivaPowersDivaPowers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey. Just a queen living my life vicariously through this game. The wigs are my absolute favorite part.
  • lalarubilalarubi Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Hi, I’ll go by ruby on here and I’m more of a recent player. I used to play kkh back when it first came out but stopped because of school n all. Felt a lil nostalgic for this game n joined again with a new doll back in may, i think?? 😖 I’m honestly obsessed with this game all over again and love how much it’s changed 💞 Can’t wait for more!!

• rodixuhirodixuhi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi everyone! I don't really remember when I started playing KKH but I've been playing before I found this forum. I'm more of a lurker because I feel like I'm late to everything lol.
  • CitrusMaeCitrusMae Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, I'm Citrus (just a nickname for my game username). I'm new to KKH game. I'm from SEA region.  :)
  • maryy1306maryy1306 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    hey everyone!! i'm @mary1313 but i couldnt get into my account so i made a new one. im 16, i have a cat called bunny, ive been playing kkh for 2-3 years on and off
  • SilboaMedsKKHSilboaMedsKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hello everyone. Name's Silboa (in-game name of course; real name it's secret 🤫) or @SilboaMedsKKH. I'm 24 year old guy how started playing because my girlfriend liked it to play, and to escape my Uni Thesis stress back in the infamous 2020 year.
    Since then, I'm a regular player how like to compete in SYS and to Grind Kstars. Hoping to meet other dolls and male dolls to play and chat 😃. 
  • Drew99Drew99 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi everyone, I'm Drew. I'm a 22 year old guy who started playing the game also because of my girlfriend. Had anxiety a couple years ago. My girlfriend introduced me to some mobile games. I liked KKH the most.
    Also a regular player since I discovered the game :-)
  • ellekkgellekkg Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Hi there everybody, my name’s Elle. I’ve been a player of KKH for a long time now, but have only recently started playing properly for about 1.5 years. Joined the forums a year ago ✨

Hmm 🤔. So this is my doll who is admittedly a self-insert named Andrei.
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @Drew99 are you Romanian??? 
    Nope I'm a Greek guy who's actually named Andrew 😄
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Drew99 said:
    Nope I'm a Greek guy who's actually named Andrew 😄
    Oh alright 😂👌 I saw you mentioning the name "Andrei" and I thought "hmm maybe he's Romanian" lol
  • DakotaDay_DakotaDay_ Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello everyone, my name is Dakota! I am a long time player (level 59) and been lurking the thread for a while now. I currently live in Europe. Happy to meet you ✨ 
  • abieyuwaabieyuwa Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hello! 

My name is Abieyuwa and I’m 28 years old. I currently live in Toronto, Canada. I’ve been playing Kkh on and off from the beginning. I’ve lurked this forum plenty to learn more about the game. 

I’ve been actively playing this year and I thought it was about time for me to join in on the conversation. 

Super excited to get to know you all :) 
    Add me as a friend! 💕
    Username: Abieyuwax0
  • NateaNatea Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
     Hello, I’m Taya I’m 21 I’ve been playing since the game came out. :blush:
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hello my name is Kendra I been playing straight since 2018 and before that on and off since it came out 
  • CeresStarUpCeresStarUp Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited October 2023
    Hi there! My name is Cher, and I am from Singapore.
    Age? Forever 20+

Just started playing this week. Very late to the party, I know~
    However I am totally loving it, been a long time since a game made me feel so fabulous.
    Nice to meet you all! 

A big thank you for all recommendations by the Senpais in this game.
    I've bought the Car and the Private Jet, and now I feel like an Action Movie Star on a daily basis.
    Jacky Chan eats my dust. Traveling the world in 80 days? I can do that in 15 minutes