🗳️🌹🛍️KK:H 7/7/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! RoseGold & Thorns/Shop Till You Drop!🛍️🌹🗳️

Comments

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

Bought two storyline outfits and spun two kollections to get earnable dress. I didn't like it at first but i definitely love it now.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    6-10 💕
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Love the earnables, this hair works quite nicely with the dress too.

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Oh no... my votes, they're...falling. let's just hang in there for the last 2 looks please 🧘‍♀️🙏✨🪐☄️
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Okay, now that I think about it, the VIP earnable dress really reminds me of the one Giselle wore

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Started in the 30’s which was heartbreaking and frustrating. Happy that my scores picked up but then I got a 60. Not sure it deserved a 60 though 😂. Im glad my next look wasn’t in the 30’s.

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    really hoping i can get the earnable dress, i have two tickets to get before the event ends but i feel like i’ll be 1-2 points away from getting it🥺🤞
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    goodjuce said:

the earnable items 💕 in my opinion they’re much better than the ts items. i’m in love 
    what’d you use for the quality? 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    rachelv said:
    i can’t believe my luck!!!!! i’m so happyyy 🤩💞

oooh i think you’re #1 in my sys group :)

• goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    alo said:
    goodjuce said:

the earnable items 💕 in my opinion they’re much better than the ts items. i’m in love 
    what’d you use for the quality? 
    Yome2x it’s actually quite good!
    @lilelfears recommended it some time ago ☺️ 
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I opened one 15 box and 5 box, happy to have the golden body paint since it my first body item! I am a bit sad that I missed the aura I never stood a chance tbh. 🤦🏻‍♀️

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • tiffanygraycexxtiffanygraycexx Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Didn’t love this theme at first, I was dreading coming up with looks after the storyline dress failed😂 but then I started doing more fantasy looks and I think my scores picked up lol. 
    Edit: last look submitted scored 51 and I’m very happy bc I love that one! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I wanted either the hair or the aura, no luck but that's not surprising with palettes like these 🤪

But I was lucky with the gift box! Spun the new kollection and got the Betty Boop hairstyle

So pretty in pink ✨

• lunapielunapie Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    sooo, it is a "glitch", or I really see one of my looks (which was 2 days ago and already posted it here), OR I run into another doll with the same style, clothes etc? OR the game use old looks ezen you farming by vote? 😅 Sorry for the stupid question, but it's bugs me.
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    lunapie said:
    sooo, it is a "glitch", or I really see one of my looks (which was 2 days ago and already posted it here), OR I run into another doll with the same style, clothes etc? OR the game use old looks ezen you farming by vote? 😅 Sorry for the stupid question, but it's bugs me.
    the game doesn’t have enough players to have 24/7 looks in the voting room so the algorithm takes old player looks, looks from lookbooks and bots too
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @lunapie It probably is a bot of your doll. I've seen my own doll in the voting booth with looks I previously submitted. It happened again recently. 
    Platform: Android

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

My votes started dropping at the end so i’m not gonna get the earnable dress😕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I actually got to the last earnable but my final score could have been better since I started getting higher scores after the beginning and the last couple weren't the usual gradual drop off in votes I normally get. I wish I wasn't finished with the top of the world achievement because all of the dresses I got this weekend don't even help me with an achievement now. And now that I think about it, diamonds could added as a reward for the achievements if more of them are ever updated. 
    Platform: Android

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Some of my fave looks I used 💖
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @kaybee yess that’s me!! first time someone spots me in the sys group! 💞
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Got the hair on my second try🙌🏼

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

😐😐
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    i was FINALLY able to get the last earnable in sys after what feels like months... this dumb luck based algorithm makes the game barely enjoyable 💔

for now it even looks like i actually might place in the top 3 on the ts board but i dont wanna jinx it lol