VIP SUB and now less energy?

quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
I am currently a silver VIP subscriber and my energy bar was 53 now it’s down to 48! any reason for that? Or just glu greed? Anyone else notice? 

Comments

• quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Hey have you checked if your subscription is still active? You can do that in game or check in play store 
    Yes it is. This just recently happened 
    sindhu said:
    That's just not right.. has customer service been of any help? This happened to me once and I contacted customer service.. I cancelled the subscription and resubscribed again and it worked fine for me.. I had also lost 60 stars due to this and customer service gave me 30 stars back 🙄
    Oh geez! What a mess!  No I haven’t contacted them yet but I am going to. I hope I don’t lose stars 
    I’m also not getting the monthly VIP story either I’m thinking of canceling all together for a while. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I can ask the Studio on Monday.  I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I'll,send it in now, but can't guarantee the studio will see it before Monday.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please send the ticket to customer care. They can answer your subscription questions.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Please send the ticket to customer care. They can answer your subscription questions.  
    Thank you 😊