🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited July 2022
    LexKKH said:
    tortor said:
    LexKKH said:

Can ios dolls please answer this question that pops up on the tapjoy offer wall & request we get some offers like android players get which involves downloading & playing games for rewards? 🫶🏻
    It’s against the Apple Store policy, so they won’t be able to do that 
    Really? I’ve done it before in return for money?
    Indeed paid offers are all they are allowed to offer. But android dolls get LOTS of free offers (e.g. download a game and reach a certain level in it for a reward of hundreds of K-stars) and those are ‘illegal’ for iOS unfortunately 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    tortor said:
    LexKKH said:

Can ios dolls please answer this question that pops up on the tapjoy offer wall & request we get some offers like android players get which involves downloading & playing games for rewards? 🫶🏻
    Indeed paid offers are all they are allowed to offer. But android dolls get LOTS of free offers (e.g. download a game and reach a certain level in it for a reward of hundreds of K-stars) and those are ‘illegal’ for iOS unfortunately 
    I might buy a cheap android and use it for offers if that the case, is it possible to play on two devices or transfer it then transfer it back?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    LexKKH said:
    tortor said:
    LexKKH said:

I might buy a cheap android and use it for offers if that the case, is it possible to play on two devices or transfer it then transfer it back?
    I haven't done it myself but I think you have a 4 day waiting period when transferring the game between devices? I've heard dolls on the forum be locked out cuz of it when they're transferring the game to a new phone, for example 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    the lockout occurs if you attempt too many tries unsuccessfully.  But it is not advised to switch between devices, you can suffer data loss.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Yay update android😭😭😭
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My game updated automatically last night, since then it’s been stuck on the loading screen 🙄 
    I don’t even know how many tickets I’ve missed in SYS. 

Each update brings new problems, how ridiculous! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    The lips haven’t been fixed yet :/
    Where is the notebook/purse? Your holding from, I've not seen that
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    So cute!! 😍😍😍
    Ok I'd LOVE to have that gift bag and pose for my character!  
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Amberspa101 I think it might be from a SYS but I don't remember. I know I also have it though.
    Platform: Android

@DelphineGarnier oh ok thanks, I never remember what the Sys rewards are. I don't usually participate in them 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I did my update and I'm confused about why my inbox had an explanation about SYS and the inbox like if they're new features that need to be explained to us. 
    I had it too.

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I did my update and I'm confused about why my inbox had an explanation about SYS and the inbox like if they're new features that need to be explained to us. 
    I got this and was like urgh! Then had to remember not everyone probably does know how SYS works & these are probably just new standard features for new dolls.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    edited July 2022
    @LexKKH I guess that makes sense but it felt like a random notification. I also wonder how many new players the game could have with how they manage the game. I liked some things about the anniversary update but there could be more improvements. 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Amberspa101 the notebook is from this sys. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So we’ll never get the old kind of sys spoilers again?
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    So has anyone gotten the diamond offer????
    They/them please
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The diamond doll booster hasn't gone live for anyone yet.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @Amberspa101 the notebook is from this sys. 
    Thank you,  yeah I definitely don't remember that one lol!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    When is the diamond doll booster coming out @KalindaKing
    I'm not even going to ask about getting the booster because I have the feeling I wouldn't be one of the people who gets it.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    My game keeps crashing after I updated. Anyone else? 
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I've been stuck on the loading screen for a long time and uninstalled and reinstalled the game  to solve the problem and lost 2 days of progress and missed SYS ticket 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Just a friendly reminder, don't uninstall and reinstall your game to solve issues, always contact customer support and if needed, dm @KalindaKing @kokokokonut or @eggsandbananas for further assistance.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I also been stuck in the loading screen it takes me about an hour to open the game and I can't even get a notification because it resets my progress
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Is anyone else having problems watching their kstar videos ever since updating? I try to click on the free stars thing and nothing happens, the offer wall won't even come up