KK:H Weekday TB Events - 7/11/22 šŸŽ™ļøTalk Show Guest SYS TB & ā­ 5Star Professional TB

Comments

• arynaryn Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    am i the only one that skipped out on this weeks SYS? i felt like i had nothing to really submit this week, like i could submit 3-4 really good looks and thatā€™s it- then Iā€™d get bumped down a style level for next week
  • malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    it on votes šŸ¤£šŸ˜…
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 5 looks.

I play on iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Tbh Iā€™m wearing anything at this point šŸ˜­
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I just wanted to share my Selena inspired outfit. It worked out great. I guess singers it is šŸ’œ.Ā 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Ā 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    I just wanted to share my Selena inspired outfit. It worked out great. I guess singers it is šŸ’œ.Ā 
    wow this is so cute! šŸ’—
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    alo said:
    wow this is so cute! šŸ’—
    @alo Thanks so much!! šŸ’œ
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Ā 
  • christiexochristiexo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Tbh Iā€™m wearing anything at this point šŸ˜­
    hi, i think this is you
    @christiexo hi, yes thatā€™s me! šŸ’œ
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    malya_kkh said:
    it on votes šŸ¤£šŸ˜…
    Where is that first hair from?? šŸ˜³šŸ„ŗ
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    The voting ratio when thereā€™s a male doll is unreal. Like how unfair can it be?!Ā 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Third box. šŸ’™Ā 

• malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    votes 41/41
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    3-5

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
    1-5 & bronze boxĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Can someone please help me understand why I am getting my worst scores ever? I even tried a gown and I couldnā€™t break 30 with that so I went back to what I thought fit the theme

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    livfox said:
    The voting ratio when thereā€™s a male doll is unreal. Like how unfair can it be?!Ā 

Itā€™s really not fair. And I donā€™t want to sound rude but if Iā€™m being honest, this male doll isnā€™t being creative. Granted the theme isnā€™t the best or calling for a lot but still. I also get male dolls have limited wardrobe options but to submit an excessive amount of tickets with clothes dyed multiple times for this event is justā€¦ unsettling to me. Sorry for the rant Iā€™m just frustrated with this game and having to literally fight every week to place decently or win prizes. I buy tickets but I use them strategically. So nothing personal against other players that buy tickets btw.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Can someone please help me understand why I am getting my worst scores ever? I even tried a gown and I couldnā€™t break 30 with that so I went back to what I thought fit the theme

you look perfectly on theme to me. these scores are criminal
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited July 2022
    kkhkarmen said:
    livfox said:

Itā€™s really not fair. And I donā€™t want to sound rude but if Iā€™m being honest, this male doll isnā€™t being creative. Granted the theme isnā€™t the best or calling for a lot but still. I also get male dolls have limited wardrobe options but to submit an excessive amount of tickets with clothes dyed multiple times for this event is justā€¦ unsettling to me. Sorry for the rant Iā€™m just frustrated with this game and having to literally fight every week to place decently or win prizes. I buy tickets but I use them strategically. So nothing personal against other players that buy tickets btw.
    I think the fair thing to do is add at least like two item per sys (one earnable one TS) for male dolls and kinda automatically put them in a gold TS like set up. I think the amount of male dolls playing is very small so maybe if Glu starts adding content they can hook in new male players?

And then males donā€™t have to fight for things they canā€™t wear & can fight among themselves. Itā€™s clear male doll voting works differently in comparison to female doll voting.
    could be as simple as giving them the same handhelds, hats and auras as female dolls and designing one new jacket a month šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

(kinda went off topic lol)Ā 
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Bronze box prize, like my pick but I've never seen this bag or the jacket in the first box in bronze boxes before. Have they always been bronze boxes?

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @carramen_ thank you doll šŸ’—
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    1-8 āœØ the bgā€¦ leaves much to be desired

iOS ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ A+++
    add me on my kkh fbĀ šŸ„
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Bronze box prize, like my pick but I've never seen this bag or the jacket in the first box in bronze boxes before. Have they always been bronze boxes?

Yes I think so - AliBryant made this collage before and the green ones are bronze boxes - I think the pictures on the second section top row mean that jacket/coat dress Iā€™m not sure though šŸ’•

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I didnā€™t even update my game šŸ˜«

My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    5-9.

I play on iOS
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    livfox said:

I think the fair thing to do is add at least like two item per sys (one earnable one TS) for male dolls and kinda automatically put them in a gold TS like set up. I think the amount of male dolls playing is very small so maybe if Glu starts adding content they can hook in new male players?

And then males donā€™t have to fight for things they canā€™t wear & can fight among themselves. Itā€™s clear male doll voting works differently in comparison to female doll voting.
    could be as simple as giving them the same handhelds, hats and auras as female dolls and designing one new jacket a month šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

(kinda went off topic lol)Ā 
    Very good idea!
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    It feels like I haven't picked an item inĀ a bronze box for sooo long, so I'm really happy with what I got today! I think the dress is beautiful, and this hair colour almost matches it perfectly! šŸ˜ŠšŸ’›

Been playing since April 2020 šŸ˜·
    Android free player šŸ¤–
    From šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Everything happens for a reason āœØ