🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Is anyone else having problems watching their kstar videos ever since updating? I try to click on the free stars thing and nothing happens, the offer wall won't even come up

You tcan send a ticket to CC. Explain the situation and ask them to check things out.   Sorry you are having this problem,  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited July 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Anybody who gets the diamond doll booster let us know!! I really hope it's not just for free players 🤞🏻
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    So who is the lucky one with those diamond boosters? hahaha i wanna know 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    When booster gets released? I hope I got picked 😅😂
    iOS player 

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I don’t really like wear makeup at all and I mostly play video games with the boys, girls are too much drama you know? And I’m like, so small omg like look my clothes are like sooo big on me omg Josh stoppp - so can I get the diamond booster? 🤪🥺 (I’m not making fun of anyone I just don’t have a good pitch so I hoped this would work for me 💕)
    manifesting is all we can do ✨
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Can anybody who gets the booster offer share a screenshot?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Mentioned to the team that no one has seen it yet, so hopefully it will appear for some of you soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Wanted to add that I got the Diamond Booster just now and I occasionally will buy the triple threat offers. ☺️ I don’t know if that counts as a paid player, probably right? 
    Wanted to add that I got the Diamond Booster just now and I occasionally will buy the triple threat offers. ☺️ I don’t know if that counts as a paid player, probably right? 

Lucky you!  
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Didn’t get it! Ugh… 😭
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited July 2022

eta: when I make a purchase, it is typically a Triple Threat. I have not purchased a diamond or kstar pack in a while
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Welp looks like I don't have it. I buy triple threats occasionally. I guess I'll stop obsessively checking my game for it to show up now 😭
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I wasn’t selected 

Have purchased recently, purchase quite a lot, not from America - if anyone wants to know to figure out the demographic glu went for
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Is the Diamond Doll Booster something you buy once or can you buy it again after the 1 a day for 30 days?? I was really hoping I got it even though I haven’t purchased anything in a few months. I would’ve bought it in a heartbeat 🤷🏽‍♀️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I was already pretty upset at the game for my absolutely abysmal SYS scores (in the 20s for totally on-theme looks) but I still would have bought the diamond booster if I was offered it… now I don’t even want to bother with the SYS this weekend, let alone buy a TT like I usually do.
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I don’t understand why some players have this offer and why not all players 😭😭
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    I have it !!

I will buy it later!! (For reference I'm not a free player but I've spent little on the game, maybe 15$ total max)

They/them please
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I hoped to get it, but I wast picked 🥺 would have been really helpful 
    iOS player 

• ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    @MissDior @morganngabrielle is your price in usd? Cause mine is in cad, but 5,99$ usd ≠ 8,49$ cad
    They/them please
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I got it ! 
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    @MissDior @morganngabrielle is your price in usd? Cause mine is in cad, but 5,99$ usd ≠ 8,49$ cad
    Yes USD 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I wasn’t selected 

Have purchased recently, purchase quite a lot, not from America - if anyone wants to know to figure out the demographic glu went for
    I'm pretty much the same but I got it! It seems truly random this time around