šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!šŸŽ†āœØ

Comments

• ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    MissDior said:
    ArianeMB said:
    @MissDior @morganngabrielle is your price in usd? Cause mine is in cad, but 5,99$ usd ā‰  8,49$ cad
    Yes USDĀ 
    Huh so I'm confused: if in Canada, it costs more?? (5,99$ usd = 7,77$ cad, and it's 8,49$ cad for me)Ā 
    They/them please
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Ilze said:
    LexKKH said:
    I wasnā€™t selectedĀ 

Have purchased recently, purchase quite a lot, not from America - if anyone wants to know to figure out the demographic glu went for
    I'm pretty much the same but I got it! It seems truly random this time aroundĀ 
    Sigh šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø
    Why not me Glu?Ā 
    What is your problem with me šŸ‘€

Also why are you overcharging your fellow Canadians šŸ˜­
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

i havenā€™t spent money in this game in a whileeeee and i see now theyā€™re tryna get my paycheck šŸ˜­šŸ˜­Ā 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Surveying my squad members and so far I know 5 of them got it šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ two of them I know buy kstar packs.Ā 

Could they be filtering people out and selecting them If they never bought a diamond pack before

Edited to add: now it's 5 players w it
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I'm a free player. Idk if i should get it? šŸ¤”

• MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Surveying my squad members and so far I know 3 of them got it šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ two of them I know buy kstar packs.Ā 

Could they be filtering people out and selecting them If they never bought a diamond pack before?
    Maybe , because I gt the offer and I only buy KS sometimes and I always buy sys tickets but I never bought diamondsĀ 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Itā€™s so unfairā€¦
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I got it. This is the first time I got selected for something lol . I'm a free player ,never bought anything and probably never will. Wish I could send this to someone who would like to purchase it šŸ„ŗ

My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    I got it. This is the first time I got selected for something lol . I'm a free player ,never bought anything and probably never will. Wish I could send this to someone who would like to purchase it šŸ„ŗ

You can send this to me if is possible šŸ˜‚
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    OK so I buy the big diamond pack here and there, I've bought it recently and I've got the offer!Ā 
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I'm not a free player and got itĀ 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited July 2022
    konradkkh said:
    Anjakkh said:

You can send this to me if is possible šŸ˜‚
    If it were possible I would gladly do it ,but unfortunately itā€™s not possible šŸ˜«
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I'm just so... sad right now... :(
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I thought I didnā€™t get the offer but I closed the app and reopened it and then it was offered to mešŸ˜Š saying in case someone hasnā€™t tried that. Also I buy diamond packs occasionally, one recent and have made a few other purchases in the past.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    hopefully they make it purchasable every month :)
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Has anyone outside the US & Canada gotten the offer yet? Sad if itā€™s only NA but Iā€™m glad I can save money at least haha.Ā 
    Ccrz96 said:
    I thought I didnā€™t get the offer but I closed the app and reopened it and then it was offered to mešŸ˜Š saying in case someone hasnā€™t tried that. Also I buy diamond packs occasionally, one recent and have made a few other purchases in the past.
    One of my squad mates said this worked for her too. But it didn't work for me.

There goes my diamonds theory lol maybe it truly is randomĀ 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Ccrz96 said:
    One of my squad mates said this worked for her too. But it didn't work for me.

There goes my diamonds theory lol maybe it truly is randomĀ 
    yeah i do have a feeling Glu just picked random people, and will eventually come out later on for everyone.
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I just saw that I got the booster! I havenā€™t spent any money on this game ever since the whole wine issue started (before that I used to buy a ticket here n there / triple threat and I bought a diamond pack once only -the cheapest option)

also why is it 6.99 for me but 5.99 for everyone elsešŸ˜”
    edited July 2022
    Fae said:
    Has anyone outside the US & Canada gotten the offer yet? Sad if itā€™s only NA but Iā€™m glad I can save money at least haha.Ā 
    Iā€™ve heard that a Greek & Swedish doll also got the deal @Fae

Has anyone from the UK got the offer? I have a feeling none of us did lol šŸ¤”
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    i wonder if it's daily players vs non-daily players?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• sofiazavolisofiazavoli Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Fae said:
    I'm Peruvian and I got the offer!
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Fae said:
    Iā€™m in the middle east and I got it
  • sofiazavolisofiazavoli Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Dolls, I have a question! I've never bought kstars or diamonds before, only the thriple threat for SYS. I'm really tempted to buy the offer but if I buy this diamond pack, will I loose the chance of playing adds for kstars?Ā 

i wonder if it's daily players vs non-daily players?
    I'm Daily and didn't get it and my squad mates are also daily but got itĀ 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I got it and I'm not a free player.Ā  I'm also in Australia if that makes any difference?Ā Ā 

• haileybhaileyb Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Fae said:
    I'm from Brazil and I got itĀ 
    edited July 2022
    shorouq said:
    I just saw that I got the booster! I havenā€™t spent any money on this game ever since the whole wine issue started (before that I used to buy a ticket here n there / triple threat and I bought a diamond pack once only -the cheapest option)

also why is it 6.99 for me but 5.99 for everyone elsešŸ˜”
    Message Kalinda & CS
    @kokokokonut can also message the team

Iā€™m gonna guess because you arenā€™t from America thereā€™s an extra cost somewhere? Or theyā€™ve messed up. It shouldnā€™t be more expensive tho especially if the currency is the same šŸ„²