🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I feel like I’m literally the only player who didn’t get it 😭😭
    Same! I haven’t made a purchase in moooonths but was so ready to make this one 😅
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Didn’t get diamond promo either 🤷‍♀️
    I play on iOS
  • IcebabyxoIcebabyxo Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I always buy items on the game, so to be a selected player to get this is awesome and I bought it too! I've been playing this game ever since it was released, but I was on and off 🥲 

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts

Just bought 2 diamond packs yesterday and still got the offer yayyy
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Regarding differing prices for the Diamond Doll Booster, EA sets $USD price and Apple/Google handle conversion/exchange rate for every country.    If you have questions, you;d have to ask Apple/Google, depending on your platform . 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Lucyxox said:

Why are they so much effort to talk to 😭😭
    wtf?? that literally doesnt have anything to do with what you told them you are having trouble with..
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @alo I know lmao what the heck 😭
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Must have to buy something to get the diamond booster right?
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    UK paid player and didn’t get the gem bonus. 😅🥲
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    does someone know what happens if i click "no thanks"? can i still buy it later?

i think the diamond booster is a great deal but i just need a few hours to think about spending money on it lol

• MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    does someone know what happens if i click "no thanks"? can i still buy it later?

i think the diamond booster is a great deal but i just need a few hours to think about spending money on it lol

Yes you can later
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Do you have to buy something in the game in order for the diamond booster to appear? 
    keke0388 said:
    Do you have to buy something in the game in order for the diamond booster to appear? 
    Glu just picked random players
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I got the offer too and bought it. I hadn't bought anything in game before this for a few years because I'm trying not to be frivolous. I liked this offer though.

I live in the UK.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Just an FYI -- the Ombre Lip was indeed changed for 13.1.0. The ability to select finishes remains, and now within the center of the lip there is a slight pink hue. The icon was adjusted to reflect this (it was too pink on the old versions anyway). We did a lot of testing on this and this was the closest we could get to the look of the lip from before 13.0.0 across all the lip colours. Keep in mind in 13.0.0 the new system changed the way colours are rendered so we had to find a solution that seemed to best match the old versions _across all colours_, not just specific colours.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Just an FYI -- the Ombre Lip was indeed changed for 13.1.0. The ability to select finishes remains, and now within the center of the lip there is a slight pink hue. The icon was adjusted to reflect this (it was too pink on the old versions anyway). We did a lot of testing on this and this was the closest we could get to the look of the lip from before 13.0.0 across all the lip colours. Keep in mind in 13.0.0 the new system changed the way colours are rendered so we had to find a solution that seemed to best match the old versions _across all colours_, not just specific colours.
    question, why did the Ombré lips get fixed in the first place? what was wrong with them? 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    So i bought the St Moritz Ski resort a few days ago and i’m not sure how it works, can someone please explain?
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Hi @eggsandbananas
    First thanks for keeping us updated and your work on this. I appreciate you have said the way colours render has changed so that's why the old version doesn't exist and you can't get an exact match. 
    I would say for me it's the placement, I'm sure it hasn't changed but as the ombré is now darker it's more noticable. The whole top lip seems to have the darker hue so you don't have the lighter edge which is why for me it feels a lot less wearable in lighter colours. If you look at the below this hopefully illustrates it wasn't as noticable before maybe as it wasn't as detailed it apperared to blend better, now the darker portion is clearer. I think the bottom lip is great now,  it is the ombré lip as intended, but the top lip doesn't have the lighter edge so just looks like we have a dark shade top lip and lighter bottom. 
    Apologies for the poor quality screen shots, I didn't have a good before picture. 

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    alo said:
    question, why did the Ombré lips get fixed in the first place? what was wrong with them? 

Behaviour of the lips on 13.0.0 changed from pre-13.0.0 due to the new colour system that was introduced as part of the changes needed for more skintones and colours. When 13.0.0 first came out you could no longer select a specific finish, but that was fixed shortly after release, though the pink colour went away as a tradeoff. You can check the 13.0.0 release thread for more posts and screenshots about this lip adventure :D

In 13.1.0 now you can pick the finishes and there is a bit of pink showing in the center of the lip; this is as close as we could get it to how it looked and behaved on releases before 13.0.0.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I also didn't get the diamond booster 😕 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Lucyxox said:

They rarely read what you say and just give an automatic answer.
    And you're lucky if they at least close your ticket so you can try and talk to someone else. 
  • kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    is this a joke? 27 things to download after the 7 things and half an hour lag yesterday after updating the game?? you’d think with these many things downloaded the game would finally be bug/glitch free😀

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Glad that the ombre were changed again but not in a way where I can't pick the finish. If we could get the option to pick the finish for the gs lips, that would great along with being able to change the colors of the ones that are only one color. 
    Platform: Android

• Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Lucyxox said:

Mine has always been at 48, I too have done all three comebacks and got all celeb perks. Why have I never had 53 energy?? 🙈
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Mani86 said:
    Lucyxox said:

Mine has always been at 48, I too have done all three comebacks and got all celeb perks. Why have I never had 53 energy?? 🙈
    I’m p sure she got bonus energy from a VIP subscription!
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    dinoqueen9 said:
    I’m p sure she got bonus energy from a VIP subscription!
    I sure hope so or I’ve been duped and should get like 5000 energy for all the ones I’ve missed. lol. 
    Thanks for the quick reply! 😊
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Sorry it’s not letting me reply properly but I never did VIP subscription guys it’s just the celebrity perks from when you buy diamonds/ kstars /fashion goals etc - you can check them I think there’s a button at the bottom of the diamond purchase storefront xx 💗
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I didn’t get the diamond booster ☹️
    I’m happy for all the dolls who got the opportunity to buy this new package, but as a player who has played every day since July 2014, used to be a VIP player, and still occasionally buy triple treat, I’m very annoyed that my game was never chosen for any new feature/ test/ early access and so on. 
    GLU really has no idea what it means to keep loyal players happy! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
    Korty said:
    I didn’t get the diamond booster ☹️
    I’m happy for all the dolls who got the opportunity to buy this new package, but as a player who has played every day since July 2014, used to be a VIP player, and still occasionally buy triple treat, I’m very annoyed that my game was never chosen for any new feature/ test/ early access and so on. 
    GLU really had no idea what it means to keep loyal players happy! 
    i dont think it has anything to do wether u been playing the game longer or earlier, or if u buy TT, diamonds, or kstars. Glu probably randomly choose random people to play around with it, and to get their feedback and from there they might release it to everyone
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸