💎 Diamond Squad 2.0 💎 Full (15/15)

124Next

Comments

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I’m here! @bryonyc
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    bryonyc said:
    Hello lovelies! I just wondered how many of us are on this forum from the squad? 💖
    It used to be all of us but now a lot of people have left and we got new members. I'm on there, my name is Kelsey  :)
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    bryonyc said:
    Hello lovelies! I just wondered how many of us are on this forum from the squad? 💖
    I’m here! 🥰
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    bryonyc said:
    Hi! I am! My dolls name is Thea 😊
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Hiiii, my doll’s name is Ren! I’ve hardly been on the forum but I still play daily 😅
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @bryonyc Hello, my doll's name is Katya. I try to play daily :)
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Your dolls are all absolutely gorgeous 💖💖
    My doll is Bry ☺️
    Just so you all know, I’m going on holiday so I may not be logging in daily for the next two weeks 💖
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Nvm
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    I’ve noticed we’ve not been getting the full rewards for the daily reward due to the squad not all logging in.. do we have some dolls that don’t play anymore? 💖
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    bryonyc said:
    I’ve noticed we’ve not been getting the full rewards for the daily reward due to the squad not all logging in.. do we have some dolls that don’t play anymore? 💖
    Definitely think we have some dolls not playing anymore, I’ve noticed this as well!
    edited June 2023
    bryonyc said:
    Definitely think we have some dolls not playing anymore, I’ve noticed this as well!
    I’ve had a look on each player profile, Saffron  last logged on two weeks ago, Fleur hasn’t been on for a month, Kelsey was 1 week ago since her last log in, Micaela was also 1 week ago, Ali was 1 month ago as well. 

Would be great if we had a fully active group again like when we started, a shame to miss out on rewards! 
    @siennaishollow what are your thoughts as squad leader?💖
    I've removed Fleur whos been inactive for a month, and I think I'm gonna wait until next season starts to see if the others start logging back daily! If not we'll try to find new active members:)
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    I've removed Fleur whos been inactive for a month, and I think I'm gonna wait until next season starts to see if the others start logging back daily! If not we'll try to find new active members:)
    Sounds good! Thank you :)@siennaishollow
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    bryonyc said:
    bryonyc said:
    I’ve had a look on each player profile, Saffron  last logged on two weeks ago, Fleur hasn’t been on for a month, Kelsey was 1 week ago since her last log in, Micaela was also 1 week ago, Ali was 1 month ago as well. 

Would be great if we had a fully active group again like when we started, a shame to miss out on rewards! 
    Hey everybody! It’s been a minute lol. I don’t play much any more but I’m holding out that they’ll eventually start putting more energy into making the game great for all of us. I’m not giving up hope! I’ll make sure to at least log on daily so we can hopefully keep getting rewards! 😊
    My game is affected by the android bug and so I can't log into the game... Sorry about the inactivity:/
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    edited June 2023
    No one’s fault the game is faulty to be honest is it ladies! I wouldn’t worry. 

Completely get where you’re coming from Saffron, it isn’t the same anymore! I just log in to quickly do some show your style submissions and don’t really bother with gameplay if I’m honest 💖 I think it’s only those that haven’t logged in for a long time, like Fleur hadn’t been on for over a month x
  • MegsMegs Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    saffron58 said:
    Megs said:

Hi Megan! I was just sorting through my hairs and I saw that this one is in my storage. If you still want it, I can add it to my look book for you! Just let me know! 😊
    Hi Saffron! I just saw your message on here. Sadly I'm not in the Squad anymore... Do you still play then game? I'd really love to have this hairstyle. Let me know if you still have it! Thanks in advance 😍