🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

191012141524

Comments

  • Mani86Mani86 Experienced Member Registered Users 229 Posts
    dinoqueen9 said:
    I’m p sure she got bonus energy from a VIP subscription!
    I sure hope so or I’ve been duped and should get like 5000 energy for all the ones I’ve missed. lol. 
    Thanks for the quick reply! 😊
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Sorry it’s not letting me reply properly but I never did VIP subscription guys it’s just the celebrity perks from when you buy diamonds/ kstars /fashion goals etc - you can check them I think there’s a button at the bottom of the diamond purchase storefront xx 💗
  • KortyKorty New Member Registered Users 327 Posts
    edited July 14
    I didn’t get the diamond booster ☹️
    I’m happy for all the dolls who got the opportunity to buy this new package, but as a player who has played every day since July 2014, used to be a VIP player, and still occasionally buy triple treat, I’m very annoyed that my game was never chosen for any new feature/ test/ early access and so on. 
    GLU really has no idea what it means to keep loyal players happy! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 810 Posts
    Korty said:
    I didn’t get the diamond booster ☹️
    I’m happy for all the dolls who got the opportunity to buy this new package, but as a player who has played every day since July 2014, used to be a VIP player, and still occasionally buy triple treat, I’m very annoyed that my game was never chosen for any new feature/ test/ early access and so on. 
    GLU really had no idea what it means to keep loyal players happy! 
    i dont think it has anything to do wether u been playing the game longer or earlier, or if u buy TT, diamonds, or kstars. Glu probably randomly choose random people to play around with it, and to get their feedback and from there they might release it to everyone
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    add me on fb! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070387444533
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Glu Moderator Registered Users, Moderators 326 Posts
    LottieW29 said:
    Just an FYI -- the Ombre Lip was indeed changed for 13.1.0. The ability to select finishes remains, and now within the center of the lip there is a slight pink hue. The icon was adjusted to reflect this (it was too pink on the old versions anyway). We did a lot of testing on this and this was the closest we could get to the look of the lip from before 13.0.0 across all the lip colours. Keep in mind in 13.0.0 the new system changed the way colours are rendered so we had to find a solution that seemed to best match the old versions _across all colours_, not just specific colours.
    Hi @eggsandbananas
    First thanks for keeping us updated and your work on this. I appreciate you have said the way colours render has changed so that's why the old version doesn't exist and you can't get an exact match. 
    I would say for me it's the placement, I'm sure it hasn't changed but as the ombré is now darker it's more noticable. The whole top lip seems to have the darker hue so you don't have the lighter edge which is why for me it feels a lot less wearable in lighter colours. If you look at the below this hopefully illustrates it wasn't as noticable before maybe as it wasn't as detailed it apperared to blend better, now the darker portion is clearer. I think the bottom lip is great now,  it is the ombré lip as intended, but the top lip doesn't have the lighter edge so just looks like we have a dark shade top lip and lighter bottom. 
    Apologies for the poor quality screen shots, I didn't have a good before picture. 


    Did you play with having the lip liner option on or off to see if it improves the look of the lip a bit?
    Please direct all messages to Kalinda King! I'm no longer handling PMs.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 515 Posts

    Really late to this discussion but i got the diamond booster. I've never bought anything from the game and I don't plan to. I wonder why not announce that this will be a new feature two updates in advance to see if players would be willing to use it instead of giving it to select players (like me) who don't plan on buying it at all.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KortyKorty New Member Registered Users 327 Posts
    alo said:
    i dont think it has anything to do wether u been playing the game longer or earlier, or if u buy TT, diamonds, or kstars. Glu probably randomly choose random people to play around with it, and to get their feedback and from there they might release it to everyone
    Yes, I know that the players were randomly selected, but I was venting because my game has never been selected, in 8 years, for any special feature 😤 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • raysmiaraysmia Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

    I no longer have the option of buying this hair dye post-update. What happened? Should I message customer service? 
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    LottieW29 said:
    Just an FYI -- the Ombre Lip was indeed changed for 13.1.0. The ability to select finishes remains, and now within the center of the lip there is a slight pink hue. The icon was adjusted to reflect this (it was too pink on the old versions anyway). We did a lot of testing on this and this was the closest we could get to the look of the lip from before 13.0.0 across all the lip colours. Keep in mind in 13.0.0 the new system changed the way colours are rendered so we had to find a solution that seemed to best match the old versions _across all colours_, not just specific colours.
    Hi @eggsandbananas
    First thanks for keeping us updated and your work on this. I appreciate you have said the way colours render has changed so that's why the old version doesn't exist and you can't get an exact match. 
    I would say for me it's the placement, I'm sure it hasn't changed but as the ombré is now darker it's more noticable. The whole top lip seems to have the darker hue so you don't have the lighter edge which is why for me it feels a lot less wearable in lighter colours. If you look at the below this hopefully illustrates it wasn't as noticable before maybe as it wasn't as detailed it apperared to blend better, now the darker portion is clearer. I think the bottom lip is great now,  it is the ombré lip as intended, but the top lip doesn't have the lighter edge so just looks like we have a dark shade top lip and lighter bottom. 
    Apologies for the poor quality screen shots, I didn't have a good before picture. 


    Did you play with having the lip liner option on or off to see if it improves the look of the lip a bit?

    That waa with the liner off, top picture, it's even worse with the liner on bottom picture. Atleast I assume the right box is off as you can't not have one of them selected. 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 810 Posts
    edited July 14
    raysmia said:

    I no longer have the option of buying this hair dye post-update. What happened? Should I message customer service? 
    that hair color never was on-sale, all i remember u could get it off GB from TB SYS
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    add me on fb! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070387444533
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    carramen_ said:

    Really late to this discussion but i got the diamond booster. I've never bought anything from the game and I don't plan to. I wonder why not announce that this will be a new feature two updates in advance to see if players would be willing to use it instead of giving it to select players (like me) who don't plan on buying it at all.
    Just to add on to what I said here, Wouldn't a survey be another good way to see if players would want something like this? Another thing to add, why aren't surveys available for all players?  Is it limited to longer playing accounts? Country based?

    Surveys are the best way for players to give feedback on this kind of thing, but only a select few people get them and sometimes they might misclick and lose the chance to do the survey at all. Can't the official KK:H accounts across social media just announce whenever there is a survey and have the corresponding link in the post so it's accessible to everyone?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I don't know if this will help with the ombre lip saga but I put together some pictures 
    Picture 1 is the ombre lips before the 13.0 update
    Picture 2 is them after the 13.1 update with no lip liner
    Picture 3 is after the 13.1 update with lip liner

    It seems that the lip liner makes them look the most like how they originally were but it also darkens the pink part of the lip. 
    She/her.
    Android.
    Daily player.

  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:

    Really late to this discussion but i got the diamond booster. I've never bought anything from the game and I don't plan to. I wonder why not announce that this will be a new feature two updates in advance to see if players would be willing to use it instead of giving it to select players (like me) who don't plan on buying it at all.
    Just to add on to what I said here, Wouldn't a survey be another good way to see if players would want something like this? Another thing to add, why aren't surveys available for all players?  Is it limited to longer playing accounts? Country based?

    Surveys are the best way for players to give feedback on this kind of thing, but only a select few people get them and sometimes they might misclick and lose the chance to do the survey at all. Can't the official KK:H accounts across social media just announce whenever there is a survey and have the corresponding link in the post so it's accessible to everyone?
    I expect it's not just that they are looking for whether people will buy it but how it impacts them buying other things. It would explain the cross section, does people who wouldn't buy diamond packs buying this make up for the drop in diamond packs spenders wouldn't need to buy because they buy this instead. If it results in less revenue even if more people buy it it's unlikely they would roll it out because it's a business with stakeholders it has to keep happy. 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 810 Posts
    @eggsandbananas
    Also sometimes when I open the game they glitch to this milk moustache look 

    LMFAOO that happened to me yesterday and i got scared like wtf is that 😭

    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    add me on fb! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070387444533
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 565 Posts
    why when you change the name now it doesn't change the name in sys? 

     I changed my doll's name and it's still the old one in sys ranking 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 
    https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 810 Posts
    fallon said:
    why when you change the name now it doesn't change the name in sys? 

     I changed my doll's name and it's still the old one in sys ranking 
    it has always been like that, its weird

    they gotta fix that 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    add me on fb! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070387444533
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    alo said:
    fallon said:
    why when you change the name now it doesn't change the name in sys? 

     I changed my doll's name and it's still the old one in sys ranking 
    it has always been like that, its weird

    they gotta fix that 
    When you change your name during a SYS, it stays the same for that one but it changes in the next one 🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 897 Posts
    fallon said:
    why when you change the name now it doesn't change the name in sys? 

     I changed my doll's name and it's still the old one in sys ranking 
    It will change eventually (should) but it won't change immediately. When I changed my dolls name it took a bit (can't remember how long) of time to change but def by the next sys, it was corrected.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    LottieW29 said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:

    Really late to this discussion but i got the diamond booster. I've never bought anything from the game and I don't plan to. I wonder why not announce that this will be a new feature two updates in advance to see if players would be willing to use it instead of giving it to select players (like me) who don't plan on buying it at all.
    Just to add on to what I said here, Wouldn't a survey be another good way to see if players would want something like this? Another thing to add, why aren't surveys available for all players?  Is it limited to longer playing accounts? Country based?

    Surveys are the best way for players to give feedback on this kind of thing, but only a select few people get them and sometimes they might misclick and lose the chance to do the survey at all. Can't the official KK:H accounts across social media just announce whenever there is a survey and have the corresponding link in the post so it's accessible to everyone?
    I expect it's not just that they are looking for whether people will buy it but how it impacts them buying other things. It would explain the cross section, does people who wouldn't buy diamond packs buying this make up for the drop in diamond packs spenders wouldn't need to buy because they buy this instead. If it results in less revenue even if more people buy it it's unlikely they would roll it out because it's a business with stakeholders it has to keep happy. 
    True, I didn't think about that part. I'm not very business savvy💀 but I would still like the opportunity for everyone to be able to do the surveys.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,475 Posts
    I think I had the milk moustache glitch but didn't notice the moustache. I just noticed my doll didn't have the ombre lips but they were there when I opened the closet. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Glu Moderator Registered Users, Moderators 326 Posts
    I don't know if this will help with the ombre lip saga but I put together some pictures 
    Picture 1 is the ombre lips before the 13.0 update
    Picture 2 is them after the 13.1 update with no lip liner
    Picture 3 is after the 13.1 update with lip liner

    It seems that the lip liner makes them look the most like how they originally were but it also darkens the pink part of the lip. 
    Okay, thanks for this info. On our end, to test whether or not the lip is "as close as possible" to the pre-13.0.0 update, we had to test a range of colours (light, med, dark), in combination with a range of skintones as well (light, med, dark). This was the lip we landed on which we felt was the most accurate to pre-13.0.0 behaviour across all skintones and lip colours. There was a larger-than-usual effort and focus on DE&I for the updates to the customizations in 13.0.0 due to their content (ie. skin colours) and one of our guiding principles was that customizations should look great across the full range of skintones.

    As such, it might be that for some combinations of skintones and lip colours, it won't match the old behaviour exactly, but going forward we will hopefully avoid these types of issues because we'll be designing the new items with the new rendering system in place.

    Also, FYI -- the lip outline in the new update (13.0.0+) is actually based on a blend of the lipcolour and skintone colour. I think it used to be a set colour. This change was also done so that lips would look more natural across the full range of skintones, which is why it might look a little different for some dolls.

    Please direct all messages to Kalinda King! I'm no longer handling PMs.
  • AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Well, I didn’t get the diamond booster and it’s a shame, because I would definitely purchase it if such opportunity was offered to me, especially that it’s honestly difficult to gain diamonds (and you lose them easily as most of the things are pretty expensive). I personally don’t understand why only selected players can get a chance of buying it as it shouldn’t matter if you spend real money in the game or not. It should be a choice for everyone to make. We should all be treated equally, it’s not that hard. I’m disappointed. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 810 Posts
    I don't know if this will help with the ombre lip saga but I put together some pictures 
    Picture 1 is the ombre lips before the 13.0 update
    Picture 2 is them after the 13.1 update with no lip liner
    Picture 3 is after the 13.1 update with lip liner

    It seems that the lip liner makes them look the most like how they originally were but it also darkens the pink part of the lip. 
    Okay, thanks for this info. On our end, to test whether or not the lip is "as close as possible" to the pre-13.0.0 update, we had to test a range of colours (light, med, dark), in combination with a range of skintones as well (light, med, dark). This was the lip we landed on which we felt was the most accurate to pre-13.0.0 behaviour across all skintones and lip colours. There was a larger-than-usual effort and focus on DE&I for the updates to the customizations in 13.0.0 due to their content (ie. skin colours) and one of our guiding principles was that customizations should look great across the full range of skintones.

    As such, it might be that for some combinations of skintones and lip colours, it won't match the old behaviour exactly, but going forward we will hopefully avoid these types of issues because we'll be designing the new items with the new rendering system in place.

    Also, FYI -- the lip outline in the new update (13.0.0+) is actually based on a blend of the lipcolour and skintone colour. I think it used to be a set colour. This change was also done so that lips would look more natural across the full range of skintones, which is why it might look a little different for some dolls.

    thanks for all this information! :)
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    add me on fb! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070387444533
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @KalindaKing Do we have to collect these within 30 days or will they stay (like of you don’t open the squadboxes)? 
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Sooo when do we get the daily diamond if we purchased the diamond box? Still have yet to see it come through my mailbox….. 
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Stay tuned for another gift this weekend! Get FREE energy from Simon to help you film reality shows!
    Is the event Reality Shows or Professional? The thread says professional but then Kalinda has said to film reality shows? 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 965 Posts
    edited July 15
    Sav said:
    Sooo when do we get the daily diamond if we purchased the diamond box? Still have yet to see it come through my mailbox….. 
    I think it goes by when you purchased it. I got my daily diamond in the mailbox 24hrs after I made the purchase yesterday
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.