🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I still see the ombre on my doll. Does it depend on the color or the finish how visible it is? 
    Platform: Android

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I still see the ombre on my doll. Does it depend on the color or the finish how visible it is? 
    Idk really, here's how I see things

Sorry for the bad quality.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    We just released a 13.1.1 for some fixes to crashes seen on 13.1.0; please update to the latest version when you're able to!

iOS is out now; Google will follow today, and Amazon should be out on Monday.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I don't know if this will help with the ombre lip saga but I put together some pictures 
    Picture 1 is the ombre lips before the 13.0 update
    Picture 2 is them after the 13.1 update with no lip liner
    Picture 3 is after the 13.1 update with lip liner

It seems that the lip liner makes them look the most like how they originally were but it also darkens the pink part of the lip. 
    I think changing the outline colour to blend lip colour/ skin tone does have a really dramatic effect because the original outline matches the nose outline colour and gives more definition on the inside of the top lip - that inner lip outline on the top lip disappears with the more blended colour and makes the pink part look more dense and the lip a different shape 💕
    Lucyxox said:
    I don't know if this will help with the ombre lip saga but I put together some pictures 
    Picture 1 is the ombre lips before the 13.0 update
    Picture 2 is them after the 13.1 update with no lip liner
    Picture 3 is after the 13.1 update with lip liner

It seems that the lip liner makes them look the most like how they originally were but it also darkens the pink part of the lip. 
    I think changing the outline colour to blend lip colour/ skin tone does have a really dramatic effect because the original outline matches the nose outline colour and gives more definition on the inside of the top lip - that inner lip outline on the top lip disappears with the more blended colour and makes the pink part look more dense and the lip a different shape 💕

I can give that feedback to the team :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Thank you! 💗💕
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I got diamond doll booster yesterday, but saved bc I wanted to buy it today…. And it disappeared 

I’m so mad right now 

edit: by yesterday I mean like 10 hours ago 
    I contacted support and they told me to restart my device… of course nothing changed. Hope they can fix this problem soon, I wanna buy the booster! 
    I got diamond doll booster yesterday, but saved bc I wanted to buy it today…. And it disappeared 

I’m so mad right now 

I contacted support and they told me to restart my device… of course nothing changed. Hope they can fix this problem soon, I wanna buy the booster! 

We will look into that on Monday, but it should resurface. I know you already tried full-closing and relaunching the app, so if that hasn't worked, try changing locations / going into the wardrobe and leaving the wardrobe, then tapping on the bullhorn to see if you get the promo again.
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Newsletter 🖤
    Me and my husband played some rock n roll music at our wedding!! I can't wait for that show your style. ❤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    I want this pose so badly omg 😭😍
    omg this is so fkn cute !!!!!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸

I’m so mad right now 

We will look into that on Monday, but it should resurface. I know you already tried full-closing and relaunching the app, so if that hasn't worked, try changing locations / going into the wardrobe and leaving the wardrobe, then tapping on the bullhorn to see if you get the promo again.
    I’m gonna try these things, and thank you very much for help! Hope this will work 🤞🏻
    I want this pose so badly omg 😭😍
    Omg it’s gorgeous! The hair are pure fire 🔥 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    @eggsandbananas will we be able to change the skintone and eye colour of our contacts (romantic and professional) in next updates? 🥺
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

I’m so mad right now 

I tried all of this but I still didn’t get the booster 
    Asena_55 said:

I’m so mad right now 

Sadly the support told me they can’t do anything  cause, as they said to me, the booster was available just for limited time, few hours, but I didn’t see any timer.
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

I’m so mad right now 

I thought he actually meant going inside of your own real life wardrobe for a second 💀
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Asena_55 said:

I’m so mad right now 

Sadly the support told me they can’t do anything  cause, as they said to me, the booster was available just for limited time, few hours, but I didn’t see any timer.
    That's odd because I can still see the offer for the booster whenever I tap on the bullhorn. 
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Bring back weekdays SYS plss. No more throwback SYS 😭😭
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Especially because throwback boxes won't be updated anytime soon 😩😩😩
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    When can we change the skin and eyes of our in game friends? @KalindaKing I really want the most diverse friend group in the game but i always get girls with a pink or bright blue eye color.. its not that great to do a make-over on them 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Apparently u can delete your account 🤔 wish they would’ve added my suggestion of adding an email or changing it.  
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
     Idk about you guys but i'm about to start saving kstars and diamonds for halloween lol. Last halloween was rough cause i didn't get anything I wanted 
    Same 😩. I wasn’t playing last Halloween but I’m going to be prepared for this one 😅. I made a whole chart and everything 💀🙌🏽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49