KK:H Weekday TB Events 7/18/22 - ⭐Born to be Wild SYS TB & 5 Star Professional Events⭐

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited July 2022 in KKH General Discussion

Monday Starts 2 TB Events!

Details: SYS TB Theme - Born to be Wild!
Starts Monday, July 18th  @ 10 am Eastern
Ends Thursday, July 21st @ 10 am Eastern
13 Free Tickets, 2 to Start
1 every 6 hours 
535 Pts wins all the SYS Earner Boxes,
TS is based on Level & Rank.
I hope you're ready! Event starts Monday!
Remember these are not new Prizes
You are playing for SYS TB items.

Details: Weekday 5Star Professional TB Event
Starts Monday, July 18th  @ 5am Eastern 
Ends Thursday, July 21st @ 10pm Eastern
Complete professional tasks with 5 Star ratings to earn points!
600 Pts  wins all the Boxes!
Including a lovely TB at the finish!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I pulled up an old Kim’s call for this in case it helps anyone plan outfits - it might be different this time though! 💕

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Original OLD Prizes 🤎
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This theme was horrible the first time since I barely had any animal print items and I just didn't like it in general. I also missed out on the earnable hair.
    Platform: Android

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    i only got the earnable dress when i first did this sys. I wanted the hair so bad, but i had nothing good in my closet at the time and i still don't think i do💀
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I don’t remember how I did in the original. I did get everything but the eyes so probably did well. The TB we had though I did horribly. Here are a few SS I have from that one. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I wish the original TS/earnable prizes were put in the diamond boxes for TB SYS, I want the eyes 😭😭
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I don’t have much for this theme :(
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I’m surprised we’re getting this as the tb and not rock the boat or something like that since we’re getting rock n roll bride next weekend 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited July 2022
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    edited July 2022
    Looking at my closet, I still don't have much for this theme and I don't love the animal print stuff I have So this won't be fun. 

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    The only cute animal print dress I own, this will definitely be a challenge 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Blueskye said:
    I love this.  Where is it from?  I've never seen it before.  
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Blueskye said:
    I love this.  Where is it from?  I've never seen it before. 
    @viktoriia It’s from the One in a Million Diamond Kollection 🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• QueenMellaQueenMella Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Yeah... I have nothing.
    Doll name: Mellanie
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 Every look is so gorgeous, I can’t get over itttt.👏
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Sigh. Please bring back new prizes for every SYS because I got so BORED of throwback SYS plss
    I kind of like TB sys, mostly because I have all of the silver box items so there is a big chance to get K-stars or diamonds. Also it gives me a brake, on a weekday I only login to submit looks 
    @DelphineGarnier honey, i beg to differ. The quality wasn't bad at all. Look at 2020 and early 2021 items from the encyclopedia. Everyone expected that bringing back throwback SYS means more time for Glu to implement new things and focus more on fixing bugs. It seems we got none of those. So I'd rather get SYS like it was before we got throwback SYS weekly 
    @Briannakkh you can take a break from the game whenever you want lol it doesn't necessarily have to be when it's a throwback SYS 😌 👍
    Non SYS items were worse quality when there was double the amount of SYS items for the designers to work on, Including VIP. No one wants to spend 500 Kstars to get the most basic designs. And the non sys stuff everyone has a fair chance to get. 

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Since we are in the subject, 
    I don't mind tbs cause that's how i get most of my kstars, BUT...
    Saying they're back bc we were getting low quality items when there was two weekly syss is just not it for me.

First of, we still get loads of low quality items. They clearly put more effort in some looks and leave the other ones with unfinished details every update, so no change there. 

Second, saying the designers had to rush bc there was too many clothes to make is silly. Poor glu can't hire enough designer to do the job? Please...

And finally, we're still getting the same amount of clothes as we were when there was week syss. The difference is that instead of having an sys, now we have pop up and diamond boxes every week, which we didn't back then. There was maybe one pop up and one or two boxes in one update.

In conclusion, instead of a chance to win clothes for free in the sys, now you pay kstars/diamonds for them.
    Just facts. 
    @Lachimolala yes thanks! But I don't think the outfit from the end of the week is as much as we used to get? In SYS we would get kinda like 2 outfits. The earnable one and the trendsetter one(with a bit of luck). Rn I am frustrated because of my luck: i get high scores during the SYS that starts at the beginning of the week, and bad scores during the weekend: my prizes? Almost none if I don't buy tickets. 
    edited July 2022
    One thing I would like is to actually have male items added to the game so my kudos boxes only give me items I'll actually use. I would like to go back to be able to change my doll's S.O.'s clothes so he's not constantly wearing sunglasses all year long. Please let me change his outfit. I don't feel like searching for new boyfriends/husbands for my doll and now it's always the same outfit on him. I can't use the male items from kudos boxes for SYS because the small amount of times I used the male doll, I got worse scores so I don't have anything to do with kudos items otherwise.

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @JeffreeStar idk if you miss understood me mentioning the number of clothes we get now (sorry, it might be me not understanding what you ment cause English isn't my first language), but i didn't mean the weekend event outfits. I meant pop up store outfits (usualy three items) and the diamond boxes (four items). Its pretty much the amount of clothes for one sys.
    We didn't have those every week and they started being a weekly thing after the tbs. That's why i said the designers still make the same amount of clothes as if there was 2 syss.

That said, I do agree with you it's nearly impossible to win anything but earrings in the sys of you don't use tickets. 
    The game is free to play only as long as you don't want items from the sys or diamond boxes. 
    @Briannakkh you can take a break from the game whenever you want lol it doesn't necessarily have to be when it's a throwback SYS 😌 👍
    Haha of course, but it’s just handy as I don’t miss on any outfits
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier We can change NPC outfits by clicking the phone icon in the upper left corner where we change our own dolls outfit
    iOS free player
    One thing I would like is to actually have male items added to the game so my kudos boxes only give me items I'll actually use. I would like to go back to be able to change my doll's S.O.'s clothes so he's not constantly wearing sunglasses all year long. Please let me change his outfit. I don't feel like searching for new boyfriends/husbands for my doll and now it's always the same outfit on him. I can't use the male items from kudos boxes for SYS because the small amount of times I used the male doll, I got worse scores so I don't have anything to do with kudos items otherwise.
    Yes I agree with this. My hubby 😚 has to wear shorts to an elegant event. Getting me low scores. What do I usually do? Bring my doll's female lover and bith have a lesbian affair 😂but seriously, I'd love to have new items for male dolls, we definitely need them!! Both who have a female doll or a male doll in game