All Dolled Up 🔥 (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @asuna_KKH thank you for letting us know. You will be missed. 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @asuna_KKH Wish you all the best 💕
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    asuna_KKH said:
    Hey dolls! I wanted to let you know that I unfortunately don't have the desire to stay active anymore, therefore I will be deleting the game for now. And as I won't be adding to the daily squad boxes no more I'll be removing myself from the squad.
    I wish you all the best and have fun! 🧚🏼‍♀️
    Sas to see you go, but I totally understand it! You will be missed!
    sindhu said:
    Thank you for accepting my request ☺ @lilirose98

Hi Dolls im so happy to be a part of this squad.. I'm very impressed with everyone's look books 💖💖 

Is there any specific kudos system you dolls follow? In my previous squad I kept a note to make sure I was giving everyone their kudos so I don't miss anyone 
    Welcome and tysm for reaching out to the squad via the forum. It’s great to have you join us. I take note also to make sure everyone is getting their kudos. I also check to see that everyone is giving out their kudos. 
    Welcome @sindhu 💖💖💖
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    sindhu said:

Hi Dolls im so happy to be a part of this squad.. I'm very impressed with everyone's look books 💖💖 

Is there any specific kudos system you dolls follow? In my previous squad I kept a note to make sure I was giving everyone their kudos so I don't miss anyone 
    Welcome to our squad!! 💕
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    sindhu said:

Welcome to the squad lovely ☺️💕 
    Sorry I’ve not been very active on forum and sometimes I’m game, I was on holiday in Mexico and when I came back ended up getting covid 😴 hope everyone is doing okay and did kudos go back to normal? 
    @christiekkh Hope you are doing well now and that you enjoyed your holiday in Mexico 🌸
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    Dolls I’m looking for that one short hair with a pink scrunchie in case any of you have it 💕
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    Dolls I’m looking for that one short hair with a pink scrunchie in case any of you have it 💕
    Hey! You mean this hair?
    Sorry I’ve not been very active on forum and sometimes I’m game, I was on holiday in Mexico and when I came back ended up getting covid 😴 hope everyone is doing okay and did kudos go back to normal? 
    Hope you had a wonderful time in Mexico! And I hooe you’ve fully recovered from covid.. 💐
    tMaxxKKH said:
    Hey! You mean this hair?
    That’s the one, thank you so much ☺️
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    tMaxxKKH said:
    Hey! You mean this hair?
    That’s the one, thank you so much ☺️
    You’re welcome! 💕
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Someone didn’t log in yesterday:(
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i only open squad boxes for energy too so hadn’t noticed but yesterday was a holiday in the us (not sure where all dolls are from!) so i’m sure it’s possible someone didn’t realize they wouldn’t have the opportunity to log in
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    It’s okay girls😁 my concern was someone exited the group. Happy 4th of July!
    I could’ve been guilty for logging in late yesterday actually!! But other than that I log in daily :) most of us log in daily if you check player profile it shows when someone was last on, the longest I can see is 2 weeks for one, hope you’re all doing okay ladies 💕
    sindhu said:
    I wonder why @lilirose98 was using unreleased items in game? I posted about it on the where is this from thread.. I don't want to start a fight but this isn't right for us who play fairly..
    You know I came on to tell the team that I was going to be off for a few months as I am going to start renovating my house and this is what I see from you! If you have an issue with me you message me personally. Btw, I personally have given thousands of dollars to this game since I first started playing!  Anyway dolls, Samana will now be your leader. Take care and I’ve loved playing with you dolls. 
    sindhu said:
    I wonder why @lilirose98 was using unreleased items in game? I posted about it on the where is this from thread.. I don't want to start a fight but this isn't right for us who play fairly..
    You know I came on to tell the team that I was going to be off for a few months as I am going to start renovating my house and this is what I see from you! If you have an issue with me you message me personally. Btw, I personally have given thousands of dollars to this game since I first started playing!  Anyway dolls, Samana will now be your leader. Take care and I’ve loved playing with you dolls. 
    Im so sorry to see you go 😩😩😩 good luck with renovations lovely! I’ve personally seen a lot of what money you have put into the game in terms of what bonuses we have received with your purchases, you will be missed :( 
    sindhu said:
    I’m going to miss you!! Good luck on renovating your house and take care!
  • Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @lilirose98 I’m so sorry to see you go, I’ve just logged on and seen you left 😔 good luck with the house my lovely. I hope to see you again soon ❤️
    Sindhu left so now we’re 2 members down, the warning would’ve been nice @sindhu @SamanaKKH looks like we’ll have to look for more members 😕 
    @lilirose98 i’m going to miss you!! hope your renovations go well & you come back to us if you want! 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Sindhu left so now we’re 2 members down, the warning would’ve been nice @sindhu @SamanaKKH looks like we’ll have to look for more members 😕 
    a warning definitely would have been nice @sindhu
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    jm323 said:
    @lilirose98 i’m going to miss you!! hope your renovations go well & you come back to us if you want! 
    I’m in favour! Always feel free to come back @lilirose98
    Ty dolls for the well wishes for my home! I’m sorry you’re left without two team members. I just didn’t want for you to miss your kudos and daily boxes if I don’t log in every day. 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited July 2022
    sindhu said:
    I honestly don't understand one thing.. there are a few dolls who don't log in for weeks straight yet I'm the one being questioned.. I tried my best to contribute to the squad I definitely liked being a part of it! As for Liza I was genuinely taken aback when I saw her look.. i know fully well she makes purchases so i was confused and no I can't message her personally as her profile is set to private.. I didn't think it was fair to the rest of us that she has access to unreleased items.. anyways take care all.

First off: how are you making the comparison of what you did and people not logging in? That's not same and certainly not it.
    Second: you could've come on here and asked Liza to write you, reach out or even easier: you could've just left from the get go. But calling someone from your squad out like that in a whole different thread?? I'm sorry but it seems like  someone got upset and acted very impulsively and immature.
    So, please. Do not make it seem as if all you did was because you thought it was unfair. 
    Let's be real, you've liked the squad because even if we didn't reach the box daily,you still got to profit off of it A LOT. 

Edit: it's important to mention that this isn't against you as a person but this could've undeniably been done in a more respectful manner. 

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
     @lilirose98 you've been an amazing leader, so understanding and supportive! I can just agree with the others and say please join us back whenever you feel like it! Best of luck for your renovations & thank you for having us in the first place! 😊

I've been very inactive myself and I'm so glad you all didn't kick me out, life's been very very busy but I'm trying my best getting back into it! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    hey everyone! i added a new member to the squad, im not sure if they have a forum account but if they do hopefully they can comment here and introduce themselves 😊
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here