✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited July 2022
    MQ: I would love to see more South American representation, so I wish they could include maybe Cusco or Cartagena
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    MQ: Amsterdam would be a cool addition. agreed a diamond business is a must - maybe a sustainable diamond/jewelry business where we'd be lab-growing our diamonds every week.
    MSS: my doll's ready for a "world's many museums" tour. we'll start in Italy cuz the background is nice, lol

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    MQ: I'm not completely sure what new location I'd pick, but I'd like to see diamonds added to the currencies from businesses we already have since people are asking for diamond businesses.
    MSS: 
    Platform: Android

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited July 2022
    MQ; Definitely agree on the need for a diamond business. There’s a few locations in game, like Waikiki and Napa Valley, that could be utilised for one. I think I saw a post in a different thread about turning Waikiki into a diamond business themed around weddings as it’s already a wedding venue, which sounds cool. It could be like set it up for the ceremony in one area and for the reception in another area. 
    I’m not really sure about new locations being added, though if they do add more then I’d love if the travel could be updated. When I go around tapping for energy, I sometimes forget where in the list my current location is and end up going back to places I’ve already been.

MSS; I went to Prague for my 21st and loved it, so as I’m not going anywhere my dolls heading there. I’m definitely more of a city break girl. I get bored sitting on a beach or lounging by a pool, would much rather be exploring new cities. 

I play on iOS
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    new kudos chart is in discord, dolls
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Hi! I was wondering if there was any spot available in your squad? I’m an active player in the GMT time zone 
    Could someone share the kudos chart here?
    I play on iOS
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen here you go!

@rachelv thank you 😃
    I play on iOS
    sorry about the chart oopsie, everyone. idk what happened to my post cuz i uploaded and posted it yesterday right before putting it on discord. it's so weird cuz i saw it before i signed out and closed the browser. in general, i post the chart to the forum then discord.

apologies @MarianiPoizen, thank you @geenellys and @rachelv for noticing/bringing the chart over 😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    it's the monday of update week! after such a massive update (v13.0) and kimiversary what newly acquired items are your favorites? will anything be banished to the storage closet? bonus: what part of your kimi sale haul are you glad you bought? (can be closet, tb, gb whatever items you bought that weekend)
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I have to use self control since this update was overwhelming for getting stuff I wanted, including from kollections. And I'm focusing on VIP since I didn't have enough tbs to get. But I'm glad I got the stuff I got including hair colors I had been waiting to get.

This update was pretty good on the whole. I loved a lot of the items but one of my favourites is the rose choker that was the story reward last week. I’m a bit of a sucker for gothic style stuff and chokers so this was 😘. 
    There isn’t really anything that I am banishing to storage. Maybe my least favourite would be the GB eyes from last week, they just remind me of this one hayfever medicine advert that makes me cringe.
    I do wish I’d had better SYS scores this last month, I didn’t make the last earnable most of the time. The auras in particular I would have loved. The thorn choker from last week I missed by one place. 
    I was very happy to track this top down. I got some items from the 15 diamond boxes I’m really happy with like the bow&arrow and the mermaid body paint.

I play on iOS
    So many beautiful dresses this update 

So happy I got the eyes I miss out on months ago in the sale and a couple other things (didnt really spend much in the sale) 

I dont think Im putting anything in the storage but these are probably my least favorite items. The shoes look poor designed and like something we could've gotten back in 2014, the purse is too big and I just dont think I will really use anything with kim's face anytime soon 

lately i feel like my least favorite items are from the love event 🤷‍♀️
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    this update was exciting! i'm so glad they added more makeup and hair colors to the kloset. i'd say the rose gold stuff is my fav this update with both strong sys and weekend items. i'm kinda sad about not being able to get the earnable dresses from the first two sys events, but i think i'll be ok. the dating event dress is another fav, it's cute and feels usable for various sys themes. didn't really have much to dislike this update but i'll probs put away some of the older kimi event stuff i got from the gb. in terms of kimi sale stuff, i'm very glad to finally have the pastel purple hair as well as the tb hair and kloset makeup i'd been saving for, among other items. i was surprised they put so many nice things in the tb section (even though i'd already chased most of them when they first came out). i'm glad everyone else was able to get them!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

we got a lot of nice items this update! my favorite items were the ones we got on kimi and last weekend! so pretty! also I was super lucky with my diamond boxes and got a lot of gorgeous items 🤍 I finally bought an aura in kimi (the pink one from the kloset) and last weekend I got 2 more which made me super happy!

i was glad for the new eyes I got but idk if I love them yet, I’m still on the fance about them.

edited July 2022

hi @Artemiis, just checking in to make sure you're all right. we haven’t seen you in a week so i’m gonna have to start your inactivity timeline (details about the inactivity timeline can be found in the first post of this thread). i figured you’re likely busy, but i have to go through the motions and keep on top of everyone especially now with the kudos system we’ve got going. hope you're well!

*inactivity timeline has been paused since you started playing again, so please disregard

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I wasn't sure if I needed to mention this but I'm going on vacation in the near future. I should probably be able to take my tablet though and I'll have wi-fi so I should be able to still check in. But obviously, being on vacation I won't actually be playing much because I want to actually relax and not spend the days attached to the game. 

@DelphineGarnier hope you have a great vacation 😃
    I play on iOS

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @MarianiPoizen Thanks.  :)

• quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Hi dolls! 💕 Does anyone have this hair?
    @quiyanamoutik i’m wearing it rn in case you still need it!
    ✨ ios player
    quick question, do we still have the old skin tones? i feel like the new one i’m using doesn’t match the hair color i usually wear but i can’t find the old skin tone i used to have
    ✨ ios player
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    @RedVelvet Just bought it! Thank you! 💕
    I don' think we can use the old skintones. I hope they add the option of adjusting the new ones.

Does anyone have the cat that goes around your neck like the dragon? I don't have a picture of the cat but I think it goes for 10 diamonds
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    geenellys said:
    Does anyone have the cat that goes around your neck like the dragon? I don't have a picture of the cat but I think it goes for 10 diamonds
    this cat
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys I do
    I play on iOS