Kimstagram Concept

2Next

Comments

• mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    this is actually amazing. you're so talented and creative , i hope they recreate this or something like it, it'd be so much fun!!

@eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Wow this idea is simply amazing!!!! It is so detailed and we'll explained. I love how this really look like an actual social media app while still having the KKH look 

I really really hope Glu will add this feature because it would be really fun and it's completely on theme with the game @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut !!!
    They/them please
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    This is amazing and so creative!! I do wish we had more social features in the game and this would be really fun! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I’m always amazed by the talent here! You should get paid for this! 

I hope Glu takes some notes and tries to implement some of these features.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

wish we got the kimstagram feature and that glu added this pose to the booth 😭
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    The talent this takes the creativity and the time you put into it you really are amazing i am amazed😍
    I hope more people sees this it would be so amazing to have these features
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I been asking for a social media feature since the game first came out. We have a Twitter, but we can't control it our selfs.. glu should bring the instgram app from the Kendall & kylie game, over to the Kim kardashian Hollywood. Like the Kendall & Kylie game is pretty much dead at this point. 

But this kimstgram feature is something special if glu was to ever put this in the game. This would change the game entirely. It would feel like a whole new game. you need to give yourself a pat on the back. This is amazing! 

I know the glu team see this.. but they are probably scared to take any ideas from this. Because they wouldn't wanna pay you. If you know what I mean... they will probably just allow us to tweet ourselves instead of Maria doing it for us. Just to take the easy route.
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    This it's awesome, i love it!

Something that i like to add it's that the stickers around a social media post in Kendall and Kylie can be a nice touch! Seeing around a post with words like: ''Trending'' , ''Hot Now!'' , ''Scandal!'' among others... And in real time we can see how much comments or likes we gain, depending on how active we're in the game.

Also, we can use the social media for work! Incorporated to gigs. 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    @brenhin hey there! I didn't knew how else to approach you, but I saw this in the Glu website and immediately thought of you!

The position it's not open ATM, but you can if you're interested give it a chance! Even if you don't live in Toronto you're very talented and it seems you have experience in the editing and design of pictures, you could negotiate different terms and work remotely: https://ea.gr8people.com/jobs/169588

Sorry for the bold approach, hahaha.
    Btw im just another member of the website, I don't work for them, lol.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @brenhin hey there! I didn't knew how else to approach you, but I saw this in the Glu website and immediately thought of you!

The position it's not open ATM, but you can if you're interested give it a chance! Even if you don't live in Toronto you're very talented and it seems you have experience in the editing and design of pictures, you could negotiate different terms and work remotely: https://ea.gr8people.com/jobs/169588

Sorry for the bold approach, hahaha.
    Btw im just another member of the website, I don't work for them, lol.
    Oh haha ty for letting me know yeah I’m in the UK and in uni atm so I’m not sure but I’ll take a look into it! 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈