KK:H Weekday TB Events 7/18/22 - ⭐Born to be Wild SYS TB & 5 Star Professional Events⭐

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    kylokkh said:
    @DelphineGarnier We can change NPC outfits by clicking the phone icon in the upper left corner where we change our own dolls outfit
    I think she meant that she's not willing to pay for new items for the male doll so she wants to receive some clothes for free
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @JeffreeStar Okay, might have misunderstood then. Sorry, I was only trying to help.
    Also I agree that male dolls need more clothes in game.
    iOS free player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Nope. That is not what I meant. And honestly count me out of this conversation because I don't even feel being on the forum that much today. Pop up notifications are turned off now. 
    Platform: Android

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @AmyaKKH Tysm doll!🥰💕
  • AmoraAmora Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Wow…well good luck everyone ❣️
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I love TB SYS because you get the opportunity to win k-stars! Especially since I don’t have daily ads and earning k-stars has become a real challenge :(
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    first tb box

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    First box 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    My relationship with tb SYS is a love hate one lol. While I do agree it becomes boring when you don't win clothing, I also agree that the diamonds and other goodies like kstars are more than welcome 🥰I also like rare dyes like opal rainbow one
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited July 2022
    First Box

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This theme didn't go well the first time so I'm just going to relax and not expect much.
    Platform: Android

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I swear every time we do well on a sys glu is like “Ok great now take several seats we’re going to give you all 20s and 30s on the next one 🤪💋😌💁‍♀️✨”
    Seeing gowns in the jungle is wild 🥴
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    They’re born to be wild 😎
    alvaas said:
    They’re born to be wild 😎
     🤣🤣🤣🤣 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I think I spotted @MarianiPoizen 🤍 I love the dress!

• kat97kat97 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    First two looks … well, not good for sure 🥹 ))) 

• MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Second box 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29

1-4, I submitted 2 extra tickets because I want to stay in gold 😔 but I’m still waiting for one of them. I would have carried on getting low scores but then I did mini update so when there’s updates if your scores are good wait and if your scores are low update I think 👍💕
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I submitted my first two looks and I already bombed lmao! I am not cut out for Sys, I never place to earn the items or level up the style level 😆😆 
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    I submitted my first two looks and I already bombed lmao! I am not cut out for Sys, I never place to earn the items or level up the style level 😆😆 
    It’s hard when scores are stuck within fixed ranges and a lot of off-theme looks are the popular pick this SYS x 💗
    It’s ok guys false alarm my scores are still
    in the 30s 😅 I stand by my bee/bubble tea look though lmfao 💕

• Mariepatrice1Mariepatrice1 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

• Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    It’s hard when scores are stuck within fixed ranges and a lot of off-theme looks are the popular pick this SYS x 💗
    I think your right, I sometimes think sys is rigged and only the real fancy looks(not that these looks aren't fabulous) get picked. I didn't even get rewards in last weekends duets either lol, in fact I think I did even worse 😅 than today's sys even though it's only Monday lol
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    edited July 2022
    Lucyxox said:
    I think your right, I sometimes think sys is rigged and only the real fancy looks(not that these looks aren't fabulous) get picked. I didn't even get rewards in last weekends duets either lol, in fact I think I did even worse 😅 than today's sys even though it's only Monday lol
    Yeah definitely 😅 I only really get rewards for weekend sys if I submit extra tickets - I think most of us feel that way unless we get good luck with our scores 💕
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I'd been saving for this db and it didn't go as planned 🥴

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I come from the voting booth to remind everyone that the word “wild” in the SYS title is not an invitation or an excuse for white dolls to wear Black hairstyles, ok byeee