🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
     Idk about you guys but i'm about to start saving kstars and diamonds for halloween lol. Last halloween was rough cause i didn't get anything I wanted 
    Haha literally my thoughts after the Kimversary, I absolutely love everything I’ve got during last Halloween! Can’t wait to see what this year gonna look like
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Omg @b4tgirl I can’t wait for Halloween either 
  • raysmiaraysmia Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
     Idk about you guys but i'm about to start saving kstars and diamonds for halloween lol. Last halloween was rough cause i didn't get anything I wanted 
    What happens on Halloween? Never played during it 
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    When will they try to update the kudos & tb sys boxes with new items because it’s time 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    I got diamond doll booster yesterday, but saved bc I wanted to buy it today…. And it disappeared 

I’m so mad right now 

edit: by yesterday I mean like 10 hours ago 
    I contacted support and they told me to restart my device… of course nothing changed. Hope they can fix this problem soon, I wanna buy the booster! 

We will look into that on Monday, but it should resurface. I know you already tried full-closing and relaunching the app, so if that hasn't worked, try changing locations / going into the wardrobe and leaving the wardrobe, then tapping on the bullhorn to see if you get the promo again.
    I tried all of this but I still didn’t get the booster 

Has anyone else declined the Booster AND still continued to see the promo window afterwards?
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2022
    The "milk moustache" glitch with ombre lips is still happening. It randomly switches to different lips sometimes.
    Platform: Android

• b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    raysmia said:
    b4tgirl said:
    Halloween boxes. And there's a lot of fun items too. Last year I didn't get anything from the Diamond boxes bc I didn't have any diamonds
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I loved the costumes from the Halloween update last year. They were so cute. Can’t wait for this year. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    raysmia said:
    b4tgirl said:
    Halloween boxes. And there's a lot of fun items too. Last year I didn't get anything from the Diamond boxes bc I didn't have any diamonds
    Did anyone take screenshots of the content of the boxes last Halloween?? I've never played kkh during that time so I'm curious about what's inside
    They/them please
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    b4tgirl said:
    raysmia said:
    b4tgirl said:
    Did anyone take screenshots of the content of the boxes last Halloween?? I've never played kkh during that time so I'm curious about what's inside
    And how much does each box cost?
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    b4tgirl said:
    raysmia said:
    b4tgirl said:

I found this on forum, hope this helps x
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    shankkh said:
    ArianeMB said:
    b4tgirl said:
    raysmia said:
    b4tgirl said:
    I think 45 kstars 💕
    Lucyxox said:
    shankkh said:
    ArianeMB said:
    b4tgirl said:
    raysmia said:
    b4tgirl said:
    I think 45 kstars 💕
    Thank you 🤍🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    I got diamond doll booster yesterday, but saved bc I wanted to buy it today…. And it disappeared 

I’m so mad right now 

edit: by yesterday I mean like 10 hours ago 
    I contacted support and they told me to restart my device… of course nothing changed. Hope they can fix this problem soon, I wanna buy the booster! 

We will look into that on Monday, but it should resurface. I know you already tried full-closing and relaunching the app, so if that hasn't worked, try changing locations / going into the wardrobe and leaving the wardrobe, then tapping on the bullhorn to see if you get the promo again.
    I tried all of this but I still didn’t get the booster 

Has anyone else declined the Booster AND still continued to see the promo window afterwards?
    I've declined the booster and I still see the promo window.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Y’all TWO dolls on Reddit were a heart away from the blue SYS earnable dress, asked support for it, and got sent the GOLD AND BLACK TS DRESS 😭😭😭

I’ve never seen 4 diamonds in squad boxes before 😃
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Happy birthday @Juh 🤠🥰🥰💞💞💞
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    Happy birthday @Juh 🤠🥰🥰💞💞💞
    Tysm 🥰💞
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Juh said:
    Me and my dog celebrating my birthday 💜🥳

Happy birthday 🎉🎉🥳🥳💗💗
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Juh ! 🥳🥳🎉🎊
    MissDior said:
    Juh said:
    Me and my dog celebrating my birthday 💜🥳

Happy birthday 🎉🎉🥳🥳💗💗
    Tysm! 💗
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
    Happy Birthday @Juh ! 🥳🥳🎉🎊
    Thank you! 🥰
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
    edited July 2022
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Anyone else get the survey about sys events? I'm glad they're asking us these questions! 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I got it! For anyone who didn’t, they asked how we feel about Regular vs Duets, how we feel about scoring in each, whether we understand how our looks are scored and if we would like to, and what we consider good/bad scores in each. And at the end they asked if we would like the hearts system for regular SYS 👀 with the current tie system, I think that’s a strong no...it’ll be way harder to get TS items. 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    I got it! For anyone who didn’t, they asked how we feel about Regular vs Duets, how we feel about scoring in each, whether we understand how our looks are scored and if we would like to, and what we consider good/bad scores in each. And at the end they asked if we would like the hearts system for regular SYS 👀 with the current tie system, I think that’s a strong no...it’ll be way harder to get TS items. 
    They also proposed new versions of sys which tbh I didn't hate. Like sys to coordinate with outfits that Kim/other NPCs are wearing (kind of like covershoot with Kim, which we were also asked about). I thought themes like that might decrease the chance of off theme looks doing well - in covershoot with Kim, I feel like wings/bright colors stood out like a sore thumb and weren't being voted for as much, which I appreciated.