🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    If they're asking if we want the heart system for the regular sys its bc they're going to do it anyway regardless the results 🙄
    Same happened with seasons even if most people don't like it. 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    The thing that bugs me about seasons is that they didn’t do the fun part 😭 they said that they’d have 1) a whole month of the same theme and 2) instead of weekend events, a huge checklist where you would complete different tasks and then redeem points for prizes of your choosing, like clothing or diamonds etc. I thought that would make the game way less repetitive but instead they only implemented the part that made it more repetitive   
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Did the survey and made sure to mention Duets is too time consuming and the heart system doesn't work with tiers because the ties make the rankings ridiculous. Also mentioned we should have an increase in diamonds we earn from it.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Juh!
    Hope your day is full of love and friendship! 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    I didn't get the survey. I wonder if it's because I live in Eastern Europe or it's just that i have to wait a little bit more
    @pizzagurlyum I was wondering if they were only giving to people in the US since there's a question about which region we're from but then the survey is excluding people who live elsewhere.

@DelphineGarnier oh so it doesn't happen to me only? That's so sad. They should definitely send the survey to all people. There are players that live in other regions outside US. I wonder if we will get it later or not at all 
    @pizzagurlyum With the questions they were asking, I think everyone should be included. They were even asking how often we should have Duets. I would have said not at all but I know some people actually like it so I just picked an option that wasn't way too frequent.

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I live in US but I didn’t get the survey either 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I didn't get the survey. I wonder if it's because I live in Eastern Europe or it's just that i have to wait a little bit more
    I haven't gotten every survey they've sent either, and I'm US based. I think it's random and they take some number of responses before the survey is full and no one can do it anymore
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I didn't get it aswell maybe it really is only for US players
    albanian ios player ♡
    Does the survey include something related to the hours when the SYS starts and ends? I have a problem with weekend SYS because it ends at 3 AM in my country and sometimes I have to use extra tickets to make sure I get a Decent score. I'm thinking that the hours are not fair for every place on earth 
    edited July 2022
    Does the survey include something related to the hours when the SYS starts and ends? I have a problem with weekend SYS because it ends at 3 AM in my country and sometimes I have to use extra tickets to make sure I get a Decent score. I'm thinking that the hours are not fair for every place on earth 
    No it didn't, but I made sure to mention it 😊 they asked open ended questions about your satisfaction/dissatisfaction with SYS so I felt like there were ways to convey these other concerns and suggesting to let 3 tickets stack, etc.
    edited July 2022
    The time definitely an issue since we don't all live the same time zone. The weekend isn't an issue for me but the last submission for the weekday is. And I'm guessing both are an issue for some people. There weren't questions but there should have been.

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    does anyone have the link of the survey?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @Juh happy birthday!!! 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @shankkh will you message me please 🥰 your profile is private!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    All I kept mentioning in the survey is how rigged the scoring system is and how they need to fix it ASAP. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I go the survey and personally I said I would love to see the duet scoring be incorporated to the regular sys. I have scored pretty well in duet and I mostly thought how much easier it might be to reach the last earnable of regular sys. I also suggested we get 3 tickets instead of 2 because many of us are either sleeping or have work. 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    I go the survey and personally I said I would love to see the duet scoring be incorporated to the regular sys. I have scored pretty well in duet and I mostly thought how much easier it might be to reach the last earnable of regular sys. I also suggested we get 3 tickets instead of 2 because many of us are either sleeping or have work. 
    I completely agree with you but on the same time I think all of the sudden we will start receive 3 hearts instead of 5, also some dolls posted looks that got 0 hearts 😵
    Like whatever changes they will make it would 💯 make game harder not easier 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Juh 🎉🎂🎊
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    I completely agree with you but on the same time I think all of the sudden we will start receive 3 hearts instead of 5, also some dolls posted looks that got 0 hearts 😵
    Like whatever changes they will make it would 💯 make game harder not easier 
    That is also a possibility it just seems like they were going to change the scoring either way even if we didn’t do the survey. I am mostly just going to wait and see how this turn out; we can always make a thread to change it back if anything 😂
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    The hearts system making it easier to get last earnable doesn’t mean it’s good - it’s just a lower requirement score per look - in normal SYS you need around 42 for each look with no extra tickets, but in duets it’s 3 hearts which is like 36 votes. They can just keep the normal system but lower the requirement end score. The heart system is not good other than that one reason. Like others have said don’t forget the tie system and dolls getting 0 hearts. For me it’s just a way for them to be more ambiguous about how voting works and to make it harder to get TS prizes 💕
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Juh. Hope you have a great day! 🎂🥳🎉
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Juh happy birthday 🥳 Hope you have a great one 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Happy birthday @Juh! I hope you're having an amazing day! 🥳❤

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @Juh happy bday