Options

Babies

brandybrandy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Do I need the Bel Air mansion to have a baby in KKH, because I am level 19 and have almost 14000 relationship points 2k bast the 12000 point we initially had.... And I don't have the bel air mansion too, so I'm wondering if that is the case

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts

No you don’t need Bel Air.  Here is a link, all about Babies.  I found this which might help explaining what might be stopping you. 
    It says 

In order to have a baby, you must be at least Level 9 and own a home. Kim will then ask you to volunteer at the adoption center. Complete that quest to unlock the option to adopt or have a baby.  Alternatively, once you reach the maximum relationship level with your partner, they will suggest that you have a baby together.

so, you have to do the Adoption Center Quest.  Or, max relationship is 15,000pts. So if y0u weren’t asked at 12K, I’m sure it will Happen at 15.   

Alternately, you can always send a ticket to customer care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.   Tell them whether you’ve gotten the Adoption Center Storyline, and tell them you weren’t asked about a baby at 12,000.  (I’m thinking you haven’t done the adoption center quest yet.). If it were me, I’d date up to 15k, and then send a ticket if it didn’t happen. 

Hope this helps

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LaLa317LaLa317 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    im currently level 24, have the bel air mansion and more other houses, maxed out hearts with my husband and he still hasn’t asked about having a baby, and kim hasn’t called either 💔
  • Options
    LolawestLolawest Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    LaLa317 said:
    im currently level 24, have the bel air mansion and more other houses, maxed out hearts with my husband and he still hasn’t asked about having a baby, and kim hasn’t called either 💔
    I have the same problem🥺👎
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you reach 12,000pts with your SO they should ask if you want a baby.  If this hasn't happened, please send a ticket to customer care.   At 15,000 you should be offered a 2nd child. 
    You must also not have any romantic relationships with any other dolls.   Look at the guidelines here. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?l=en&s=babies. Good luck.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary