🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

Does anyone know if this dress is one of the ones excluded from the Kimi/Black Friday sales or if it goes half off like everything else?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @KKH_Sara yes the dress is half off during the sale. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @KKH_Sara these korkov dresses are the only ones that aren’t part of the sale. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @KKH_Sara these korkov dresses are the only ones that aren’t part of the sale. 
    @KkhAngelica okay thank you!!! The reason I wasn’t sure is that I know there’s 6 dresses that were part of a storyline where you got to design your own clothes and I think those don’t go on sale. Do you know anything about that?
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:

Does anyone know if this dress is one of the ones excluded from the Kimi/Black Friday sales or if it goes half off like everything else?
    They weren’t half off on kimi so I don’t think so
    alvaas said:
    KKH_Sara said:

Really? Oops sorry about the misinformation 😭 @KKH_Sara but the korkovs 💯 aren’t a part of the sale. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    alvaas said:
    KKH_Sara said:

Thank you and thanks for the info Angelica!!! Thought it wasn’t either so I bought it in the last minute for a Luxe Goal and immediately after got the pink version as a Luxe Goal hahaha
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm starting to wonder if kollections should give a larger amount of kstars. If you get the kstars late, you have to spend more than 100 kstars to only get 80 back. 
    Platform: Android

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I just saw online the people can "hack" diamonds now... @KalindaKing it looks like people are taking advantage of the referral system. Can you please do something about it as it is not fair for legit players.
    Platform: iOS
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    lulula said:
    I just saw online the people can "hack" diamonds now... @KalindaKing it looks like people are taking advantage of the referral system. Can you please do something about it as it is not fair for legit players.
    Darling, I doubt a legit player knows what a hacker does unless they're a hacker themselves too. I honestly don't even think it's even possible to hack diamonds ever as they're server sided. Yes I've heard of hacking kstars and kash a long time ago but not diamonds 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited July 2022
    lulula said:
    Darling, I doubt a legit player knows what a hacker does unless they're a hacker themselves too. I honestly don't even think it's even possible to hack diamonds ever as they're server sided. Yes I've heard of hacking kstars and kash a long time ago but not diamonds 
    It’s true though, It’s all over those hacker pages rn. I actually check them to get spoilers now. ☹️  And they’re not actually ‘hacking’ them. I think they’re making lots of accounts and referring themselves or something like that. Hopefully glu does something.
    @deliqhted hmm... My assumption is that they won't do anything. There are a lot of things to fix, some that were forgotten by Glu , some that was fixed very late like the Facebook friends issue... I personally used the refferal thing too( i sent the link to friends for them to start playing) but nothing happened 😴 I think i got some energy once because they opened the link
    If I think about it, Glu was never "fair" to legit players. Why? When y'all complaint about hackers, we got expensive server sided currency. We got diamond boxes, very difficult to get all items from unless you are on your lucky days. And even so you might end up spending 20+ diamonds for every item. Y'all complaint about spoilers, we don't get them anymore!! Why? Because of the shame of changing event items to real money paid items at the last minute. When I submit looks in SYS, I feel sick to my stomach when I see top 3 in gold tier with 1000+ votes because of ticket buying while I struggle to make a beautiful outfit that would get less than 30 votes( I swear I got 15 votes once). Don't get me wrong, I also bought tickets when I thought I could make it to a decent prize, but I never paid when I got low votes. 

Conclusion : I'd love to see more than one example when was Glu fair to players. All of us. Because maybe some hackers don't do it to spite us legit players. But to spite greed.
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Im fuming, I bought that pack where u get 10 k stars, 3 tickets and 5 diamonds and i received only the 10 k stars.. I dont know what to do because Glu will probably ask for screenshots and i literally dont got a screenshot of everything before i bought the pack :( Can i do something about it? 
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Im fuming, I bought that pack where u get 10 k stars, 3 tickets and 5 diamonds and i received only the 10 k stars.. I dont know what to do because Glu will probably ask for screenshots and i literally dont got a screenshot of everything before i bought the pack :( Can i do something about it? 
    They will ask for the receipt

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    MissDior said:
    GemmaKKH said:

Thanks for the fast response!! I hope i can get them tho its so annoying from glu :(
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    MissDior said:
    GemmaKKH said:

Thanks for the fast response!! I hope i can get them tho its so annoying from glu :(
    You will get them it may take about a week after sending ticket , it always happens to me with tickets packs and I always get them after talking to CC
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited July 2022
    @deliqhted hmm... My assumption is that they won't do anything. There are a lot of things to fix, some that were forgotten by Glu , some that was fixed very late like the Facebook friends issue... I personally used the refferal thing too( i sent the link to friends for them to start playing) but nothing happened 😴 I think i got some energy once because they opened the link
    You get diamonds ect from your referred friends playing the game and moving from E list to D list to C list & so on. So if a hacker was to hack levels and fans on a referred account they could easily abuse the referral system with little work. I’ve seen a post about it on Facebook but I didn’t realise it was down to the referral system :(

btw you got the energy as your friend made it to the D list, if they continue to play you will get k-stars and diamonds.

@JeffreeStar
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    It seems outdated that you get diamonds for your friends passing these milestones but we only get 2 kstars for going from one list to another 😅😅 shouldnt we have gotten a diamond for these too? I've been holding out on my third comeback. Also with this referral system, why wouldn't someone just open a second game for themselves? Plenty of people seem to have second games here already?
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    sorry if this was asked already does any one know how long the diamond offer will be there? i’m assuming probably the whole update? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @icydiceypricey I don't know if I saw any specific timeline mentioned, unless I missed it.
    Platform: Android

LexKKH said:
    You get diamonds ect from your referred friends playing the game and moving from E list to D list to C list & so on. So if a hacker was to hack levels and fans on a referred account they could easily abuse the referral system with little work. I’ve seen a post about it on Facebook but I didn’t realise it was down to the referral system :(

btw you got the energy as your friend made it to the D list, if they continue to play you will get k-stars and diamonds.

@JeffreeStar
    Learning something new everyday! I never knew it was possible to modify fans and level. 
    If only my friend never stopped playing the game after a while 😭 she uninstalled the game. Also how many diamonds exactly does somebody get from this stuff?
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    LexKKH said:

@JeffreeStar
    Learning something new everyday! I never knew it was possible to modify fans and level. 
    If only my friend never stopped playing the game after a while 😭 she uninstalled the game. Also how many diamonds exactly does somebody get from this stuff?
    I think if she clicks your link and starts a new game it should work, or even continuing with her old one. I think you get something like 20-25 all together. I’m not sure if you get more rewards with comebacks.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    @LexKKH darling. I think we should not worry about it. For a second I got angry thinking of how much I have to spend for around 25 diamonds. But remember: it's server sided currency, which means Glu can immediately ban an account if they suspect unusual activity. Let's say somebody suddenly gets 1000 diamonds in less than an hour. I couldn't get that much not even if I buy the biggest diamond pack many times
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    No offense, but it's a little suspicious that some of you know how these ha**ers add the diamonds. Instead of starting another pointless discussion here, I recommend messaging Kalinda or sending an email to Glu.
    deliqhted said:

Conclusion : I'd love to see more than one example when was Glu fair to players. All of us. Because maybe some hackers don't do it to spite us legit players. But to spite greed.
    Yeah, I actually can’t remember a time when glu was actually fair to us players. Also I totally get that hackers do it because they want to spite this greedy company, but the problem i have with them is when they already have everything and still submit like 20 tickets to win first place in a sys like give us a chance too 😭
    How can they submit tickets when tickets are server sided too? 🥲 Purchases shouldn't be available to them 
    No offense, but it's a little suspicious that some of you know how these ha**ers add the diamonds. Instead of starting another pointless discussion here, I recommend messaging Kalinda or sending an email to Glu.
    👍 Exactly my thought