Options

In app purchase and videos

Ralu3012Ralu3012 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited July 2022 in KKH General Discussion
Hi guys! Lately I have experienced some issuses regarding kstars, money and diamonds. I cannot purchase offers anymore or watch daily videos for 10 kstars. I will insert pictures rightaway. Any ideas ? I checked my device's restriction , as well as my network connection which is strong.
Thank you so much for every answer dolls 💗💗💗

Comments

• Options
    Ralu3012Ralu3012 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Help me ? 🥺🥺
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you have checked that your setting for in app purchases isn’t restricting them, I would suggest sending a ticket to Customer Care.  I can ask for assistance Monday, but CC might get it sorted out right away.  Sorry you are going through this,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can also go here https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=billing&f=why-can-t-i-make-purchases-through-itunes&p=all. This is for iOS.  If your game is Android, there are instructions for that as well in that section.  Good luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gossipDNgossipDN Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi! lately my video limit to earn stars was reduced from 10 to 9. is this happening to anyone else? again they reduced the free k stars in exchange for videos?!
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    gossipDN said:
    hi! lately my video limit to earn stars was reduced from 10 to 9. is this happening to anyone else? again they reduced the free k stars in exchange for videos?!
    I am pretty sure this is why everyone’s videos went from 20 to 10 k-stars as there is apparently a limit (I’ve heard it happening on Facebook) @gossipDN

@KalindaKing can you ask the team to not put a cap on this? I think we should be able to earn 10 (even 20?) k-stars daily forever.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)