Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Only item I wanted 😍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    wish i’d leveled up to gold 🫠
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Is anyone else in the wrong style level because I got first in the throwback gold and now I’m in silver?!?! What should I do?!?!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I got the bundle so I'm glad I have another bouquet to use. I wish the bridal look wasn't the dB look since I'm missing out on dB items until we get better ways of earning/buying diamonds. If I had gotten the booster offer, I would have considered trying to get items.
    Platform: Android

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Is anyone else in the wrong style level because I got first in the throwback gold and now I’m in silver?!?! What should I do?!?!
    Same I should be in silver II but I‘m in silver III
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited July 2022
     I contacted support about being in the wrong group, but does anyone know if they’ll be able to switch me to gold since I should be in that group?! 
  • raysmiaraysmia Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited July 2022
    First two looks 🖤

Hate, hate, HATE that I am in Gold for this😭 I love the TS dress but not sure if I am willing to buy so many tickets
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I don't have a clue what scores to expect since the system is weird but I just want to have fun with  the theme.
    Platform: Android

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
     I contacted support about being in the wrong group, but does anyone know if they’ll be able to switch me to gold since I should be in that group?! 
    Yes they definitely can it might take them a while though - good luck! 🤞💕
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

I cry 😭 I wanted the bouquet of flowers 💐  
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

Not bad. I already have ticket buyers in mu group though. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm bummed, I was super busy and couldn't log into KKH because the page would take forever to load so I was like "later" and didn't get to screenshot the SYS looks 🙁 I had cute cat, lion and parrot looks with makeup

But this theme sounds very interesting too and I'm excited for it! 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Got 2 of the diamond box items and the bundle !! Let’s hope I score well too 🤞🏾

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I somehow lost 11 diamonds without buying a single thing. Anybody else? Sending a message to customer support right now
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    I somehow lost 11 diamonds without buying a single thing. Anybody else? Sending a message to customer support right now
    The same thing happened to me. I fully closed the game and it was fixed when I opened it again
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I am not surprise tbh I did wish I got an item I am just going to save for VIP when it comes around. 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    maggiey said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    The same thing happened to me. I fully closed the game and it was fixed when I opened it again
    Omg THANK YOU that fixed it!!! One of my squad members bought 4 $50 packs last night so I got 8 diamonds in five minutes and I was so sad to have lost that hahaha
  • 420Molly420Molly Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    How can I wear hand accessories with this hair? There used to be an hack that you would press the underwear button but I can’t find it anymore 
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

Hopefully this is good enough!! 🎉

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m soooo happy. Veil & dress are gorgeous. Kollection items are giving me Rina Sawayama’s „This Hell” vibes. I hope I’ll be able to keep up with submiting looks, because I’m spending vacation on Cyprus.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Made some more inspo 🤪 I love making looks for this theme, I’m so inspired!! 🥰 also loving the inspo from the other dolls, such creativity 💕 

I love your looks! 😍🌼 Do you remember where the white pants are from?