🗳️👰KK:H Weekend 7/21/22 - SYS & Reality Show Weekend!📺🗳️

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    😭😭 got absolutely lucky in my first and only pick! don’t have a veil so i’m screaming rn. 

also really wanted the bouquet, it’s so pretty but i’m relieved that i didn’t chase as it wasn’t even in my palette 🙄

super super lucky 🍀 
    Same here!! Congratulations! 

I'm so happy because I didn't have any veils either 🎉
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First two! Not sure if I’m on the right track or not but it’s a fun theme. ^^

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Hey guys I’m in a bit of a pickle support just got back to me and this is what they said I attached it to the post. I am so annoyed right now because I was first in Gold for the throwback show your style and they’re basically saying I have to wait till the next competition to go back to gold when that’s not fair!! Does anyone know of another way to contact support and get this fixed?!? @kokokokonut!!! 
    If I were you I’d keep messaging them! Start a new ticket and maybe you’ll get a different person responding who will actually help you. Good luck, I’m sorry support are so useless. 😔
  • KayKardashian_KayKardashian_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hey can you guys add bob hairstyle in the game and a platinum blonde hair colour in the game so we can dye our hair. I don’t like the white one. Pls can you guys add these exact hairstyles in the game. Thank you so much!  
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Fae said:
    Hey guys I’m in a bit of a pickle support just got back to me and this is what they said I attached it to the post. I am so annoyed right now because I was first in Gold for the throwback show your style and they’re basically saying I have to wait till the next competition to go back to gold when that’s not fair!! Does anyone know of another way to contact support and get this fixed?!? @kokokokonut!!! 
    If I were you I’d keep messaging them! Start a new ticket and maybe you’ll get a different person responding who will actually help you. Good luck, I’m sorry support are so useless. 😔
    Okay!! I’ll try that!! How do I start a new ticket?! I don’t see the option too?!
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts

• MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Very surprised 4 boxes and no dyes
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hello. How is everyone? I'm not sure where to go exactly to introduce myself..but I figured to come here since it's the recent SYS.  I've been playing this game for a few years now since 2017 I think, but stopped for a while unfortunately cause of things going on in my life that happened. I also couldn't get it transferred to a new phone and it was on a phone that didn't work. I finally got it transferred a few months ago and started playing again.
    The game isn't new to me but these SYS, dye, diamonds and squads are new to me cause I haven't played. So I googled and it brought me here. I am new to the message boards/threads here too. I've been looking at cute outfits that you post and reading threads on here but never introduced myself til now. This isn't the way I wanted to greet everyone that seems so nice here but you guys know this stuff more than I do right now and I need some help. 

I did the SYS event this week Born to Be Wild, and today when it was over I collected my things and closed out of the game for a while before this SYS started. Through the voting process I collected 1 diamond from voting for someone, and from people voting for me I was able to collect the first diamond then the second set of 2 diamonds. In total I got 4 diamonds which were there when I collected my things after the SYS event was over. I even took a screen shot of the screen cause I leveled up. Idk. And it has my total diamonds of 28. I only had 24 before the SYS event cause I spent some on dye(colors that I didn't need but I got smh) and bought a dress from a SYS. I didn't have many diamonds anyway. But was working on trying to collect them to save them to buy things until I can buy diamonds. Which is another thing I need help with dealing with squads, if anyone is so kind to help me to let me join a squad to try to get diamonds..cause i will buy stuff when i can. but right now i have another problem.

My problem is before the Born to Be Wild SYS I had 24 diamonds after the SYS event was over today, i had 28 diamonds. Cause I collected 4 from voting. 3 from people voting for me and 1 from voting for people. When I collected my stuff after this SYS I had 28 diamonds. I left the game for a while and came back to play when the Rock N Roll Bride SYS event started and it says I have 24 Diamonds....Where are the 4 that I just collected?? And that I had when the other SYS ended? What do I do? Do I email the game and tell them? Cause  they took away those 4 diamonds and the yellow dye I collected after that too. It was the diamonds and dye, that I had but now after a few hours I don't. And i cant go by the k stars cause i spent some. But i didn't touch my diamonds or dye. If anyone can please help me with what to do or can anything be done? Will they redeem me and give them back? Idk. 

Anyway I'm so sorry to introduce myself this way and to bother you nice people. I just don't know what to do. I appreciate any help with this and squads. I play every day. Thank you. 

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Hey can you guys add bob hairstyle in the game and a platinum blonde hair colour in the game so we can dye our hair. I don’t like the white one. Pls can you guys add these exact hairstyles in the game. Thank you so much!  
    That first hair style reminds me of the one in the bundle for Dressed to Slay Kollection @KayKardashian_
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Yay! Really like this hair ❤️💚💙💜

I have a question for everyone... normally during sys events at the beginning, it will allow you to watch 2 videos to unlock items/colors already used. It only gave me an opportunity to watch 1 video. This seems minor, but I plan my outfits around knowing I can reuse 2 at the beginning and then unlock 2 in the latter part of the sys. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 is this you? Came up at the start of my sys
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @Reina12 I didn't submit that look for this event. I don't know why that look is still showing up but ty for spoting me . I used that look a few weeks back. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @Reina12 here are my first 3 looks. No clue why that look is still showing up. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    KKH_Sara said:
    I somehow lost 11 diamonds without buying a single thing. Anybody else? Sending a message to customer support right now
    Hello, the same thing happened to me. Im sorry that you lost 11. I lost 4 diamonds. I posted about it asking for help cause I'm new to the message boards but not sure if anyone replied to me. I just saw your post. I thought I was the only one it happened to. I collected the 3 from votes and 1 from voting for others. And when the SYS was over I had them. I left the game and came back for this SYS and those 4 are now gone and I did not touch them. It's upsetting cause I was trying to save so I can buy things. Did you get any help? Cause I need the same help. Thank you
    maggiey said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    I somehow lost 11 diamonds without buying a single thing. Anybody else? Sending a message to customer support right now
    The same thing happened to me. I fully closed the game and it was fixed when I opened it again
    Hello, how are you?, this happened to me. I posted asking. This morning the SYS ended and I collected 4 diamonds from that..through the votes. I left the game then came back for this SYS and those 4 diamonds were gone. It's upsetting cause I am trying to save so I can buy things. When you say close out, you mean to reopen the game?
    KKH_Sara said:
    maggiey said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    The same thing happened to me. I fully closed the game and it was fixed when I opened it again
    Omg THANK YOU that fixed it!!! One of my squad members bought 4 $50 packs last night so I got 8 diamonds in five minutes and I was so sad to have lost that hahaha
    Sorry to bother you. That happened to me, but I'm afraid if I do anything all of them will go. Should I try to fully close, then click the app to reopen? Trying to save and get diamonds so I can buy things.  BTW, do you happen to know if anyone is willing to accept a person in their squad? I play everyday. Thank you
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts

• Mariepatrice1Mariepatrice1 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hello everyone 👋🏽
    These are my first three looks.
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

But why lmao

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    fav looks so far ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 thought this theme was gunna be hard but in having so much fun ! 

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Y’all don’t know how badly I want this pose to be in the game omg 😭
    I wonder if this will be the storyline outfit
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Opened 2 diamond boxes and picked dye and the hair.. honestly not a huge fan of the hair :/ 

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I did so poorly in the weekday sys and I wasn't sure about the looks I'm coming up with so I'm surprised I'm doing as well as I am 😂 

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    What's going on with daily videos?? Anyone else having to wait an excruciatingly long time between videos? It's been 20 minutes and I've only gotten through 6.
    iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    For anyone thinking of chasing the DB veil, I have a past TS on (long cream lace one) and I used it maybe 3 times since then. It looks nice but has just sat in the Kloset.

Also the DB dress is such a copy paste from 2 other yellow dresses. They just changed the colour and added some lace lol. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    D98 said:

My first two styles 😁❤️✨

Wow these 2 are gorgeous 😍Can anyone tell me where the 2nd dress is from? I'm behind all my storylines 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt