🗳️👰KK:H Weekend 7/21/22 - SYS & Reality Show Weekend!📺🗳️

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Hi dolls, not sure where to ask but I have recently transferred my game to my new phone but seem to have lost the 10 free videos each day and also don’t have the video to replenish energy. Is it something in the settings or has this been removed?

Edit: got them back!
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Hi! Does anyone know if I’ll still be able to get the free storyline gift if I finish it after the weekend?
    Yes, you'll still get the gift.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I've been having problems with submitting my looks. It's not showing my 3rd look or its votes and the whole ticket has vanished. 😭
    Is this just me?
    Can anyone show the storyline dress dyed?
    #FixTheWine
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    BeeBella said:
    I did so poorly in the weekday sys and I wasn't sure about the looks I'm coming up with so I'm surprised I'm doing as well as I am 😂 

Nice dresses. How can I get nice stockings, knee highs? Is that available to buy through sys? I've been trying to get clothes like this but I dont have any luck. Thank you
    I think most of the knee highs/stockings I have came from sys trendsetters prizes. The boots in the red look are actually black and should be available for diamonds in the voting booth. I'm not sure of the availability of the rest tb.h. Sorry I can't be of more help! 💛🐝                

Thank you. I figured cause i havent seen any i could buy. I do see like 3 in the shop for k stars, theyre not as nice but if i have to haha. I dont het high enough to win things like that. I come close thrn get bumped. Its ok though, I'm just trying to get better clothes and hair. Those boots are nice. All of your stuff is nice. My problem is that I'm trying to save my diamonds up to buy things like that when they pop up in SYS. I bought something so I have to save up again...until I can buy some  Which sucks. I know by joining a squad I can shop a closet? Or look book? To buy things with diamonds. Idk. It's ok I understand if you don't know about the availability. Once you get them you don't think about that, it's ok. I just appreciate you answering me. So thank you. I'm fairly new to actually joining this site. I've been looking at outfits but never posted. I'm not new to the game but kinda new to the sys, diamonds, squads and dye. I had to transfer my game over to new phone from non working one and took a while plus other things so I didn't play for a while. But I've been playing everyday for a while now. I would like to join a squad for a chance to get some things but afraid I will get kicked out, but i play everyday.  Anyway, sorry for all that. Thank you
  • cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    what are your best tipps and tricks for the reality show weekend? 🥹
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I always do 3hr in my Calabasas home, also keep going around the town tapping everywhere for that extra energy
    You could do 3hr reality shows at your Bel air home to finish quicker 
    #FixTheWine
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I got 5th place in gold I for the TB SYS and should’ve stayed there for this one, but KKH must’ve glitched and moved me down to Silver III. Grrrr they really made me mad with this one!!🤣🤣
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I spent a lot of kstars chasing that tattoo 😭
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Looks 3 and 4 🥴

I will say despite the scores, this theme is actually quite fun

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited July 2022
    free box was the ugly top in the second pic 🤧 I want the heart tattoo as well but I don’t think i’ll chase it

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Tried to chase the hair and tattoo but unfortunately got ton of energy and dyes 😭
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Closed my eyes and chanted Bundle. Safe to say it worked. 

Edit: adding how my doll looks in the bundle outfit 🤍

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • babyskyebabyskye Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    All I wanted was the leopard top/skirt combo, and never got the skirt. I chased SO hard. Bye bye k-stars 🥺🥺
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited July 2022

I love the hair so much that I have to chase it! It remind me of Lady Camden’s character in Daytona Wind. MAXINE! A high ponytail is my kryptonite. 😂 

Also got so much energy that I am finished with the event and I also chase the Kollection and bought the storyline dress because I have zero self control. But I do adore everything this week, good job, design team!
    IOS Player 
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    I got the tattoo in my free box, then I chased the hair without any luck unfortunately. Got a lot of event points and energy instead, so I managed to get the earnable dress quickly and I absolutely LOVE it! 

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Took lots of tries but I got what I wanted! 😭🖤 bye bye my kstars. 
    Got 30 bonus points in my free box. 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited July 2022
    Got the top in my free box. Might chase the hair. I really like these GB items.

• keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    i reeeeeally want the gb hair but i think i might just give up 😭

but regardless i love the skirt and top!!

BeeBella said:
    BeeBella said:
    I did so poorly in the weekday sys and I wasn't sure about the looks I'm coming up with so I'm surprised I'm doing as well as I am 😂 

Nice dresses. How can I get nice stockings, knee highs? Is that available to buy through sys? I've been trying to get clothes like this but I dont have any luck. Thank you
    I think most of the knee highs/stockings I have came from sys trendsetters prizes. The boots in the red look are actually black and should be available for diamonds in the voting booth. I'm not sure of the availability of the rest tb.h. Sorry I can't be of more help! 💛🐝                

Thank you. I figured cause i havent seen any i could buy. I do see like 3 in the shop for k stars, theyre not as nice but if i have to haha. I dont het high enough to win things like that. I come close thrn get bumped. Its ok though, I'm just trying to get better clothes and hair. Those boots are nice. All of your stuff is nice. My problem is that I'm trying to save my diamonds up to buy things like that when they pop up in SYS. I bought something so I have to save up again...until I can buy some  Which sucks. I know by joining a squad I can shop a closet? Or look book? To buy things with diamonds. Idk. It's ok I understand if you don't know about the availability. Once you get them you don't think about that, it's ok. I just appreciate you answering me. So thank you. I'm fairly new to actually joining this site. I've been looking at outfits but never posted. I'm not new to the game but kinda new to the sys, diamonds, squads and dye. I had to transfer my game over to new phone from non working one and took a while plus other things so I didn't play for a while. But I've been playing everyday for a while now. I would like to join a squad for a chance to get some things but afraid I will get kicked out, but i play everyday.  Anyway, sorry for all that. Thank you.     @BeeBella stupid phone messed up while trying to write to you. Smh. So it didn't go write, Still didn't smh sorry
    BeeBella said:
    BeeBella said:

Thank you. I figured cause i havent seen any i could buy. I do see like 3 in the shop for k stars, theyre not as nice but if i have to haha. I dont het high enough to win things like that. I come close thrn get bumped. Its ok though, I'm just trying to get better clothes and hair. Those boots are nice. All of your stuff is nice. My problem is that I'm trying to save my diamonds up to buy things like that when they pop up in SYS. I bought something so I have to save up again...until I can buy some  Which sucks. I know by joining a squad I can shop a closet? Or look book? To buy things with diamonds. Idk. It's ok I understand if you don't know about the availability. Once you get them you don't think about that, it's ok. I just appreciate you answering me. So thank you. I'm fairly new to actually joining this site. I've been looking at outfits but never posted. I'm not new to the game but kinda new to the sys, diamonds, squads and dye. I had to transfer my game over to new phone from non working one and took a while plus other things so I didn't play for a while. But I've been playing everyday for a while now. I would like to join a squad for a chance to get some things but afraid I will get kicked out, but i play everyday.  Anyway, sorry for all that. Thank you.     @BeeBella stupid phone messed up while trying to write to you. Smh. So it didn't go write, Still didn't smh sorry
    Right * stupid typo/auto correct. Smh sorry
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    hopefully i’ll earn some kstars and get the hair this weekend 🤎

Hello. Sorry for asking, was that in the box with the keep the cameras rolling reality show? How would you go about chasing the hair? Opening the box again or just getting the event points? I'm a bit confused. I never make it to the end of these things cause I run out of energy. Do you know the best way to go about it? Thank you
    Storyline outfit & free gift 

Took lots of tries but I got what I wanted! 😭🖤 bye bye my kstars. 
    Got 30 bonus points in my free box. 

Cute!. I'm never that lucky though. I would spend everything and still get nothing haha. Smh
    @raysmia i bought it.
    Do you have to buy it or deny it for the storyline to finish? Can I just leave it there for a little bit. I did that before with a dress. Thank you

Hello. Sorry for asking, was that in the box with the keep the cameras rolling reality show? How would you go about chasing the hair? Opening the box again or just getting the event points? I'm a bit confused. I never make it to the end of these things cause I run out of energy. Do you know the best way to go about it? Thank you
    Hi, no worries. The top is currently in the weekend boxes and I got it as the first earnable (you basically get a free go at getting one of the weekend box items). if you want to get more than one item, you keep opening boxes (40 k stars per box) and hopefully you'll get the items you want.

Best way to complete the event is doing 3 hour reality shows in Bel air. If you invite 4 people, you can complete the show in around 18 energy. You also get bonus points inviting people. If you get one or more items in the weekend boxes, you get additional bonuses. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @RieeBellaG you can leave it there by choosing “ I need more time to think” option. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    I always do 3hr in my Calabasas home, also keep going around the town tapping everywhere for that extra energy
    Hello. How are you? I'm kinda new on this thread but not to the game. But haven't played for a while cause of certain things happening. But I got back into it a while ago, some things are kinda new but I think I'm getting it. I've been playing everyday for a while now again. Anyway sorry, is that the best way to go so i can try to get everything there? The dress, hair, etc. Cause I never make it that far smh. Also I have a question or 2 about something in the game if you can help me out? If possible. Idk. Thank you. 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    raysmia said:
    What do we think about the storyline outfit??? Who is buying it? 
    I have never bought anything so fast in my life.  Haha and at 95 stars this was a steal. Love all the things this update so far.  
    Also chased the db so much I only have the dress left and I'm just going to let it be.