🗳️👰KK:H Weekend 7/21/22 - SYS & Reality Show Weekend!📺🗳️

Comments

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I got the tattoo in my free box and decided to chase the hair 

• RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @Nikaraf thank you. The one storyline outift I accidentally hit the wrong one...knowing which one to click, so I couldn't get the outfit. I just wanted to wait and the wrong thing happened. Thank you. I remembered leaving an outfit there before but wasn't sure if I still could. Sorry. I'm new to this site but not the game but I haven't played in a little while so I've been trying to get back into it. I've been playing everyday since though haha. Some things are still fairly new to me so thank you
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. Look one and two were inspired by @rociodemayo and @Jasmindee

Free GB, was hoping for the tattoo but wasn’t even an option.

I play on iOS
    Got the top in my free box. Might chase the hair. I really like these GB items.

Hello. Sorry for asking, was that in the box with the keep the cameras rolling reality show? How would you go about chasing the hair? Opening the box again or just getting the event points? I'm a bit confused. I never make it to the end of these things cause I run out of energy. Do you know the best way to go about it? Thank you
    Hi, no worries. The top is currently in the weekend boxes and I got it as the first earnable (you basically get a free go at getting one of the weekend box items). if you want to get more than one item, you keep opening boxes (40 k stars per box) and hopefully you'll get the items you want.

Best way to complete the event is doing 3 hour reality shows in Bel air. If you invite 4 people, you can complete the show in around 18 energy. You also get bonus points inviting people. If you get one or more items in the weekend boxes, you get additional bonuses. 

Hello. Sorry for asking, was that in the box with the keep the cameras rolling reality show? How would you go about chasing the hair? Opening the box again or just getting the event points? I'm a bit confused. I never make it to the end of these things cause I run out of energy. Do you know the best way to go about it? Thank you
    Hi, no worries. The top is currently in the weekend boxes and I got it as the first earnable (you basically get a free go at getting one of the weekend box items). if you want to get more than one item, you keep opening boxes (40 k stars per box) and hopefully you'll get the items you want.

Best way to complete the event is doing 3 hour reality shows in Bel air. If you invite 4 people, you can complete the show in around 18 energy. You also get bonus points inviting people. If you get one or more items in the weekend boxes, you get additional bonuses. 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Obsessed with the new clothes 😍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    First four looks. Look one and two were inspired by @rociodemayo and @Jasmindee

Free GB, was hoping for the tattoo but wasn’t even an option.

I got the exact same thing , in the exact same spot 😭
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

this dress is stunning!! 😍 

Thank you. I thought thats what I would have to do. I'm always afraid of doing that cause I never get what I want and then my stars are gone haha. I'm new to this site (me trying to write to people isn't going right so im sorry of you get 2 messages, but not new to the game but haven't played in a while, so I'm trying to get back into it and relearn some things. so some things are still new to me but since I started again I've been on every day, trying to get the nice new things haha.  Recently I tried to get something in a Kollection, well 2 of them. I spent alot of K stars and didn't get any of the dresses that were there. That's my luck. Same thing with any box I open. Smh haha. I would like to try to go for diamond box but I dont have many diamonds, I can't buy right now so I'm trying to save. I spent the ones I had. Like I said some things are kinda new to me since I haven't been on like the diamonds, dye, squads(which I'm afraid to join cause I don't want to get kicked out) I like the clothes that are available with diamonds better than what's in the shop for k stars. I have whatever I thought was nice. But if I understand correctly, I can buy some diamond items from SYS or squads? I plan to do so when i get diamonds to. But not sure if anyone will have me haha. I'm on here asking questions and don't want to bother anyone just trying to get some help. Thank you.
    Ok that sounds good, 3 hour event only using 18 energy but I have to invite 4 people and get bonus points. 3 hours usually takes me more smh. And i can invite anyone? See like I said that's why I came on here to ask cause I'm not sure what to do sometimes. I never get to finish a weekend event cause of energy. So I have a chance to complete it by doing what you told me? Also you said if I get one or more items in  weekend boxes I get bonuses, do you mean the items on the boxes like the dress, hair, etc? What bonuses. I'm sorry. I just want to make sure I understand.  Thank you for answering me. I appreciate it. Sorry for the long repsonse
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    D98 said:

My first two styles 😁❤️✨

Wow these 2 are gorgeous 😍Can anyone tell me where the 2nd dress is from? I'm behind all my storylines 
    Hi @DoloresWyatt thank you very much beautiful,the second look is from the story two weeks ago but I don't remember the name🥺
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @RieeBellaG
    For the event, go to Bel Air and host a 3 hour reality show. You can invite 4 guests, one each in the foyer, living room, dining room and pool. Do the action above their heads called ‘create drama’ for 5 energy each (and you’ll get 1 energy refunded!) Then do the 2 energy action ‘unfiltered comment’ to finish the event! If unfiltered comment is unavailable, you can spend 1 extra energy on ‘funny one-liner’ to make it appear. So every reality show will take either 18 or 19 energy!

Hope this helps. 🥰
  • chantiejj_dehaagchantiejj_dehaag Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    These are my scores so far! 
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I’ve never scored so bad during an SYS in my history playing?  Where am I going wrong?  
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I have pulled lucky card this time around and I'm in good books with the algorithm 

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    I’m never opening these again unless I really want something, I don’t like boxes and boxes don’t like me wth 😭💀

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited July 2022

Thank you. I thought thats what I would have to do. I'm always afraid of doing that cause I never get what I want and then my stars are gone haha. I'm new to this site (me trying to write to people isn't going right so im sorry of you get 2 messages, but not new to the game but haven't played in a while, so I'm trying to get back into it and relearn some things. so some things are still new to me but since I started again I've been on every day, trying to get the nice new things haha.  Recently I tried to get something in a Kollection, well 2 of them. I spent alot of K stars and didn't get any of the dresses that were there. That's my luck. Same thing with any box I open. Smh haha. I would like to try to go for diamond box but I dont have many diamonds, I can't buy right now so I'm trying to save. I spent the ones I had. Like I said some things are kinda new to me since I haven't been on like the diamonds, dye, squads(which I'm afraid to join cause I don't want to get kicked out) I like the clothes that are available with diamonds better than what's in the shop for k stars. I have whatever I thought was nice. But if I understand correctly, I can buy some diamond items from SYS or squads? I plan to do so when i get diamonds to. But not sure if anyone will have me haha. I'm on here asking questions and don't want to bother anyone just trying to get some help. Thank you.
    Ok that sounds good, 3 hour event only using 18 energy but I have to invite 4 people and get bonus points. 3 hours usually takes me more smh. And i can invite anyone? See like I said that's why I came on here to ask cause I'm not sure what to do sometimes. I never get to finish a weekend event cause of energy. So I have a chance to complete it by doing what you told me? Also you said if I get one or more items in  weekend boxes I get bonuses, do you mean the items on the boxes like the dress, hair, etc? What bonuses. I'm sorry. I just want to make sure I understand.  Thank you for answering me. I appreciate it. Sorry for the long repsonse
    No problem, glad to help out.

Yes, you can buy some items from squad members for diamonds. Theres a whole thread dedicated to joining squads where you can try and find a squad thats most suited to you. To find the forums for joining squads, look above the title of this discussion and you should see forums home. You'll see kkh squads , click on that and theres multiple threads to join available squads.

Diamonds are difficult to come by for every player as glu haven't provided an easier way of obtaining them. They can only be obtained through throwback sys events as earnables (3 diamonds per sys) ,  sometimes in silver boxes which are the last earnable in throwback (tb) sys events, the 2nd last earnable in duets. 

Sometimes you can get diamonds in squad daily boxes or kudos boxes (which are obtained through squads). You can also buy diamonds.

For reality events, you can invite anyone in your contacts (in game) so professional contacts or kkh friends that use the same device (iOS or android). 

You can get energy by tapping items like fire hydrants ,street lamps or sign posts in different locations.

The bonuses I referred to are for this weekends event. The little orange clapperboards are points. You need 600 of them to complete the event. Each 3 hour reality show gives you 12 event points (excluding points obtained by invited contacts). So if you have 36 energy, you can get 24 event points (plus extra points for inviting guests) which should be enough for the first earnable which is a weekend box.

If you get one of the weekend box items (you will get a bonus (meaning you'll get 12 events points plus a bonus 2-3 points )(can't remember exactly how much) which will allow you to complete the event quicker.

Also when you reach the 2nd and 3rd earnable you'll get even more points doing reality shows. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @RieeBellaG
    Hey 👋 
    The dress is a two piece from an old sys and the boots were from a weekend event. 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Loved the storyline outfit so much! And also so happy I got the hair on my free box! 🖤

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

My free box🥳🥳
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Juh said:
    I love the storyline outfit ❤️

I also got the tattoo in my free box, decided to chase the hair and ended up getting everything. 

Hii could you tell me if the crown is attached to the hair in the weekly story outfit 🥰 btw you look gorgeous❤️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Zeynepp the headpiece is attached to the hair. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    Zeynepp said:
    Juh said:
    I love the storyline outfit ❤️

I also got the tattoo in my free box, decided to chase the hair and ended up getting everything. 

Hii could you tell me if the crown is attached to the hair in the weekly story outfit 🥰 btw you look gorgeous❤️
    Tysm!❤️🥰 And yes, the crown is attached to the hair. 
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    @lauryn2558 We’re in the same TS group!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I don’t have any wedding items so have to improvise. Plus I’m feeling really demotivated as I have been doing so awful last two sys that I dropped to silver 2 and I’m still doing bad even there 🤡 On the bright side, I got stars in my freebie (really wanted that as I’m getting everything on the vip), and I’m really enjoying the theme (sorry for the quality) - my motto with scores like that is F-it and it makes the game so much more fun (not to mention it fits the theme! Lol)🔥😂

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    First 4 looks! 🖤

I hope my votes will pick up because really want the last earnable

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Wedding time with the girls!! 😍🤍
    I love being the guest on my besties wedding 🤪
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Spent all my kstars on the storyline outfit and got the bundle from the kollection and got the top in my free box but it was worth it.❤🖤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wasn't going to spend on the storyline look this week but I really wanted that hairpiece, even if it's attached to the hair, so I had too. At least it was under 100 Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    So tempted to open the db but I'm afraid of not getting anything good even though I really want the veil or bouquet 😓
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.