🗳️👰KK:H Weekend 7/21/22 - SYS & Reality Show Weekend!📺🗳️

Comments

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    maggiey said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    I somehow lost 11 diamonds without buying a single thing. Anybody else? Sending a message to customer support right now
    The same thing happened to me. I fully closed the game and it was fixed when I opened it again
    Omg THANK YOU that fixed it!!! One of my squad members bought 4 $50 packs last night so I got 8 diamonds in five minutes and I was so sad to have lost that hahaha
    Sorry to bother you. That happened to me, but I'm afraid if I do anything all of them will go. Should I try to fully close, then click the app to reopen? Trying to save and get diamonds so I can buy things.  BTW, do you happen to know if anyone is willing to accept a person in their squad? I play everyday. Thank you
    @RieeBellaG take a screenshot of your game, then yes, fully close your game by swiping up and away, then click on it to reopen. This restored the diamonds for me. If not, send a message to Customer Service. 

For squads, there’s a thread in a different section on this forum where people are looking for squad members. 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 1-4. I hope that 43 means my scores are increasing.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is there any chance the older bouquets could be updated to be able to be held lower? The biggest of the older ones I have is hard to use since it's blocks too much of the upper part of a look.
    Platform: Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Dolls, do you know if there is a leather coat which is worn on top of the clothes as a separate item? I saw many coat plus dress combos in this thread and I love it so I am wondering 💕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Made some more inspo 🤪 I love making looks for this theme, I’m so inspired!! 🥰 also loving the inspo from the other dolls, such creativity 💕 

I love your looks! 😍🌼 Do you remember where the white pants are from? 
    Tysm 🥰 It’s these pants dyed white, but I’ve had them for so long, I don’t remember where they’re from 😢 there is also no icon on them so don’t know if its from a collection or something else? 🤔

Thank you doll 🤍
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited July 2022

Had a pretty good chase 😍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• DrimüllerDrimüller Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Looks 1-5🍾👰🏼
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    1-4 🥰

I would like that pose added to the photo booth. We don't even get updated poses and some of SYS backgrounds could be added too.

• JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Made some more inspo 🤪 I love making looks for this theme, I’m so inspired!! 🥰 also loving the inspo from the other dolls, such creativity 💕 

I love your looks! 😍🌼 Do you remember where the white pants are from? 
    Tysm 🥰 It’s these pants dyed white, but I’ve had them for so long, I don’t remember where they’re from 😢 there is also no icon on them so don’t know if its from a collection or something else? 🤔

Thank you doll 🤍
    They're from a fashion goal ⭐️
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    First 5 and a look I might submit! I love this theme 😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Allowed myself to open 3 boxes hoping for the veil 😍 Opened dress -> tickets -> veil 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Im sooooo in love with these outfits 😍

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Spent all my kstars trying to get the hair. At least I got the heart tattoo but I’m still bummed. 😭
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm having fun with this SYS 😊 although I think these are more goth than rock and roll 😅

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    1-5

iOS player 

• Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Man why are all the cool poses only for promo pictures?! Lol id love some more/better photo booth poses. We seriously need a upgrade in there. And i cant be the only one who thinks our character default stance poses are outdated/lame lol.

Anyway, Love this theme!  But I have nothing to wear/near enough to wear for this, and I know I'm not getting the reward clothes lmao. Loving all the looks though! You guys are rocking it!
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    @Amberspa101 The more poses I see and the more backgrounds we get, I wonder why the poses and backgrounds are never updated. Not that there aren't other things that are overdue for updates.

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

And here is where I gave up...
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Looks 3-5🥀🖤🎸

• wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    wendy12 said:
    This was a creation from my 10 year old little sister, she's been asking me to make a look for SYS for a while, and when I finally let her, she managed to get 45 votes with her very first look and even at Gold level. I think I will leave the upcoming SYS to her lol
    Cute. I noticed the fingerless gloves, where did you get them? I don't have luck with getting items. Thank you
    it was form a love is in the air event, I think it was November 2020
    android player / english & spanish
  • AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    😍
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

only 2 items????
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    yeah I am not going to chase if only two items are shown in the boxes! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Most Recent Looks