🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    No offense, but it's a little suspicious that some of you know how these ha**ers add the diamonds. Instead of starting another pointless discussion here, I recommend messaging Kalinda or sending an email to Glu.
    I messaged eggs about it and they’re looking into it. As @deliqhted said, all unofficial spoilers come from hackers and some players like to know what is coming out every update 
    Platform: iOS
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Can we at least make the old storyline outfits available for diamonds if you are not going to keep having them in the kloset? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Can we at least make the old storyline outfits available for diamonds if you are not going to keep having them in the kloset? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Along with old storyline items as well. I really want most of these items that were part of a storyline to buy or a free gift @KalindaKing please ask if they could add these items to the kloset to purchase with kash since most of them were free gifts from past storylines (the perfume was I think 50 kstars which I had accidentally said no to. I would love if it was added to the kloset for me to buy it.)
    THIS!!! I'd love to be able to have the free storyline gift items I missed out on.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I think it would be fair to newer players get the free items they weren't around to get when they first came out. And it should still be free since rest of us got it that way. Also could we just bring back storyline outfits without changing the currency to diamonds please? Diamonds are not easy to earn and I'd be mad if I have to save diamonds for something that was supposed to cost kstars. Kstars at least don't take forever to save and they're not as expensive to buy more of them.
    Platform: Android

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I actually got the doll from that Christmas quest because I got that storyline randomly a few months ago. Keep pushing through those 8-hour story quests and the old storylines might pop up! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please do not discuss hacking on the forum. We have reviewed your comments about diamonds and we're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @KalindaKing When will these outfits be available for diamonds? If Glu decides not to make them available for diamonds please bring back this storyline for players that didn’t get it.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Along with old storyline items as well. I really want most of these items that were part of a storyline to buy or a free gift @KalindaKing please ask if they could add these items to the kloset to purchase with kash since most of them were free gifts from past storylines (the perfume was I think 50 kstars which I had accidentally said no to. I would love if it was added to the kloset for me to buy it.)
    I request these items to be added to the squad boxes 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    @KalindaKing When will these outfits be available for diamonds? If Glu decides not to make them available for diamonds please bring back this storyline for players that didn’t get it.

Yes! I still regret so much that I didn’t do these quests - back then I was a new player keen to progress the storyline so I declined but I had no idea I won’t be able to get them later 😭
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Anybody having a problem with the free kstar ad videos? I put a reminder to do them at the same time everyday but now it hasn’t been working. Idk if they switched it to when you finish watching ads the previous day that’s when you can do it the following day or what. 😐 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Has anyone bought the diamond doll booster and not received the daily diamond portion? I received the first group of diamonds but haven't gotten any in my inbox so far & it's been over 24 hours now. Just wondering how this works & how long I need to wait.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @lenaaa9874 recently ever since they changed it for everyone to get 10 kstars, your videos won’t show up every 24 hours. They will be available hours after the last time u watched the videos. Also for me, I would get 10 kstars to watch at night after I watched them in the morning, but I then wouldn’t get them the next day.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Hi everyone. Does anyone know when the next v.i.p weekend is? Wanna make sure to save up enough kstars for it. Thanks.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 next vip weekend is august 5th
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @KkhAngelica Thanks so much!
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I almost forgot about the Kendall and Kylie game😭😭the game is shutting down in September 😭 hopefully we'll get all the stuff transferred to this game with Kim Kardashian 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Random but I'm so ready for Halloween update 😃
    FR. Kim B-day + Halloween update > Kimiversary + Christmas updates 👀 
    Does anyone remember what the maximum amount of friends that you can have in the game? Is it 30? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    FoxieLola said:

Yes I do... 🤣 

I’m reminded of in Friends when Rachel answers the door to Joshua dressed in a wedding gown 😂 he wasn’t quite as understanding as your man though!
  • QueenMellaQueenMella Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Im fuming, I bought that pack where u get 10 k stars, 3 tickets and 5 diamonds and i received only the 10 k stars.. I dont know what to do because Glu will probably ask for screenshots and i literally dont got a screenshot of everything before i bought the pack :( Can i do something about it? 

Just happened to me too. 😑 I sent the screens of the purchase and the SYS with no tickets, I hope they adjust it before the end because I want that damn veil. 😑
    Doll name: Mellanie
    edited July 2022
    Can we please have a dream wedding sys tb & can the items please be added to the diamond boxes 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Are we going to get the thread for tomorrows tb sys? @kokokokonut 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Are we going to get the thread for tomorrows tb sys? @kokokokonut 💜
    Does anyone know what the theme is for the TB SYS?
    I think it's lingerie SYS 😧