🗳️👰KK:H Weekend 7/21/22 - SYS & Reality Show Weekend!📺🗳️

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    This video issue is killing me. I haven't been able to unlock any items this event. 
    iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Is this @KkhAngelica

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @tortor that’s me! It’s my second look lol 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @tortor that’s me! It’s my second look lol 😭
    Makes a lot of sense I spotted it just now…. Ughh glu 
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Hey dolls jw what's your favorite dress available for diamonds? I was going to take a spin on the  latest  Diamond kollection but maybe i'm better off actually buying something instead of pushing my luck lol
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Living my Judas-era Gaga fantasy. 
    IOS Player 
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @Fae @Shellydaliie @Lachimolala @KKH_Sara @wendy12 @BeeBella   Thank you for answering me and your help. I appreciate it. And sorry for my long posts :/ won't happen again. 
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    has anyone gotten the editorial edge kollection back in their rotation yet? i’ve been dying to take more spins for the lips & black dress. 
  • babyskyebabyskye Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    goodjuce said:
    has anyone gotten the editorial edge kollection back in their rotation yet? i’ve been dying to take more spins for the lips & black dress. 
    Yes I just got it yesterday! 
  • wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @Fae @Shellydaliie @Lachimolala @KKH_Sara @wendy12 @BeeBella   Thank you for answering me and your help. I appreciate it. And sorry for my long posts :/ won't happen again. 
    you're welcome! it was no problem, I'm the one who needs help almost all the time, so if I can help someone sometime, of course I'll do it♡
    android player / english & spanish
    shankkh said:
    Finished 🖤
    I love how you styled the GB hair 😍
    Where is the 3rd dress from? And the shoes? And the heart choker? Are any available?
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    babyskye said:
    goodjuce said:
    Yes I just got it yesterday! 
    oh! i’m happy to hear that, at least it’s still in rotation. fingers crossed i get it soon 🤞🏽
    Finished 🖤

Sorry, i quoted the wrong one. Where is the 3rd dress from? And the shoes? And the heart choker? Are they available? 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @RieeBellaG the dress is from a vip event back in June 2021
    The heart choker is from a vip event back in January 2017. It is available in the tb boxes available during tb event that takes place during the week. 

Don’t know where the shoes are from but they should be available during Black Friday sale. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-8:

I really love look 5 even though it’s not really rock ‘n roll.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Aww you're welcome and no worries! That's part of what the forum is for, to share and help each other. I'm just sorry I wasn't more helpful. 💛🐝
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    5-8. Didn’t expect last two to score so well.

I play on iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was unlucky 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Nikaraf said:
    The heart choker is from a vip event back in January 2017. It is available in the tb boxes available during tb event that takes place during the week. 

Don’t know where the shoes are from but they should be available during Black Friday sale. 
    Thank you. How often do they do this type of event? Where you have to spend k stars to get things?
    5-8. Didn’t expect last two to score so well.

I love these looks. That 3rd one is calling out to me lol. And the jacket in the second look. Also, is that a septum piercing? I like that. And the eyes. I'm guessing those items aren't available 
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    1-5 👰‍♀️

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Thank you. How often do they do this type of event? Where you have to spend k stars to get things?
    VIP weekends happen once a month.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited July 2022
    @RieeBellaG thank you 😃 the septum piercing and jacket were from an old pop-up shop and the eyes were part of a Fashion Goal. I don’t know if the Fashion Goal is still in rotation so you may be able to get those. As far as the pop up shop, I know people have been asking for it to come back, as yet I don’t think it has so I suppose there’s always a chance.

Edit;
    This was the pop-up shop it was part of an update from 2020.

I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen your welcome. And thank you. I hope these things do come back around so I can get them. I hope they do another pop up shop. I missed that one. Guess they dont do it often. So hopefully. Thank you
    @Shellydaliie thank you. I just want to make sure I have enough k stars to spend so I can get the items if I want them. So I'll be saving. 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    This is a fun theme even though I don't know how much its rock n roll, I'm going more alternative / goth direction 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I can't get a decent score so I won't reach the veil😭

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Looks 5-8 🖤