🗳️👰KK:H Weekend 7/21/22 - SYS & Reality Show Weekend!📺🗳️

Comments

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    Some of my favorite looks from the VB 🖤
    how come my voting booth is SO boring?! I only get NPC looking dolls and default looks 
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited July 2022

1 - 4, i started really REALLY bad… 
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    6-10 
    Scores increased hopefully it stays consistent 

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Love the dress details! The hair is gorgeous as well 🫶🏽
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    This SYS I have gotten some of the worst scores of ever playing the game.  My scores are in the 20’s or low 30’s. Every single time.  I honestly never score this low.   I can’t help but notice that I just did that survey.  And I’m thinking that maybe my suggestions that the voting may be rigged and now my scores are horrible.  I even copied a couple of the looks people have been posting that score really high for them.  Just to test out to see. Am I being punished? 
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Love seeing my first look in the voting booth just now and it being the popular pick even though it barely got a 30 lol
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited July 2022
    This SYS I have gotten some of the worst scores of ever playing the game.  My scores are in the 20’s or low 30’s. Every single time.  I honestly never score this low.   I can’t help but notice that I just did that survey.  And I’m thinking that maybe my suggestions that the voting may be rigged and now my scores are horrible.  I even copied a couple of the looks people have been posting that score really high for them.  Just to test out to see. Am I being punished? 
    That’s odd because I thought the exact opposite thing is happening to me. I filled out the survey abt SYS basically complaining about every aspect but specifically the about voting being unfair.  And now all of my scores are unusually hitting the high 40’s every time. Weird.
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

weekend event 🖤
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Latest looks:

I really love this theme and hope we get more creative ones like this. Unfortunately I'm at the point of needing to recycle my earlier looks 😭

Also, @KalindaKing can the septum piercing be made available or can the designers please create more piercings?

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    My looks✨

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12

I play on iOS
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

🦋🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

Looks 1-8 ✨ I’ve been falling back on this sys a lot but I have a ton of extra tickets luckily!! I love this theme sm and it didn’t disappoint <3
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I also scored poorly for most of this sys (getting 40s now but started off with 20s and low 30s and continued till last night). I didn't do the survey but I do think that votes are sort of pretty decided for sys events. Most weeks I get average or just above average scores,sometimes I'd score in the 50s and the odd time, I'd get low scores for almost an entire sys. I think that its a combination of letting everyone have a chance of getting prizes if they were scoring badly in previous sys', making players spend money on tickets and luck.

Let's hope that scores improve in the upcoming sys events.
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I'm pretty sure I spotted you in the voting booth. Looking good! And you got my vote, of course.

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    6-10 ❤️ 
    @BenedettaKKH i used one of your looks as inspo 🖤 
    Awww thank you so much! This means a lot to me, your looks are always stunning😍😍😍
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Looks 10-12 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    Got everything except K Stars 🤷🏾‍♀️

edited July 2022
    Finished 💫

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Some of my favorite looks from the VB 🖤
    Yay! I never get spotted in the vb. I did take inspo from another doll on this look and I loved it but I’ve been scoring so low 🥲

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 7 & 8🖤
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I know its early but I cant remember the last time I was 1st in gold ☠️👏🏻🥂❤️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    Boocketa said:

Is that a flask on your leg? Where is it from?? 😭😍
  • amandabriochesamandabrioches Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Boocketa said:

Is that a flask on your leg? Where is it from?? 😭😍

It was part of the TS prizes from the SYS “Film Noir”!!  😸

• tiffanygraycexxtiffanygraycexx Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Love this theme!! Im so sad I haven’t been able to get the bouquet or dress from the diamonds yet but I’m happy my looks are doing well this time!!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @sashaactive haha yeah 😍😃 ts prize 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS