🗳️👰KK:H Weekend 7/21/22 - SYS & Reality Show Weekend!📺🗳️

Comments

• kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Yeah I just can’t figure it out, I don’t feel like there’s any reason that I should be scoring in the 20s.   Here I am at the end of the SYS and still with the 22 score. I generally score 45 or above. All the time. Even on events that I don’t really necessarily put a lot of effort into. This one I’m like really trying and here I am with these terrible scores. The only thing that I did different was that damn survey. I’m so sorry I did it. 

This SYS I have gotten some of the worst scores of ever playing the game.  My scores are in the 20’s or low 30’s. Every single time.  I honestly never score this low.   I can’t help but notice that I just did that survey.  And I’m thinking that maybe my suggestions that the voting may be rigged and now my scores are horrible.  I even copied a couple of the looks people have been posting that score really high for them.  Just to test out to see. Am I being punished? 
    I also scored poorly for most of this sys (getting 40s now but started off with 20s and low 30s and continued till last night). I didn't do the survey but I do think that votes are sort of pretty decided for sys events. Most weeks I get average or just above average scores,sometimes I'd score in the 50s and the odd time, I'd get low scores for almost an entire sys. I think that its a combination of letting everyone have a chance of getting prizes if they were scoring badly in previous sys', making players spend money on tickets and luck.

Let's hope that scores improve in the upcoming sys events.

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Got a Diamond in the VB 🙌🏽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Spotted @MarianiPoizen

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Joulsie said:
    @TrashleyKKH I'm pretty sure I spotted you in the voting booth. Looking good! And you got my vote, of course.

Thanks for the vote! It was me!

IOS Player 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Looks 1-13 
    These might not be perfectly on theme but I found what scored well for me and decided to stick with it. 
    I even got a perfect score 

Love the sys and weekend event earnables🥰

Got the top in my free box. If I had more kstars I would’ve chased the hair and the tattoo. And I saved the storyline outfit,can’t wait to get it 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    Reached the last earnable! My scores started to drop on Friday and I really wanted the veil so I submitted an extra saved ticket. Turns out I could've saved that ticket because my scores started to increase again. Lesson learned. Anyway, this SYS has had the best earnables in a long time in my opinion. Well done design team!

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    My scores are like the worst I have ever done! I am just doing regular wedding looks for fun at this point. 
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Submitted about 4 more tickets and got the last earnable! I love this outfit sm 😭 and my ts grp is pretty good rn so I’m happy! 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Is anyone else suddenly scoring super low?😭😭 I went from high 40s and 50s to 30s. At this rate I might have to submit an extra ticket to get anything 😩
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Is anyone else suddenly scoring super low?😭😭 I went from high 40s and 50s to 30s. At this rate I might have to submit an extra ticket to get anything 😩
    Same thing happened to me! I definitely have to use my extra tickets...
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Yessss!!! I’m thinking it’s bc I took that survey.  I had mentioned in the survey that the SYS voting seemed to be rigged and ever since it’s been these horrible scores.  It’s like a joke.  I normally always score in the high 40s to mid 50s… I’m scoring 20’s this SYS!! 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Ariel Lightfoot is a forum doll? Someone know?? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Silently going to cry in a corner. I really want the veil but I don’t have enough diamonds to open up a DB to try & get a ticket 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    For what it’s worth I declined taking the survey and every one of my looks has been in the 30s
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I took the survey, mentioned the rigged scoring, and my scores were about 40-45 the whole SYS and suddenly shot up to the 50s last night. 

I’m almost positive it’s not survey related; frankly, I don’t think they have the staffing to go through everyone’s responses and manually adjust accordingly. 

I think the algorithm has everybody on a schedule where we get 3-4 weeks with good scores, 3-4 weeks with okay, and with bad. Since the Kimi update I’ve gotten the last earnable almost every time, but before that I was always about one ticket short. I have a feeling that soon I’ll be back to 30s. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Blue-d away by the veil. 
    IOS Player 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Looks 13&14 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Mariepatrice1Mariepatrice1 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I didn’t even take the survey. They really just got my hopes up then said nope☺️ I was in the top 6 for a while. Sitting in 11th now 🥲
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

8-14🖤
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    11-13 not submitting my last look bc I’m leveling down to silver II and I don’t want to be in gold for the next weekend sys 🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Do you think TS prizes are worth using extra tickets?

Agree - Yes
    Lol - No
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Two looks that I resubmitted today and their scores vs the original scores from earlier in the SYS (older scores are first, new scores second)

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Hello. Does anyone know if we are having a throwback show your style this week? I noticed there isn't a thread for it yet or am I missing it? 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Had fun making the first look .. so glad it did well 🤪

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    My highest, lowest and favourite look this sys. 

Nowhere near enough to reach the final earnable and probably won’t get any TS items but I’ve enjoyed creating looks. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Just started this sys and scoring pretty well so already have the 1st earnable (dress) so hope it continues as want the veil but only submitting an extra 9 tickets in gold this time. 

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @kokokokonut are you able to post the TB events thread for this week. So we know what the theme is tomorrow. Thank you!! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I should have skipped using the kollection bundle dress for a previous look since I ended up 11 points short of reaching the veil. I was hoping to get it since it's earnable and not a ts prize.
    Platform: Android

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS