Options

Petition to change the weekend sys times

PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
@KalindaKing is there any chance that the time of the weekend sys could be changed? I am in the uk and it finishes at 2am Monday morning for us. It means I either have to stay up late to participate, submit a lot of extra tickets or miss it all together. 
Could a new time be looked at which suits every time zone? 

Comments

• Options
    micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    That would be awesome!! I am from Germany and here it finishes at 3 in the morning ☠️
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish we could just personalize for everyone because no one should be losing sleep because of a game.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I wish we could just personalize for everyone because no one should be losing sleep because of a game.
    I agree, there’s no time change that they could do that would work for everyone—if it’s changed to end at a reasonable time in the UK it’ll end at a really weird time for people in Pacific time, so the problem would still exist but shifted to a different time zone. It would be nice if people were just put in TS groups for their time zone and the end times were staggered depending on where you are.
  • Options
    PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    The Monday throwback sys times are fine so don’t know why that can’t be replicated at the weekend. 
    I get there isn’t an ideal time for every time zone and I am assuming that the majority of players are located in Northern America but it would be great to just bring the end time forward to a more reasonable hour for example of it ended at 10 pm London time then it’s still 4pm central time.
  • Options
    QueenMellaQueenMella Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    That would be awesome!! I am from Germany and here it finishes at 3 in the morning ☠️

Same from Switzerland. It's not like we can all stay awake until 3 am to see if we can end a SYS.
    Doll name: Mellanie
  • Options
    pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Same with Romania 😧 I don't want to ruin my sleep schedule for a game lol. 
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Yeah its not very practical (finishes 2am Ireland). I think the only way it could be changed aside from letting more tickets stack is to have regional ts groups so that the sys will end for a reasonable time for everyone in the group. 

This is probably an issue for ppl in the weekday sys events too tho.