🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2022
    i I had played through the miss managed storyline but I had said no to the dress because at the time I didn’t have enough kstars and didn’t know that I could save the outfits for later 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    What's this weekend event? I lost track of them
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum dating 
    Thanks @vampiregirlfriend 😃😃💞 yay I love dating events. My contacts will be pleased 😭 especially my fiancé
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

i want taku to be my boyfriend lmao 😭😭
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Does anyone know how can i turn notifications on? It's on in my device but can't get any of them.
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    GiselleG said:
    Does anyone know how can i turn notifications on? It's on in my device but can't get any of them.
    Have you turned them on in the game? If you go to game settings, you will find a button where you can choose to enable notifications.

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
    Joulsie said:
    GiselleG said:
    Have you turned them on in the game? If you go to game settings, you will find a button where you can choose to enable notifications.

When i click the button this appears. What should i do?
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
  • QueenMellaQueenMella Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

i want taku to be my boyfriend lmao 😭😭
    I want the emo guy 😭 
    Doll name: Mellanie
    edited July 2022
    @GiselleG go to KKH in settings, click on notifications and then click on the badges button to turn it on! 💜 then go back to the settings in the game and click on notifications on 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @GiselleG go to KKH in settings, click on notifications and then click on the badges button to turn it on! 💜 then go back to the settings in the game and click on notifications on 

Oh it works! Thank you so much!🌸
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I purchased the diamond doll booster last Thursday. I only received the 18 diamonds. After that, I haven’t received daily 1 diamond from the mail box
    Sent you a private message!
    Hi! The same thing happened to me when I purchased the diamond booster. I contacted in-game support but it's been almost a week now and I still have no answer... Could this potentially be fixed? 

@KalindaKing
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    We’ve had September, Halloween, November, Christmas, Valentine’s, & Spring boxes. I have ss of the boxes if anyone needs them. 
    Can you share the Christmas and Halloween boxes SS too if it's not too much trouble? 🤗 I've decided I'd like to keep a better record of these on my end and you shared the others. Thank you!! @KkhAngelica
    edited July 2022
    @Reina12
    Christmas 

Halloween 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited July 2022
    Thanks @KkhAngelica!! You're seriously the best! Do you know if there were Christmas GBs you could open for kstars? Or just ones from the daily gift boxes (which is what you've shared above)?
    @Reina12 the one with lots of Christmas items are for 55 kstars & the blue ones are daily boxes for free (I fixed it btw I put the Halloween list twice sorry) 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @Reina12 the one with lots of Christmas items are for 55 kstars & the blue ones are daily boxes for free (I fixed it btw I put the Halloween list twice sorry) 
    I thought so. Seriously thank you! I figured having boxes in mind would help motivate me to save stars 🥳
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you were having issues with the Diamond Doll Booster, it should be fixed now. You will start receiving in-game messages and diamonds today instead of your original purchase date. If you continue having issues with it, let us know!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Are we going to find out soon if the diamond booster could become available to more players?
    Platform: Android

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I was going through my storyline outfits that I saved and was wondering how much the entire outfit cost? I spent 56 K-stars on the basket separately so I was wondering if it lower the amount or did it stayed the same? 🤔 I would hate to think that the amount stayed the same and have to spend K-stars on an item I already own! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Ok so I made my friend play again since that day we had that discussion and she reached the C list. I looked to see if I received any reward for this and I didn't 😃no offense but I think some of y'all capping 🧢 when you said you get rewards from a reffered friend. Unless I did something wrong which I doubt 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    The only time I got a reward was when she started playing but since then, I didn't get anything 
    I have a suggestion: Can you pls put the past storyline outfits in the kloset? 😧
    How do you save storyline outfits? Im confused about it because can you save them and continue the weekly quest? 
    @GemmaKKH you cannot continue the quest unless you accept or decline the outfit. You have to tap the other option, aka the third one "I'll think about it" if you want to save it
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    I was going through my storyline outfits that I saved and was wondering how much the entire outfit cost? I spent 56 K-stars on the basket separately so I was wondering if it lower the amount or did it stayed the same? 🤔 I would hate to think that the amount stayed the same and have to spend K-stars on an item I already own! 

The amount of the storyline outfit stays the same or at least it did for me with the green flowery dress. I had that one saved for a while because I only wanted the dress so after I was able to buy it I went to decline the whole outfit and the amount was the same. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    @GemmaKKH you cannot continue the quest unless you accept or decline the outfit. You have to tap the other option, aka the third one "I'll think about it" if you want to save it
    Ahhh right thank you! 🤍