KK:H Weekday TBs. 7/25/22 - SYS TB lovely Lingerie & 5Star Professional TB

Comments

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm so glad to hear your son is doing okay. That must have been so scary for you all! I hope he heals fast 💛
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    You're welcome. Yea, this sys isn't working for me cause i don't have much but I'm trying.  I guess I'll get there someday. Yup, I have gowns and dresses but only from buying them with k stars and Kash. Bought some hair and accessories  too. i tried to save then spend some to get that cause I didn't have much of them either. My scores when I started sys were bad so I got more things. They improved, I mean I Still don't have alot of nicer things like others do but I stay on the mid to high 30s. I think I'm getting better. I was getting 20s before. I got a 40 once and i was so happy lol.
    Yes be happy that you're not getting 20s for this. Cause i am haha. I got a few already along with low 30s. Got 2 high 30s. But like i said i dont have anything but I'm trying my best.
    From my end I would think a nicer wardrobe and putting together nice outfits, will do good. I could understand my crap outfits getting 20s compared to yours but yours should definitely be higher in my opinion. I haven't done this poorly on a sys since my first or second one. But I'm trying to collect dye and diamonds to buy better things. I don't think I'm making it that far this time. This sys is my downfall so no red dye or 2 diamonds for me.  Wow a 1.5 during duets, I think I did duets twice and never got a 1.5. I think I might understanding the voting system a bit more now. But at the same time it's like I don't. Smh.
    You're welcome. Yea, this sys isn't working for me cause i don't have much but I'm trying.  I guess I'll get there someday. Yup, I have gowns and dresses but only from buying them with k stars and Kash. Bought some hair and accessories  too. i tried to save then spend some to get that cause I didn't have much of them either. My scores when I started sys were bad so I got more things. They improved, I mean I Still don't have alot of nicer things like others do but I stay on the mid to high 30s. I think I'm getting better. I was getting 20s before. I got a 40 once and i was so happy lol.
    Yes be happy that you're not getting 20s for this. Cause i am haha. I got a few already along with low 30s. Got 2 high 30s. But like i said i dont have anything but I'm trying my best.
    From my end I would think a nicer wardrobe and putting together nice outfits, will do good. I could understand my crap outfits getting 20s compared to yours but yours should definitely be higher in my opinion. I haven't done this poorly on a sys since my first or second one. But I'm trying to collect dye and diamonds to buy better things. I don't think I'm making it that far this time. This sys is my downfall so no red dye or 2 diamonds for me.  Wow a 1.5 during duets, I think I did duets twice and never got a 1.5. I think I might understanding the voting system a bit more now. But at the same time it's like I don't. Smh.
    @BeeBella sorry, It didn't go right. Took your name out of the reply. Idk what happened. 
    Reina12 said:
    Ilze said:
    Ilze said:
    Going to bed looks are doing better for me than Victoria's Secret looks 🤷‍♀️

They all are really nice. I like both kinds of looks, but I don't have any haha. I love how your going to bed looks are a whole outfit and everything matches. But I also love VS looks. Did you get everything in a dB or kollection?
    Thanks, @RieeBellaG ! It's tough when you start cause it takes a while to build up your wardrobe, I played for a while years ago before the SYS etc, then restarted last September and I got really sad scores in SYS, but then I built up my wardrobe in no time. I did spend some money on the game, but kstars I mostly get free with the TapJoy offers (I'm on Android so there's loads!)
    The first 2 looks are all dyed with wine red dye. The long nighty is actually from Kloset purchasable with kstars, the 2nd one is a swimsuit I bought in throwback sale. The blue robe and accessories are SYS winnings and the last set with slippers is from GB - I managed to get the top& slippers and later bought bottoms in throwback sale!
    So just patience and grind, you'll get all sorts of cool items eventually, probably worth saving your kstars for the black Friday sale, which is a while away but still 😄❤️❤️
    I also think swimsuit and sleepwear sys are some of the hardest for new players/players who quit then returned and havent had time to build up their kloset. I remember also struggling. The pajama party kollection and picking up swimwear and sleepwear in past TB sales have really helped me. Don't be discouraged and save your stars 💕 
    You're welcome. That's how it is for me, so I guess you know how it is. I stopped and started again recently. Sys, squads, dye, diamonds were /still are fairly new to me. But I gave SYS a go and I got sad scores. I used most of my Kash and Kstars to buy things. But I still wasn't sure what to do. So I kept buying whatever I could to make it work. I stIill do the best with what I have. And even though I only reached 40 once, I stay in the mid to high 30s. I got a few low 30s and 20s before. But like I said I try my best with what I have and you said it takes a while to build up your closet. I don't have everything to fit every theme but I still try cause I would like to collect diamonds and dye until I can maybe buy diamonds. I see alot if nice things I want that cost diamonds that I don't have. Thank you. Cause those outfits are cute. I guess it is patience and grind. Twice so far I came a few votes away from the last earnable and I was happy and mad at the same time lol. I thought I was improving until now. 

Thank you to both of you for your kind words. Cause you both have been there. This sys is very hard for me. I started good then dropped. Horrible. I'm trying. All i have available is whats in the shop now for kash and stars but nothing for this theme. I want all the cute things that I see here lol. But some things are diamonds and I need them too along with dye. I didn't have many diamonds but I saw a dress in sys and got it also tried opening dye for colors I wanted and got 1 color I wanted smh. I was told to not do that anymore. Not to waste them there. But I didnt know at the time. I do feel feel a bit discouraged but it will be ok.

Someone else told me about saving my stars for the black Friday sale cause it's 50%off and old items come back. The throwback sale? Does everything cone back? How long?  I guess I missed one already. I was playing but I'm not sure why I missed it, it figures. Well, thats what I plan to do. If you 2 bought nice things during this sale that helped you out when you where I am now then that's what I'm saving up for.. I just don't know what I need though haha. But my stars will be going there. I like/want the items i see for diamonds than what they have in the shop. But i took what i can. They should have a better way to give diamonds. With my sad scores this time around I'm not going to make it to collect the last diamonds and dye. I wanted red dye. That's the most I go for with these SYS..I don't expect to be high in the rankings but I would just like enough votes to get diamonds and dye. Anyway thank you. 😊 
    Reina12 said:
    Ilze said:
    @Reina12 that's so true, I have bought any swimsuit available ever since the last swimsuit SYS and then we haven't had one 🤣 Also the sleepover one was so painful!! But now I'm prepared!! 👙🩱
    @Ilze The spring break/soaked in sunshine SYS earlier this year destroyed me so I did the exact same thing! I just remember abusing the heck out of that free pool floatie 🤣 I dont remember when the sleepover one was but it was also hardddd. The march TB sale and kimi came in clutch. They added tons of stuff to the kloset for both swim/sleep which was so helpful! Now I'm excited for this weekends SYS 😎
    Sorry again, but how can I prepare? Lol. Also, what's Kimi? I think I know but not sure. How often do these sales happen? I guess I know what I should get wit the stars when it comes.  
  • gemmmsgemmms Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Unrelated to the ongoing SYS, but have to share my frustration, sorry😅 I was no.2 in my Top Stars list, getting close to no.1, and this morning I had suddenly dropped down to no.17..? If this is supposed to motivate me to play more, it’s definitely doing the opposite😃
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Hi and Welcome @RieeBellaG :) Twice a year, we have a big 50% off sale, on nearly everything in the closet, plus special sales on some older weekend prizes. It’s Over the Black Friday Weekend at Thanksgiving, and agsin in June as we celebrate the (anniversary) Kimiversary of the game starting.  So everyone likes to save up stars and Diamonds for those special events.

During those sales, and some other times during the year, they give a special sale on Stars. Didn’t mean to jump into the conversation, but when I think about the sales…ah good times.  :D    Oh, and before each of these 2 sales, @LydiaKKH organizes a Savers Club thread, where you all encourage each other to shop and spend wisely, while saving up for the Big sales.  Anyway, very glad you’re here. Welcome (boy if that’s not what you were talking about, never mind and carry on!  ) :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest looks.

I play on iOS
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

3-9 🌙
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    lovely
    edited July 2022

Had a great palette item wise and I didn’t own anything 🙌🏽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Ilze said:
    @Reina12 that's so true, I have bought any swimsuit available ever since the last swimsuit SYS and then we haven't had one 🤣 Also the sleepover one was so painful!! But now I'm prepared!! 👙🩱
    @Ilze The spring break/soaked in sunshine SYS earlier this year destroyed me so I did the exact same thing! I just remember abusing the heck out of that free pool floatie 🤣 I dont remember when the sleepover one was but it was also hardddd. The march TB sale and kimi came in clutch. They added tons of stuff to the kloset for both swim/sleep which was so helpful! Now I'm excited for this weekends SYS 😎
    Sorry again, but how can I prepare? Lol. Also, what's Kimi? I think I know but not sure. How often do these sales happen? I guess I know what I should get wit the stars when it comes.  
    @kokokokonut gave a lovely explanation :) saving kstars is the biggest thing so that during the two big sales of the year, you can buy things in the kloset for 50% off. They also add (more expensive) throwback clothing into the kloset temporarily during these times. You can search and look for black friday and kimiversary wishlist threads on the forum to get an idea of what people have saved up to buy :smile:

Are you aware you get 10 free kstars a day by watching ads? And that businesses can help you earn kstars long term?
    AmyMimi said:
    I did terribly last sys so I’m really happy my looks are doing well this time round. I’m hoping the good scores carry over to the next sys 🤞

😍😍. Where is the third outfit from on the bottom row? 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I did terribly last sys so I’m really happy my looks are doing well this time round. I’m hoping the good scores carry over to the next sys 🤞

omg sooooo beaty <3
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

Looks 5-8 🖤 I honestly don’t think these deserve these scores… plus I keep using the db hair after winning it lol
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited July 2022
    @RieeBellaG I post these on facebook, but here are some ideas for looks you can put together using items you might have. If you are not in a squad yet, join one. You will get a box with items every day, which really helps.

The first look the top and bottoms are in the shop, looks 2, 4, and 13 are swimsuits that I dyed and wore with stockings/tights to make them look like lingerie. Looks 11 and 15 is a kash or free top and kash bottoms so that might be something you can buy if you don’t  have a lot of stars. Looks 10 and 12 are items in the tb SYS boxes. Those are also a great way to get more stuff just for participating in SYS. 

Hope this helps! Good luck 👍 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Latest looks.

Omg that third look!!! 😍😍😍😍 you have inspired me 

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    6-10 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 7-10. 

❤️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    1&2 💗

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    6-10 🤍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 1 & 2✨
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 3 & 4🤍