Options

🌅 BAEWATCH 🏄🏻‍♀️ Squad Thread {FULL}

AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
edited August 2021 in KKH Squads
Hey there!! Welcome to Baewatch Squad Thread 
We are so excited to have you. This thread is for the Squad Members to be able to chat and share anything they'd like. Here you can share the items that you're looking for so that we can include it in our Lookbooks.  
🎀 Squad Rules 🎀
  • Please be nice and respectful to one another to keep this a safe space.
  • Log In Daily. We need at least 12 members to get the Daily Rewards Giftbox. But life can get busy sometimes and is totally understandable if you are unable to log in. Would appreciate if you would let us know that you are unable to play for an extended period of time (No explanation needed!!). You can also notify other members you are in contact with to inform us on your behalf.
  • If a member is inactive for 3 or more  days and with no notice then I am sorry we have to let you go.
  • Have fun and will appreciate if you can be Active in our Squad Thread also.
If you have any suggestions related to the squad or have anything else that you'd like to share with me personally, feel free to message me and I will try my best to help you out.
I would also request the Baewatch Squad Members to share their pictures and little something about themselves like their birthday, pronouns, where do they belong to, what they like, etc. Please express yourselves freely.

Comments

• Options
    The following members are Removed from the Squad for being Inactive for 3 or More Days and Without Prior Notice.

• Options
    The following members are Removed from the Squad for Inactivity and without any notice.

• Options
    hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Hi I just joined if that is ok!
  • Options
    @hayitsnatasha Welcome to Our Squad. I wish other members were also active on this Thread.
  • Options
    Azara said:
    @hayitsnatasha Welcome to Our Squad. I wish other members were also active on this Thread

lol I agree! I can’t seem to find a squad where I can get to 12 active people! Or kne that talks on the forum that isn’t full 😂 but I’m on here everyday!
  • Options
    SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited August 2021
     <3 
  • Options

Thank u guys for logging on whohoo we finally got a box! I’ve never got one before!
  • Options
    @azara all our members are active now!! Yay
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    From the time I created this Squad, on an average only 10-12 members logged in daily. But, yesterday and today all 15 members logged in. Super Happy and Thankful to Each and Every Member....🥰
  • Options
    @Azara are we able to remove the inactive members? We’ve only had 9 logging in lately :(
  • Options
    Hey @hayitsnatasha
    I am sorry for not responding before. 
    I have my exams going on currently and am trying my best to log in daily but was inactive for 2-3 days. I will checkout every one's activity and take the necessary actions. 
  • Options
    jelizarosejelizarose Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi @Azara , I want to inform you that I will go on a camping til monday, sorry for inactive. I hope im not getting kick 😆🙏🏻
  • Options
    Dear Squad Members 
    I have decided to take a break from playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood for an undecided period of time. As a result, I have made @hayitsnatasha the New Squad Leader. I might be active on the forum and will be happy to answer any queries you all have. Stay safe and healthy and have a great year ahead. 🥰
    To @hayitsnatasha,
    As the New Squad Leader, its your decision to make any changes to the squad like its name, slogan, rules etc. Also, you can remove me from the squad if you want. 
  • Options
    @azara please stay active in the forum!! We will miss you!!❣️
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Posting this to see if anyone also reads the forum so we have a connection!
  • Options
    Hi squad, do any of you read the forum?
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @hayitsnatasha @Azara Not sure if you're still around, but 2 people in our squad have been inactive for a couple of months. Natasha, I believe you are one of them. Sometimes we miss the daily reward box because of this. Can something be done to remove the members from our squad?