KK:H Weekday TBs. 7/25/22 - SYS TB lovely Lingerie & 5Star Professional TB

Comments

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 7 & 8🫶
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    shankkh said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I did terribly last sys so I’m really happy my looks are doing well this time round. I’m hoping the good scores carry over to the next sys 🤞

😍😍. Where is the third outfit from on the bottom row? 
    @shankkh the dress is from this sys event - Bubblegum Pink 10/08/2020 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    meds said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I did terribly last sys so I’m really happy my looks are doing well this time round. I’m hoping the good scores carry over to the next sys 🤞

omg sooooo beaty <3
    @meds thank you ! 🥰💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    shankkh said:
    AmyMimi said:

😍😍. Where is the third outfit from on the bottom row? 
    @shankkh the dress is from this sys event - Bubblegum Pink 10/08/2020 😊

Thank you!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Had no lingerie so I'm glad what I bought in the kloset is working for me. Ive had some of my best scores this SYS and i hate this one the most 😒

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Silver box 🤍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Part 1, looks 1-8🌙

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I guess no one scoring well in this one

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I don’t have any sleepwear for this sys, but it looks like I don’t need it to score decently💀

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    @trvqueen_didi it’s from the original lovely lingerie sys 
    Thanks 
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    tortor said:
    @RieeBellaG I post these on facebook, but here are some ideas for looks you can put together using items you might have. If you are not in a squad yet, join one. You will get a box with items every day, which really helps.

The first look the top and bottoms are in the shop, looks 2, 4, and 13 are swimsuits that I dyed and wore with stockings/tights to make them look like lingerie. Looks 11 and 15 is a kash or free top and kash bottoms so that might be something you can buy if you don’t  have a lot of stars. Looks 10 and 12 are items in the tb SYS boxes. Those are also a great way to get more stuff just for participating in SYS. 

Hope this helps! Good luck 👍 
    Omg! Thank you so much. I love these looks. They're so cute. You post them on fb? Where were you when this started lol. I was trying to come on here for looks with things that I had since I don't have pj's or lingerie or swimsuits. I just have what the game gives you. I've been struggling. I don't have most of these these but I can get in the shop.

Look number 1 I can definitely do, but I don't think I have enough dye to dyes 2 or 3 things. The top, bottom and shoes. Unless I use the pink bottoms and dye the top even though the bottoms are different. 
    I did get those bottoms for Kash. And used the top you did in look 11. I did another look that's similar but I used them in pink with a pink top. I did that before you sent this. I didnt know what to do. But these looks are cute.
    Look number 2, I wanted to get those stockings but not sure how to use them with the kash bottoms. But they look good with that you did with that outift so Maybe I can figure something out. Idk
    Ugh I'm a little upset cause I can even do look 6 but not enough dye. And no eye mask. I already used my pink shoes and not sure if I  have dye to dye the ones you and I have in look 11. I have them and used them in their color but wanted to dye them pink anyway. I think I would have an easier time if I had black, red, and pink dye. Cause then i can match everything. But only have enough to die like 1 thing. Forgot how many drops of dye I have in those colors but either I can dye 2 things for 3 drops or just 1 for 5 or 3. But not red. I have like 14 drops of both colors of green dye but that won't look right. 

But thanks to you for your looks for 11 and 15, I had an idea of pink bottoms and another top but I have to buy it. I think I can spare a few stars on that top and the one in look number one. Before I dye anything with the few drops I have I want to make sure I don't need them for something else. Cause for some reason I'm not even picking dye anymore from gb, smh. I just get energy.

I haven't joined a squad yet either. I have to see if i can find people on that thread who want someone.
    I participle in sys but I don't get much lol. I pick a box and get energy lol
    Right now I hope I'm able to get enough votes and collect this red dye. I did horrible this sys and I'm dropping down a level. There's only 2 tickets left and I missed 2 cause I was late starting so besides doing horrible I missed tickets so I can't make it up. I never do this bad. Well the first one but I got better lol
    Anyway, thank you so much for the ideas/looks. I really do appreciate it. Thank you for the help.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    tortor said:
    @RieeBellaG I post these on facebook, but here are some ideas for looks you can put together using items you might have. If you are not in a squad yet, join one. You will get a box with items every day, which really helps.

The first look the top and bottoms are in the shop, looks 2, 4, and 13 are swimsuits that I dyed and wore with stockings/tights to make them look like lingerie. Looks 11 and 15 is a kash or free top and kash bottoms so that might be something you can buy if you don’t  have a lot of stars. Looks 10 and 12 are items in the tb SYS boxes. Those are also a great way to get more stuff just for participating in SYS. 

Omg! Thank you so much. I love these looks. They're so cute. You post them on fb? Where were you when this started lol. I was trying to come on here for looks with things that I had since I don't have pj's or lingerie or swimsuits. I just have what the game gives you. I've been struggling. I don't have most of these these but I can get in the shop.

Look number 1 I can definitely do, but I don't think I have enough dye to dyes 2 or 3 things. The top, bottom and shoes. Unless I use the pink bottoms and dye the top even though the bottoms are different. 
    I did get those bottoms for Kash. And used the top you did in look 11. I did another look that's similar but I used them in pink with a pink top. I did that before you sent this. I didnt know what to do. But these looks are cute.
    Look number 2, I wanted to get those stockings but not sure how to use them with the kash bottoms. But they look good with that you did with that outift so Maybe I can figure something out. Idk
    Ugh I'm a little upset cause I can even do look 6 but not enough dye. And no eye mask. I already used my pink shoes and not sure if I  have dye to dye the ones you and I have in look 11. I have them and used them in their color but wanted to dye them pink anyway. I think I would have an easier time if I had black, red, and pink dye. Cause then i can match everything. But only have enough to die like 1 thing. Forgot how many drops of dye I have in those colors but either I can dye 2 things for 3 drops or just 1 for 5 or 3. But not red. I have like 14 drops of both colors of green dye but that won't look right. 

But thanks to you for your looks for 11 and 15, I had an idea of pink bottoms and another top but I have to buy it. I think I can spare a few stars on that top and the one in look number one. Before I dye anything with the few drops I have I want to make sure I don't need them for something else. Cause for some reason I'm not even picking dye anymore from gb, smh. I just get energy.

I haven't joined a squad yet either. I have to see if i can find people on that thread who want someone.
    Right now I hope I'm able to get enough votes and collect this red dye. I did horrible this sys and I'm dropping down a level. There's only 2 tickets left and I missed 2 cause I was late starting so besides doing horrible I missed tickets so I can't make it up. I never do this bad. Well the first one but I got better lol
    Anyway, thank you so much for the ideas/looks. I really do appreciate it. Thank you for the help.

Dont be so tough on yourself. We all scored poorly at first. Just take your time. Use the items you have that best fit the theme. For example, the free sports bras are lingerie in their own way. And I totally agree With you. I also hoarded my dyes at first because you never know when you might need them. 

Just take your time, dont stress about your scores  and enjoy the journey. You will accumulate some stuff quickly. 
    Hi and Welcome @RieeBellaG :) Twice a year, we have a big 50% off sale, on nearly everything in the closet, plus special sales on some older weekend prizes. It’s Over the Black Friday Weekend at Thanksgiving, and agsin in June as we celebrate the (anniversary) Kimiversary of the game starting.  So everyone likes to save up stars and Diamonds for those special events.

During those sales, and some other times during the year, they give a special sale on Stars. Didn’t mean to jump into the conversation, but when I think about the sales…ah good times.  :D    Oh, and before each of these 2 sales, @LydiaKKH organizes a Savers Club thread, where you all encourage each other to shop and spend wisely, while saving up for the Big sales.  Anyway, very glad you’re here. Welcome (boy if that’s not what you were talking about, never mind and carry on!  ) :)
    Hello, thank you. I'm not exactly new to the game but I stopped playing for a while cause of things happening. I guess I might as well be a new player cause some of these things are new to me..squads, sys, dye, diamonds..lol. I'm learning haha. I'm definitely new to this site though so I am sorry for the mess ups, It doesn't go right sometimes and it sends twice..so I apologize for that. I'm working on it. 

I was playing in June for Kimiversary. I thought i knew what that was lol. I got some things during the sale, but then again since I'm still relearning/learning for the past few months, I didn't know that maybe some of those items were only there for a short time during the sale. Guess i missed some things i could've used and needed. So that sucks. Besides Kimi, I guess I missed a sale before that? How will I know that they are older items that are added to the shop? 

It's ok you jumped in, I don't mind at all. Yea I'm all for a sale lol. That seems like the thread for me, spend wisely haha. Right now I need certain things so I think I can spend but at the same time I want stuff but do I need it? So I'm not even sure anymore lol. Now I want to get everything I need so I'm prepared for different sys. I'm not prepared for this one. Horrible. There are a few things I can wait for , for the sale but I definitely want to get some items that they bring back especially if it's helpful and useful for me. So I'm saving for that, especially since it's only going to be happening then. Too bad the sale isn't happening sooner. 
    Thank you again and yes that's what was being talked about lol
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    Ilze said:
    @Reina12 that's so true, I have bought any swimsuit available ever since the last swimsuit SYS and then we haven't had one 🤣 Also the sleepover one was so painful!! But now I'm prepared!! 👙🩱
    @Ilze The spring break/soaked in sunshine SYS earlier this year destroyed me so I did the exact same thing! I just remember abusing the heck out of that free pool floatie 🤣 I dont remember when the sleepover one was but it was also hardddd. The march TB sale and kimi came in clutch. They added tons of stuff to the kloset for both swim/sleep which was so helpful! Now I'm excited for this weekends SYS 😎
    Sorry again, but how can I prepare? Lol. Also, what's Kimi? I think I know but not sure. How often do these sales happen? I guess I know what I should get wit the stars when it comes.  
    @kokokokonut gave a lovely explanation :) saving kstars is the biggest thing so that during the two big sales of the year, you can buy things in the kloset for 50% off. They also add (more expensive) throwback clothing into the kloset temporarily during these times. You can search and look for black friday and kimiversary wishlist threads on the forum to get an idea of what people have saved up to buy :smile:

Are you aware you get 10 free kstars a day by watching ads? And that businesses can help you earn kstars long term?
    Thank you. I'm going to save up my stars. I still need some things now but I think I can mange since there's a while to go for black Friday. So i can spend a few and save..maybe. Some things I can save for the Sale. I did do rhe kimiversary bit I was still relearning so I guess I missed alot. I bought things though but didn't know they had items there temporarily. So I would like to get older items or atleast things I know I need for sys. How will I know the items? If they have stuff for different sys I have to get it haha

Thanks, I will check that out. Also still need to check out the thread for a squad.
    Yes I watch videos for free money and k stars. Someone told me about the business. I haven't done that yet either smh. 

They need a better way to get diamonds. I'm trying so hard to get them and save cause there's a lot of clothes I want for diamonds. Also it would be nice to get the color dye I want so I can use it. Why give random dye In a gb when I spend 1 diamond. I don't want green I need other colors haha. Hopefully at some point I can actually buy diamonds. Cause that's the only way I see me getting clothes I like for diamonds during sys and keep trying dye. Idk.so hard to save up diamonds, it takes forever. 
    tortor said:
    tortor said:

Dont be so tough on yourself. We all scored poorly at first. Just take your time. Use the items you have that best fit the theme. For example, the free sports bras are lingerie in their own way. And I totally agree With you. I also hoarded my dyes at first because you never know when you might need them. 

Just take your time, dont stress about your scores  and enjoy the journey. You will accumulate some stuff quickly. 
    Sorry, Thank you..for your kind words and help. This is my first lingerie sys and I have nothing. I did good with the little I had then I didn't have anything else and it went downhill. I never did this bad on a sys. Well my first 2 which wasn't that long ago. Atleast I have gowns haha. Then right before you sent your looks, I did the pink bottoms with a pink sports bra (like you mentioned haha) cause I didn't know what else to do lol. But it kinda worked and my votes were better again. 
    I usually don't care about scores, I just wanted enough to collect diamonds and dye. Collecting the nice clothes and all that would be nice too lol but that's not gonna happen. I'll never make it to number 1 lol. 

You sent your looks so I had an idea which I'm not sure about..but i had more ice blue dye and used that, it helped. I didn't have alot of dye, I had enough pink to dye 1 pair of shoes, 1 shirt and 1 dress. I might have enough to dye that shirt in your first look. I wanted to get that shirt before but never did, also thought it looked nice In pink but I thought I would get dye in gb. Not in a squad yet but a every time I open a box I don't get dye now, I get energy haha. My luck. When I want dye I don't get it. But I got it before I used it. Lol. I don't want to hoard dye but just use it wisely? Lol. And red is my favorite color, I would dye alot of things red if I had red dye. I had 6 drops and used it. I didn't know how dye worked in the game, thought I can spend 1 diamond and get it. Well obviously I was wrong. I tried 3 times for colors I want and got green and orange. I gave up cause I needed to save my diamonds. I used the dye I had to make outfits and now I know to just make sure before I use haha. I don't mind using dye on something that I know I will use again in the color. It makes sense. I dont even have every color dye, just like 5 colors. I do enjoy it but i get a little frustrated lol. How do you get dye? I see alot of red lol Idk. Sorry. Thank you

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final four looks.

Earnable silvers.

I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @tortor thank you 😃 glad you scored so well with your look.
    I play on iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    tortor said:
    tortor said:

Sorry, Thank you..for your kind words and help. This is my first lingerie sys and I have nothing. I did good with the little I had then I didn't have anything else and it went downhill. I never did this bad on a sys. Well my first 2 which wasn't that long ago. Atleast I have gowns haha. Then right before you sent your looks, I did the pink bottoms with a pink sports bra (like you mentioned haha) cause I didn't know what else to do lol. But it kinda worked and my votes were better again. 
    I usually don't care about scores, I just wanted enough to collect diamonds and dye. Collecting the nice clothes and all that would be nice too lol but that's not gonna happen. I'll never make it to number 1 lol. 

You sent your looks so I had an idea which I'm not sure about..but i had more ice blue dye and used that, it helped. I didn't have alot of dye, I had enough pink to dye 1 pair of shoes, 1 shirt and 1 dress. I might have enough to dye that shirt in your first look. I wanted to get that shirt before but never did, also thought it looked nice In pink but I thought I would get dye in gb. Not in a squad yet but a every time I open a box I don't get dye now, I get energy haha. My luck. When I want dye I don't get it. But I got it before I used it. Lol. I don't want to hoard dye but just use it wisely? Lol. And red is my favorite color, I would dye alot of things red if I had red dye. I had 6 drops and used it. I didn't know how dye worked in the game, thought I can spend 1 diamond and get it. Well obviously I was wrong. I tried 3 times for colors I want and got green and orange. I gave up cause I needed to save my diamonds. I used the dye I had to make outfits and now I know to just make sure before I use haha. I don't mind using dye on something that I know I will use again in the color. It makes sense. I dont even have every color dye, just like 5 colors. I do enjoy it but i get a little frustrated lol. How do you get dye? I see alot of red lol Idk. Sorry. Thank you

I dont spend my diamonds on dye boxes because it is so hard to get diamonds in the game and so much to buy with them. The ways you can get dyes are by playing SYS, opening almost any type of box (daily boxes, the throwback boxes during the week, event boxes on weekends, diamond item boxes), and by playing Kollections.

At first, you wont ever have enough dyes, but I would say dont dye anything yet unless you really have to. Try not to dye a single thing, so you can save up some number of dyes. Especially since early on, you dont have the best items, so you probably Wont use them very much in the future.
    I just want to say thank you to everyone on here who has helped me recently. Also, sorry for writing so much. I'm just trying to learn/relearn so I came here for help. I didn't mean to write so much, i don't want to annoy anyone or get anyone mad. Wont happen again sorry. Thank you for your help and patience with me. I really do appreciate it. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please be respectful of other posters, and keep comments about the game.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2022
    If you find a poster to be a difficult read, by all means put them on ignore.  As far as the combined event threads, hopefully you’ll adapt. At this time there are no plans to break them up again.    
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

10-13 and silver boxes 🌙
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    11-13. Forgot to screenshot my silver boxes but it was dye,20 kstars and 1 diamond.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @RieeBellaG
    I agree with Ilze, don’t worry about one rude person. 
    90% of us here joined the forums in the first place looking for help, this will always be a place where you are welcome ask questions and look for advice. 💕
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Silver Box Picks .. the second one was eyes 😭 

@tortor yea, I didn't know that about the diamonds at first. I didn't have many but I used 2 for dye, then realized i shouldn't have. Saw you could buy things with them during sys and bought 1 thing. I should've saved but I'm saving again. Trying to do what you said to collect dye and diamonds. 
    I didn't know about the dye at first either. Now I know that too haha. But atleast i use what i dye i guess. But i'm saving that too. I get what you're saying, wait to dye things cause the more new/better things i get would be used more than what i have now and i can dye those items. Thank you for the advice. I was going to dye a bottom black cause I think I have drops to spare for that to use for my last outfit. I just don't know how often the bottoms will be used, but I guess they'll be used this weekend too for sys? Idk. This is where I get a bit confused. Sorry thank you. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    11-13 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 11-13.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    Ilze said:
    @Reina12 that's so true, I have bought any swimsuit available ever since the last swimsuit SYS and then we haven't had one 🤣 Also the sleepover one was so painful!! But now I'm prepared!! 👙🩱
    @Ilze The spring break/soaked in sunshine SYS earlier this year destroyed me so I did the exact same thing! I just remember abusing the heck out of that free pool floatie 🤣 I dont remember when the sleepover one was but it was also hardddd. The march TB sale and kimi came in clutch. They added tons of stuff to the kloset for both swim/sleep which was so helpful! Now I'm excited for this weekends SYS 😎
    Sorry again, but how can I prepare? Lol. Also, what's Kimi? I think I know but not sure. How often do these sales happen? I guess I know what I should get wit the stars when it comes.  
    @kokokokonut gave a lovely explanation :) saving kstars is the biggest thing so that during the two big sales of the year, you can buy things in the kloset for 50% off. They also add (more expensive) throwback clothing into the kloset temporarily during these times. You can search and look for black friday and kimiversary wishlist threads on the forum to get an idea of what people have saved up to buy :smile:

Are you aware you get 10 free kstars a day by watching ads? And that businesses can help you earn kstars long term?
    Thank you. I'm going to save up my stars. I still need some things now but I think I can mange since there's a while to go for black Friday. So i can spend a few and save..maybe. Some things I can save for the Sale. I did do rhe kimiversary bit I was still relearning so I guess I missed alot. I bought things though but didn't know they had items there temporarily. So I would like to get older items or atleast things I know I need for sys. How will I know the items? If they have stuff for different sys I have to get it haha

Thanks, I will check that out. Also still need to check out the thread for a squad.
    Yes I watch videos for free money and k stars. Someone told me about the business. I haven't done that yet either smh. 

They need a better way to get diamonds. I'm trying so hard to get them and save cause there's a lot of clothes I want for diamonds. Also it would be nice to get the color dye I want so I can use it. Why give random dye In a gb when I spend 1 diamond. I don't want green I need other colors haha. Hopefully at some point I can actually buy diamonds. Cause that's the only way I see me getting clothes I like for diamonds during sys and keep trying dye. Idk.so hard to save up diamonds, it takes forever. 
    Hi doll, you'll know what items to get for sys during the sales as you keep playing and notice which ones you struggle with and focus on that. For ex, i struggled with sleepwear so i bought this whole outfit from the kimi sale. (Attached)

Yeah temporary items will be added to the kloset during the sales and they're always at the bottom if you scroll all the way down :) I stalked the past threads to get ideas of what to buy. People will also put up polls of items and ask the forum for opinions of "do I buy or not? Like means agree, LOL means don't buy" when the time comes and you can certainly ask too!

Diamonds are hard but I think you can get a lot of clothes for diff themes without diamonds so I would not worry about them :) for a newer players, kstars are way more important. Once you have a good stash of kstars the dye will also flow as you begin to have the means to spin kollections.

Sorry someone was rude to you.  I am also an essay writer it seems! 🤣