🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I noticed a new green skintone when I tried to dress my baby. How can I get that green skin colour for my doll? I'm not talking about the Halloween ones found in the kollection, btw. 😸
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I noticed a new green skintone when I tried to dress my baby. How can I get that green skin colour for my doll? I'm not talking about the Halloween ones found in the kollection, btw. 😸
    What green skintone?
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited July 2022
    What green skintone?
    This one. It came out during the kimiversary update. I hope it’s released to us someday.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    Yes @peachypink that skintone. Oh so it wasn't released yet? Good to know. I was afraid I lost the chance to get it
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    I was going through my storyline outfits that I saved and was wondering how much the entire outfit cost? I spent 56 K-stars on the basket separately so I was wondering if it lower the amount or did it stayed the same? 🤔 I would hate to think that the amount stayed the same and have to spend K-stars on an item I already own! 

The amount of the storyline outfit stays the same or at least it did for me with the green flowery dress. I had that one saved for a while because I only wanted the dress so after I was able to buy it I went to decline the whole outfit and the amount was the same. 
    Dang you would think they had it set up so that if you brought one of the item separately the cost would reduce for the entire outfit…that just weird and annoying they should really fix that if that is the case! I think this storyline outfit will be in my closet for a long time until then! 🤔🙃
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    Ash_KKH said:
    I haven't checked on my baby for centuries and it shows 😭😭
    Hahaha thank God this isn’t like Sims 4 😭😭 CPS would’ve taken my twins away so fast for neglect because my stay-at-home husband does nothing but whine! Like go make yourself useful 🤣
    This reminded me I'm traumatized by the words "whisked away" 😭
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Ok so I made my friend play again since that day we had that discussion and she reached the C list. I looked to see if I received any reward for this and I didn't 😃no offense but I think some of y'all capping 🧢 when you said you get rewards from a reffered friend. Unless I did something wrong which I doubt 
    You should get kstars when they reach the c list I think
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited July 2022
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    has anyone gotten this couture kollection in their rotation again?
    goodjuce said:
    Idk but I always have it🥺
    edited July 2022
    goodjuce said:
    Idk but I always have it 🥺

I haven’t gotten it since the last time  😭 I want it back so bad. So yours never left? Is it where all the diamond kollections are? 
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    goodjuce said:
    Yes it's still in rotation, i got it two times after this update.
    goodjuce said:
    goodjuce said:
    Idk but I always have it 🥺

I haven’t gotten it since the last time  😭 I want it back so bad. So yours never left? Is it where all the diamond kollections are? 
    Yes even when time's up and it's time for new kollections to come in rotation, it still comes 
    goodjuce said:
    Yes it's still in rotation, i got it two times after this update.
    i’ll just have to be patient and keep waiting. thank you 🫶🏽
    @pizzagurlyum thanks for the feedback 🫶🏽
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited July 2022
    So it seems like the game has a funny way of putting the same item(s) in the same placement with the hope that you’ll ignore those boxes and choose different ones because what are the odds the item(s) will still be there? 🥴🥴 I’m catching on to your schemes Glu 🧐

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I wish there wasnt any "x left you a kudos return the favor" its such a back handed reminder, like I'd love to but i dont have any cause we get them twice a week so 🧍‍♀️ whats the point?
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I almost forgot about the Kendall and Kylie game😭😭the game is shutting down in September 😭 hopefully we'll get all the stuff transferred to this game with Kim Kardashian 
    Sorry, but you know that’s absurd.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    sarie said:
    I wish there wasnt any "x left you a kudos return the favor" its such a back handed reminder, like I'd love to but i dont have any cause we get them twice a week so 🧍‍♀️ whats the point?
    I like it. Sometimes ppl give kudos so far down the list that I don't know who has recently given me one. The pop up helps me to know who.
    isabeau said:
    I almost forgot about the Kendall and Kylie game😭😭the game is shutting down in September 😭 hopefully we'll get all the stuff transferred to this game with Kim Kardashian 
    Umm what do you mean? You know there are a lot of items that already appear in both games 
    @isabeau in case you need to see. These are very few examples, there are a lot more. Also ugh i wish the collage app wasn't this silly
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    sarie said:
    I like it. Sometimes ppl give kudos so far down the list that I don't know who has recently given me one. The pop up helps me to know who.
    i guess im lucky with how my squad works, everyone usually scrolls so there is 2 kudos on everything 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    isabeau said:
     Sorry, honey, but you most probably haven't played the Kendall and Kylie game. Also that was rude too. I'm not the only one who's rude it seems 😒😒😒
    @isabeau in case you need to see. These are very few examples, there are a lot more. Also ugh i wish the collage app wasn't this silly
    The whole K&K game has items that can be found in Kim 's game as well, there are tons of examples!! These are the ones found in kollections 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    sarie said:
    Reina12 said:
    sarie said:
    i guess im lucky with how my squad works, everyone usually scrolls so there is 2 kudos on everything 
    Nah mine doesn't. We have a chat and it's still not super organized- just a general be honest and spread out your kudos so if you see someone has six, scroll till you find someone with fewer etc.

I imagine those without chats it's even harder to keep straight.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I’m excited for the weekly quest this week. Really hope they do the wedding reception mystery at the Waikiki reception hall 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29