KK:H Weekday TBs. 7/25/22 - SYS TB lovely Lingerie & 5Star Professional TB

Comments

• RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @Ilze @Fae thank you. I do tend to talk/type too much even when I shouldn't..haha. Especially when learning, asking questions, explaining, etc. Online and in person lol. I should've realized it was too much. The person did have a point. But thank you. if you guys are still willing to help me, if needed that's great. If not that's OK too lol. I think I've done all the first time explaining of my situation in the game already so, thats out of the way haha. Thank you 😊 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Last Looks 

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    I just did the same look a bunch of times.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @tortor yea, I didn't know that about the diamonds at first. I didn't have many but I used 2 for dye, then realized i shouldn't have. Saw you could buy things with them during sys and bought 1 thing. I should've saved but I'm saving again. Trying to do what you said to collect dye and diamonds. 
    I didn't know about the dye at first either. Now I know that too haha. But atleast i use what i dye i guess. But i'm saving that too. I get what you're saying, wait to dye things cause the more new/better things i get would be used more than what i have now and i can dye those items. Thank you for the advice. I was going to dye a bottom black cause I think I have drops to spare for that to use for my last outfit. I just don't know how often the bottoms will be used, but I guess they'll be used this weekend too for sys? Idk. This is where I get a bit confused. Sorry thank you. 
    Once you dye an item you have it in the dyed state forever. 
  • micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Sys is already over but I wanted to put a outfit together an was 100% sure that the outfit had matching shoes and that I had them in my wardrobe.. I literally looked everywhere for it but couldn’t find them does anybody still has the shoes in their wardrobe or is it only me who is missing it??🤔🙃

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Me when I try vs I don't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Sorry I am just posting these now but here’s a few stunning looks I saw voting including @LindaVB and my TS group mate this SYS @MarianiPoizen

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Whoever aggressively  bought tickets right before the voting stopped in my group and took my first spot and I rarely ever get high scores AND I never buy tickets - you suck girl
    Sys is already over but I wanted to put a outfit together an was 100% sure that the outfit had matching shoes and that I had them in my wardrobe.. I literally looked everywhere for it but couldn’t find them does anybody still has the shoes in their wardrobe or is it only me who is missing it??🤔🙃

I do. Here's where it is in my kloset for reference:

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I found this old screenshot of the Kimaversary items and these are the heels that go with this outfit. @micellox23
    Reina12 said:

But weren’t it slippers??? I am 100% sure it were matching slippers not heels 🤔
    Reina12 said:

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    11th place in gold. My 2 boxes.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I am so so sad 😭 if only I wasn't this competitive.
    I was pushed to second place in gold in the last minute. 
    Me rn:

Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:

Oh okay thank you!! 🤔 weird I just thought there were matching slippers for it 😅
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Both of my silver pallets looked like this (earnable and TS)
    Whoever aggressively  bought tickets right before the voting stopped in my group and took my first spot and I rarely ever get high scores AND I never buy tickets - you suck girl

Same thing happened to me 😭😭
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited July 2022

I was off by one point to stay in gold yet again 😍😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Part 1, looks 1-8🌙

Part 2, looks 9-13 🌹 I definitely went for less lingerie and more pyjama and spa vibes

I got 2nd place! 💖

And now I have lots of orange dye lol, although the stars were a nice surprise 

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    1st in Gold 

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    8th place in Gold. This pallet…

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I’ll remind you guys that this forum is for us to share our experience with newer players. Not to be freaking rude to other players when they’re looking for help. 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    edited July 2022
    I won kstars , opal dye twice and a diamond 😩
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This weekday sys for me:

Terrible scores at the beginning and end + lots of people submitting extra looks + finishing in 12th place + getting a bunch of dye in my silver boxes = 😫😩😖
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Earnable boxes

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got 2nd place in Silver II 🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Finished 10th, happy with my picks.

I play on iOS
    Sending hugs to everyone, but mostly to those who were pushed in the last second to a worse place or those who didn't get to pick good items 😩
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    please, does anyone have the full list of items available in the sys throwback boxes? the past 2 tb sys’ i’ve only had palettes with dyes, k-stars and diamonds so i’m starting to wonder if i have won all the prizes from them. thank you!! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29