KK:H Weekday TBs. 7/25/22 - SYS TB lovely Lingerie & 5Star Professional TB

123457Next

Comments

• goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    oh 😭 so i really am almost done. i have only 2 items left to win. thank you so much @KkhAngelica 🫶🏽
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Is support usually good about fixing the final SYS ranking? The final rank didn’t pick up the votes for my last ticket, so it’s saying I placed 5th when my actual vote total would put me in 4th place instead instead. 
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Last weekend I finished 15th and level down from gold even though my scores average were 50+.
    Now I finishes 1st in Silver III, I’m guessing there wasn’t any ticket buyers in my ts?? Anyhow this is unbelievable I now understand why so many dolls tend to level down when they see spoilers they like. Or maybe it was just one time luck? Well, I got 40 and 20 stars, orange dyes and 3 diamonds from my silver box +19stars just from finishing 1st!
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Is support usually good about fixing the final SYS ranking? The final rank didn’t pick up the votes for my last ticket, so it’s saying I placed 5th when my actual vote total would put me in 4th place instead instead. 
    It might take some time, but as long as you take screenshots, support has always fixed this in my experience! Good luck. 🤞
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was super lucky this sys 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Quite lucky with TB boxes, even it last pick was yet again somewhat underwhelming , but thats ok, need to get all those out too 😆
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    All of my boxes 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Not very lucky with my picks but I won this bundle   
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    @kokokokonut
    I just logged in to the game, cuz I didn't have time before, and this sys finished and new one already started and I didn't got a chance to claim my rewards. So I didn't get nothing. I have last screenshot with my points, but my place wasn't synced, I think I was at 6th or 7th place. I send a ticket to cs but got no response. Can you help me maybe? This alread happened to me once and I got some rewards later... But with no response I don't know what will happen this time 😞

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Earnable Silver Boxes 🤍

Silver Boxes for coming first 🤍

Got super lucky with my picks 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I want to cry — I was super busy this week and grinded all day to catch up in the TB event and was at 597/600 points. I was doing one last gig and just needed a few more energy but got distracted and forgot to check the game for a couple hours and lost out on the box 😭😭😭😭😭 all those reality shows for nothing. 600 points is WAY too high for a weekday event, especially since we don’t get any bonuses when we hit each milestone like we do for weekends. 

The stupidest part of this is that I forgot to complete the gig because I was WATCHING BIG BROTHER 🤦‍♀️
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Dorica said:
    @kokokokonut
    I just logged in to the game, cuz I didn't have time before, and this sys finished and new one already started and I didn't got a chance to claim my rewards. So I didn't get nothing. I have last screenshot with my points, but my place wasn't synced, I think I was at 6th or 7th place. I send a ticket to cs but got no response. Can you help me maybe? This alread happened to me once and I got some rewards later... But with no response I don't know what will happen this time 😞

@Dorica this happens all the time with me - I screenshot my final rank from the squad feed and write to support, and they always send the prizes (at least they did before - not to jinx lol), although it takes a few days (only got the prizes from last weeks TB today, but usually they are quicker...).
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    edited July 2022
    justanna said:
    Dorica said:
    @kokokokonut

@Dorica this happens all the time with me - I screenshot my final rank from the squad feed and write to support, and they always send the prizes (at least they did before - not to jinx lol), although it takes a few days (only got the prizes from last weeks TB today, but usually they are quicker...).
    @justanna thanks for response, but my problem is I'm not even showing in my squad feed. Will wait for CS response 😵

Edit: just checked again, now it's visible in my squad feed. 
    Thank you ❤️
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒