🗳️ ❤️ KK:H Weekend 7/28/22 - SYS & Dating Weekend! ❤️ 🗳️

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    Aww I want the surfboard but I wanna save my diamonds.

I spotted @LindaVB in my group. 

Can somebody please remind me where the bright flower headpiece is from?😍
    It was a free weekly story line gift last year x

• micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Is the aura from the diamond box like a one time animation only? Because when I click on it where you can see all the prizes you may can get it only shows up once 🤔
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I wish the words were on top of the background sys like before, instead of the actual background so I could get the full thing but here’s the sys background 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Is the aura from the diamond box like a one time animation only? Because when I click on it where you can see all the prizes you may can get it only shows up once 🤔
    It appears once every 5 seconds or so 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @luihollywood where are those eyes from? They’re really pretty. Can you change the eyeshadow colour or is it set like that?

Not sure if this was posted already but this top was part of the Zendaya look from 2-3 weeks ago. I didn’t get the poofy peplum skirt but the top can go with the high waisted bottoms and is an easy outfit. Hope this helps someone.

I play on iOS
    jlr224 said:
    It appears once every 5 seconds or so 
    Thank you!! Waited a bit longer and now i see it 😅 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    Aww I want the surfboard but I wanna save my diamonds.

I spotted @LindaVB in my group. 

Yes that’s my doll! Always fun to be in a group with another forum doll. Good luck to you!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

Catching waves in Bora Bora 😅
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I was staring at the db prizes and i noticed that our doll is actually dripping wet😭 I can't tell if it's coming from the hair or the aura or the swimsuit, but it's such a nice subtle detail!
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2022
    This is the first time I’ve gotten a score this low 😭😭😭

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    First 3 looks ✨ 

chased the db prizes luckily I had saved some diamonds. 
    Got 1 extra ticket and 5x dyes 🙃 
    carramen_ said:
    I was staring at the db prizes and i noticed that our doll is actually dripping wet😭 I can't tell if it's coming from the hair or the aura or the swimsuit, but it's such a nice subtle detail!
    I thinks it’s from the dress 🤔
    carramen_ said:
    I thinks it’s from the dress 🤔
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    it’s from the swimsuit! 
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Saw so many dolls have amazing pallets so I gave it a shot…

How?!? Just how?!? alright official done with DB going to save until I see items I want in VB or they bring 15 diamond boxes back cause I’m over it! 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    No regrets!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited July 2022
    @luihollywood where are those eyes from? They’re really pretty. Can you change the eyeshadow colour or is it set like that?

Not sure if this was posted already but this top was part of the Zendaya look from 2-3 weeks ago. I didn’t get the poofy peplum skirt but the top can go with the high waisted bottoms and is an easy outfit. Hope this helps someone.

The eyes were from the wizard of Oz SYS. You can change the eyeshadow color 

edit: they are in the diamond boxes right now as well
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Im done with the DB too, I have gotten way too many dyes instead of clothing and it bothers me very much that i got doubles of dyes.. if im spending money on this game for diamonds i want clothing in return.. i’ve been lucky that i got the surfboard and the hairs 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Not going to chase the hair since I already have one thats very similar 

• JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    THE ABSOLUTE MOST RIDICULOUS CHASE OF MY LIFE. I started with 125 diamonds and I am now left with 5. I hope the surf board was worth it. Fml. 

• luihollywoodluihollywood Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

I believe this eyeshadow is from one of the Wizard of Oz storylines, I think. The top eyelid is changeable. Ever since the update the colors became noticeable and vibrant in my opinion.
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    I didn’t screenshot my palettes bc I always forget but I got everything with 30 diamonds. I’m in shock. I love all of it
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    This is the first time I’ve gotten a score this low 😭😭😭

I voted for you and unfortunately it wasn’t a popular pick 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I wanted to give the DB a go, but I don’t like most of the previous items (or not enough anyway) so have to pass. Everything is gorgeous though.