🗳️ ❤️ KK:H Weekend 7/28/22 - SYS & Dating Weekend! ❤️ 🗳️

Comments

• LeilaniWKKHLeilaniWKKH Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    😭😭😭 
  • micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    To be honest I actually really like the storyline outfit because it is simple and not completely a pain in the ass. Some of the looks we are getting we can’t use for multiple Sys maybe just for one with a special theme. 😅🫶🏻
  • nateonienateonie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    shankkh said:
    nateonie said:
    I’ve been going on dates like crazy lately; sometimes as many as three or four in a day. I’ve tried switching up the length of time and the location, and yet we have not changed place on the top couples list in over a week 😡 just did an 8 hour date and I’m still stuck at 24. Tried contacting glu and they just sent me a copy pasted list about how Top Couples work. 😡😡😡
    The best way to do it is to be married, then date someone on the side. You’ll move up the ranks with the side NPC really fast. Before you hit number 1 with the side NPC, get a divorce from your partner. Do this when you’re around number 2/3 on the top couples list with the side NPC. The dating event tomorrow will also help with this 🤍 @nateonie
    Wow thank you! I will give this a try!
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Hi @Lachimolala. I love the look 🥰

Oh yay!! Thank you💜 @Reina12

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    To be honest I actually really like the storyline outfit because it is simple and not completely a pain in the ass. Some of the looks we are getting we can’t use for multiple Sys maybe just for one with a special theme. 😅🫶🏻
    I love that expression.  “How did you like the movie?” Not a complete pain in the ass.  I love it.  I[m goin to use all weekend for anything I’m ok with but not over the moon.  Ty.  And good luck in the events @micellox23
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited July 2022
    gorgeous dolls in the vb 😍
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KkhAngelica do you remember the name of the storyline for the pool ring handheld in your 3rd - 5th looks? I wanna get it but I'm so behind on them!

Also those scores are crazy, you look gorgeous, you definitely shouldn't be getting 20s! That drop from 50 is suspect

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:

So happy it did well! I picked it obviously, but it wasn't the popular look and I was shocked.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Lucky picks 💕

• micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I love that expression.  “How did you like the movie?” Not a complete pain in the ass.  I love it.  I[m goin to use all weekend for anything I’m ok with but not over the moon.  Ty.  And good luck in the events @micellox23
    Omg wasn’t expecting this kind of reaction haha. Literally was using this when I still lived in Australia all the time. Can’t use it that often anymore since I moved back to Germany because of covid in 2020 😅
    hope you have the best time using it!!😂
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    gorgeous dolls in the vb 😍
    I bet you they all scored in the low 30s too. Arrrgghhh this sys is killing me.. I'm on theme but can't get a score high enough to get a good ts prize.  So annoying.  
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    What happened to the wine action? Did i miscalculate something? I used to waste less energy a long time ago 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Omg wasn’t expecting this kind of reaction haha. Literally was using this when I still lived in Australia all the time. Can’t use it that often anymore since I moved back to Germany because of covid in 2020 😅
    hope you have the best time using it!!😂
    Oh, I love some Australian expressions.  A lot are not for this forum, but you do know how to get to the heart of the matter.  :).  Thanks for this one.  

@JeffreeStar I just saw in the Fix the wine thread, you learned about the change, or I’d have answered you here. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hollybellhollybell Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited July 2022
    @MarianiPoizen the eyes are from a TS (cannot remember which one unfortunately)! you can change the color, but the purple underneath stays the same edit: they’re in the diamond boxes 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:

So happy it did well! I picked it obviously, but it wasn't the popular look and I was shocked.
    And that how you know this game makes no sense at all lol
    Unpopular and still a 50. Once I posted here a look that got 20s and someone said it was the popular vote 🤷‍♀️
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Hi dolls 💗 Here’s my 1-5. Scores are decent, however 36 seems to be a score I get often!

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 1-6.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

1-6 🌺🌊
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Hey dolls happy weekend! Crazy craaaaazy work week, didnt have a chance to post so here are my looks. Second in silver not bad at all 🎉

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Is this a POC hair or can anyone wear it? Wondering if I should go for the hair or skip it?  
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Is this a POC hair or can anyone wear it? Wondering if I should go for the hair or skip it?  
    It is POC hair and I think you should still get it! 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    finished with the dating event! absolutely obsessed with this outfit💗