Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

Comments

• kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Thanks @prettyinred !
    iOS free player
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @kylokkh welcome to the squad! 🌸

All members, please refer to the final kudos chart as we now have our squad full

• ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @HaleyMcKay thank you so much for taking the time to create and update the kudos chart for us 🥰🥰
  • eliseloveeliselove Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I’m new to the chart, what does the Kudos chart mean? 
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    eliselove said:
    Find your name and you give Kudos to the 5 dolls listed. 5 dolls were assigned to give you kudos as well. Hope I made sense 
    prettyinred said: that totally makes sense! I didn’t do this the last round of kudos I had, but I absolutely will from here on out! 
    eliselove said:
    Find your name and you give Kudos to the 5 dolls listed. 5 dolls were assigned to give you kudos as well. Hope I made sense 

Anyone else struggling with loosing all their diamonds to this new diamond box? I had 70 diamonds 🤣 I’ve been wanting those eyes for ages and of course got no boxes with them! I got the dyes like 5 times 🙄
    @eliselove not me 🤣 I haven’t taken any chances on the recent diamond boxes because I always end up picking dyes 😭😭
    @eliselove I haven’t open any because I rarely get any of the other items on my boxes but I’m so tempted I really want the eyes and the hair with the bows 
    @eliselove i opened one and got lucky, cause opened the box with hair. i forced myself to stop
    but yeah, i got what u r saying, cause perviously I had the exact same issue - spent all the diamonds and got nothing but dyes and tickets
    I just want to say, that there’s no way everyone is following the Kudos chart… I’ve gotten 2 kudos in the last 5 or so days ): 
    @eliselove I’m so sorry to hear that.

I can’t speak for anyone in this chat but I have been following the kudos chart and sometimes it takes me a day or two for me to send them out because I’m waiting on all the people who receive my kudos to be active so I can send them all at the same time. I’m not sure if that’s the case for anyone else in this squad. 
     But hopefully you’ll start receiving your kudos soon!! 
    ThisIsFallon  I hope you’re right 💜✨
    @eliselove same happens to me.. I do not receive 5 kudos every time they renew
    but the only reason might be that dolls do not check our squad thread here. 
    Maybe @prettyinred can text each doll in the game (if it is possible) and tell them to check the thread and refer to the kudos chart. That would be very helpful 🌸
    @eliselove same happens to me.. I do not receive 5 kudos every time they renew
    but the only reason might be that dolls do not check our squad thread here. 
    Maybe @prettyinred can text each doll in the game (if it is possible) and tell them to check the thread and refer to the kudos chart. That would be very helpful 🌸
    Sorry for the late response, but I send a message in groups of 5 to everyone in the group hope this helps. 
    I use the chart to give out most my kudos but all of the dolls might not participate in SYS twice a week so I give their kudos to someone else if there is no activity to give kudos for. I do wait a few days before giving them to others though.
    iOS free player
    kylokkh said:
    I use the chart to give out most my kudos but all of the dolls might not participate in SYS twice a week so I give their kudos to someone else if there is no activity to give kudos for. I do wait a few days before giving them to others though.
    Same here, and I support that! 🌸
    edited June 2022
    Perfect! I noticed one of the members on my kudos chart hasn’t been active in a while so I just gave the extra kudos to a player that had been active. I feel that does make more sense. 
    Is everyone from our squad on this thread? That may be part of the problem? 
    Hey there friends. I will be taking a break from this game. It’s something I do every few months when I feel I’m becoming a little too consumed as I am 22 and have lots of other things I need to focus on unfortunately. ): Although I always come back and would love to rejoin in the future if there is ever a spot open again. ~ Lots of love, Elise 
    eliselove said:
    Hey there friends. I will be taking a break from this game. It’s something I do every few months when I feel I’m becoming a little too consumed as I am 22 and have lots of other things I need to focus on unfortunately. ): Although I always come back and would love to rejoin in the future if there is ever a spot open again. ~ Lots of love, Elise 
    Oh! I already deleted the app, but forgot to leave! Feel free to remove me! ♥️✨
    @eliselove thank you so much for being a part of the squad!! Take care!! 🥰🥰
    Welcome to the squad @RieeBellaG.  I also want to let the group know that I’m going on vacation and I’m not sure if I’ll have internet signal so I might not able to play as often
    Welcome to the squad @RieeBellaG !! 🥰

@prettyinred don’t worry about logging into the game. Enjoy your vacation and take care!! ☺️
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hello everyone and thank you so much for letting me join. I was so worried about joining a squad. I've been playing for a while but never joined cause I didn't want to get kicked out. I am new to this site and the forum though. I don't have the nicest things yet but I'm working on it. I will give kudos whenever you want me to, just explain it to me so I can do it. I want to make sure I do it right so everyone can be happy. Thank you. 
    Yes, enjoy your vacation. 
    Welcome @RieeBellaG !

About kudos, I was going to ask should we still use the chart or should we just give kudos to dolls who have received the least? Everybody doesn't use it and it results to some dolls receiving 6 while others get 1. I'm all for the idea of the kudos chart but it sort of loses its purpose when everyone isn't checking the forum. Just asking for opinions, I'm really fine with both 🙂
    iOS free player
    @RieeBellaG don’t worry about anything! We’ve all started at the bottom and gained our way up little by little. I’m pretty sure everyone in the squad is happy that you joined us!! ☺️
    @kylokkh I’m doing fine with the kudos chart. I’m not sure if everyone is having the same experience but if some of you are not receiving the proper amount of kudos we can figure something out.
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @ThisIsFallon @kylokkh hey, how are you? thank you for the welcome. Yea, I'm not that new to the game, but I might as well be. I stopped playing for a while cause of certain things happening. But I got back into it a while ago so some things are new to me but I'm catching on pretty quickly already. The only thing I didn't do is join a squad. I was nervous. I'm glad you understand. 🙂 I was nervous of getting kicked out cause I dont have a nice look book. I do come on everyday though. If possible, can you explain the kudos to me. About getting and giving kudis. I'm not sure how to follow the chart. Just tell me what to do and I will do so. Thank you. 
    Oh, I wrote an answer but accidentally put in a large emoji like this  :p and when I edited it to make it smaller the whole comment disappeared and apparently has to be reviewed so it may appear here or it may not 😅
    iOS free player