✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Do you have the gray one too?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have both but since one is taken care of, I put a look with the gray one.
    Platform: Android

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @geenellys yes I have that one too.
    I play on iOS
    Ok I'll share the diamonds ty so much @DelphineGarnier @MarianiPoizen 💕💕
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmélieKKHAmélieKKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

Hi guys! I didn't find an action to give Kathrine her kudos. What should I do? 
    @AmélieKKH you can just wait for one to pop up or skip her for this cycle
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    When I'm not home next week, I'm going to have to type out the list on my notes app since I normally have the forum open on my computer so I can see who I give kudos too. My short term memory isn't great so I need to be able to recheck since if I just look quickly on the same device the game is on, I won't remember.

hi @Artemiis, checking in again to make sure you're doing all right. we haven’t seen you in a week so i’m gonna have to restart your inactivity timeline (details about the inactivity timeline can be found in the first post of this thread). i figured you’re probs busy, but i have to go through the motions and keep on top of everyone with our kudos system we’ve got going. hoping you're well!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    early one this time since we've got a traveller!

enjoy yourself @DelphineGarnier
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    it's a new month and i completely forgot what new months mean... a few days late but here we go!
    • Monthly Q: what's your favorite drink handheld?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: use your fav drink and style your doll in whatever "midsummer magic" (the next update) means to you!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Items that become available next update.
    Blue I own, red I want.

Clean copy

I play on iOS
    Items that become available next update.
    Blue I own, red I want.

Clean copy

I got both handhed drinks and the white coat
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    These are all I have
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    MQ:

MSS: 

I'm thinking fairies? Idk I'm hoping the clothes don't disappoint next update 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    MQ:

MSS: midsummer magic makes me think of a summer evening garden masquerade with a touch of fairy fantasy. (we need some better night backgrounds...)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @geenellys can you put the peppermint bag and black professional week pants in your lookbook too? thank you!

i have the blue snowflake tights from the dating event if anyone wants those
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ; I like the detail on this it looks like a crystal chalice filled with some mystical potion.

MSS; I went more the magic side with my fairy and her potion, boosted by midsummer, to lure people into her trap. I think I’ve had too much coffee i had a whole backstory worked out for her lol.

I play on iOS
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    MQ: this drink is so pretty i love it

MSS: midsummer magic reminded me of disney princesses lol so here’s what I came up with

• LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey everyone! 

MQ: I love wine so this is definitely my fave handheld drink 

MSS: When I think of Midsummer magic, I think of fairies and Greece soo… hopefully this fits the bill! 

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited August 2022
    it's the tuesday of update week and since i was busy yesterday, we're starting our usual update thing today! update (v13.2) was just released but what did you think of (v13.1)? which items were the best? which ones were underwhelming? bonus: which storyline did you enjoy the most?
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmélieKKHAmélieKKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
     Hey guys! I was thinking about doing my last comeback (love guru), what are your thoughts on this? Can I still be in a squad if I do it? If so, do I do it or it's not worth it? Thankss
     Hey guys! I was thinking about doing my last comeback (love guru), what are your thoughts on this? Can I still be in a squad if I do it? If so, do I do it or it's not worth it? Thankss
    yeah you can still be in the squad even if you lose all your fans. I think the only perk is the extra energy, the dress you get is not that cute and I swear the task you get for the dates can get a bit annoying when all you need is a couple of extra hearts and is either the 8 or 9 energy ones 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    finally some cute clothing from the dating event, didnt get the earnable hair because I was taking grooming classes that weekend, but is ok because it was mostly going to an npc

went crazy with the first kollection and my favorite storyline outfit was the first one from the rock wedding and from last week but I only really liked the hair.

Not a fan of the love event gbs and vip earnables, I also didnt open any db this month because nothing seem cute enough to spend diamonds on 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    the rock and roll bride week storyline/sys/weekend event was my fav this update. the detailing on everything was so pretty that week, although i felt a little bad afterward cuz i really went overboard tryna get the gb ponytai. absolutely in love w/ the bag from the fairytale sys and VIP week eyes. my only critique about the eyes is that i want the be able to change the eyeshadow. i love their shape but want to see the lashes too.

the dating earnables were cute but idk how much use i'll get out of them cuz they're such a specific pink and the pink dye only gets you so close. also underwhelmed by the professional gb skirt. it's not as exciting as the top and i wouldn't use it as much.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I like the eyes from VIP and this bottle we got as a gift. Using a Halloween background because I'm super over hot weather and I want it to be fall already.

My fave items were these. I remember missing the mirror in one of the zodiac SYS events and being disappointed but I much prefer this one. The hair is really pretty and very whimsical so I feel it works for various looks. The outfit is just really cute.

I love all the handhelds we got. 

Least favourite is theses eyes, I feel they look strange on my doll.

My favourite storyline was probably the rock’n’roll bride, though that’s probably because it’s really the only one I remember (memory is terrible lol). I think that maybe because it involved characters we’d had in game for a while and their history it stands out.
    I play on iOS

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    these were some of my favorite items this update! as I was looking through the kloset I realized there were a lot of cute items for this update, i loved it! rock and roll bride weekend was definitely one of my favorites! 
    also super happy about all the handhelds we got

my least favorite item was probably the eyes from the enchanted sys