Storyline Gifts Reference Thread

124Next

Comments

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

april 18, 2022 - future of fashion

after the hacker gets rid of AIA’s malicious programming, we help AIA discover what she wants to do with her life 

reward: dress

storyline outfit: 165 kstars (hair, dress, shoes)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

april 25, 2022 - the lytch company

this week, we are the face for a sustainable and wellness company. we spend the week working with them and promoting their products, but we discover that not everything is as perfect as it seems when we learn of conflicts within the company

reward: watering can

storyline outfit: 105 kstars (hair, top, leggings)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

may 2, 2022 - kris krossed

to celebrate mother’s day, we and kim work together to surprise her mother kris jenner. when a busy schedule interferes in our plans, we must persuade her to attend the event 

reward: headband

storyline outfit: 130 kstars (hair, earrings, dress)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

may 9, 2022- farm to table 

this week, we help celebrity chef tommy tucci develop some healthy recipes for the lytch company 

reward: jar of strawberry jam

storyline outfit: 125 kstars (hair, dress, purse)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

may 16, 2022- moonlight mirage 

tansy, one of the founders of the lytch company has been damaging the plants in the community garden, so the other founder, iris has us throw a party for tansy to keep her distracted from her reckless gardening 

reward: earrings 

storyline outfit: 170 kstars (hair, dress, purse)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

may 23, 2023 - the ruby rules

this week, we work with a famous dancer named ruby jean for her biopic. as we spend time with her, she teaches us some of her rules about fame

reward: glasses

storyline outfit: 115 kstars (hair, earrings, dress)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

may 30, 2022 - ruby colored glasses

when maya and zuhri find out we know ruby, they convince us to let them meet her despite ruby’s rules to not fraternize with fans. when maya and zuhri finally meet ruby under the guise of a photoshoot for zuhri’s collection, everything goes wrong! at the end of the week, we put together a show to show our appreciation for ruby. 

reward: hair clip

storyline: 145 kstars (hair, dress, shoes)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

june 6, 2022 - weather or not

this week, we celebrate pride with the pride parade! ruby jean is selected to be the grand marshal, but she backs out because she thinks she isn’t cool enough. we help her gain her confidence by doing a dance from a show she used to act on

reward: earrings

storyline outfit: 135 kstars (hair, dress, boots)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

june 13, 2022 - shine on

we help simon prepare for a new role with his idol and newest client ruby jean!  we also get to direct the movie. 

reward: necklace

storyline outfit: 150 kstars (hair, dress, purse)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

june 20, 2022 - kimpersonators

to celebrate kimiversary this year, we meet some impersonators dressed as kim at various events to find out if it’s the real her as a contest. we also hear of the MUSE icon award coming up

reward: balloon

storyline outfit: 125 kstars (hair, earrings, dress)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

june 27, 2022 - light of paris 

this week, we’re up for a prestigious award called the light of paris. fellow model delphine ballio motivates us to do our best while also competing against us for this award. 

reward: cake

storyline outfit: 80 kstars (hair and dress)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

july 4, 2022 - party foul

this week, we compete for the MUSE icon award against willow, maya, and delphine. however, maya has been acting weird. willow catches on to this and offers to be in an alliance with us 

reward: choker

storyline outfit: 115 kstars (dress and gloves)

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    So sad I haven't got to do much of these weekly missions:(. Maybe the first 4 and since June 20 consecutively, hope all you got the outfits enjoyed them!!
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Do these ever come back or are they like gone? Because on my one game(I have two different games..two different devices) that I play I know I've either gotten the freebie or wasn't given the freebie even though I finished the story. Of course that could just be from me going and not playing weeks on end lol
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    Do these ever come back or are they like gone? Because on my one game(I have two different games..two different devices) that I play I know I've either gotten the freebie or wasn't given the freebie even though I finished the story. Of course that could just be from me going and not playing weeks on end lol
    At the moment every week they're reselling lots of them: June 14, 2021 it's now on sale without the freebie which was a diploma.

August 16, 2021.
    September 27, 2021.
    November 1, 2021 and January 18, 2021. All of those went on resell without the freebies, this dynamic as far as I know it's been going on for 5 weeks.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    At the moment every week they're reselling lots of them: June 14, 2021 it's now on sale without the freebie which was a diploma.

August 16, 2021.
    September 27, 2021.
    November 1, 2021 and January 18, 2021. All of those went on resell without the freebies, this dynamic as far as I know it's been going on for 5 weeks.
    If you turned down the outfit and completed the storyline you should still get the freebie regardless of if you bought the outfit later or not!! 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    watermelonsugarhigh I just want to say that your storyline recaps are so much better than the actual storyline in game. The dialogue and the sequence of events playing it in the game is excruciating. I swear I didn't completely understand the zhuri burn out one (I just thought she was being flaky) until I read your recap.  

August 16, 2021.
    September 27, 2021.
    If you turned down the outfit and completed the storyline you should still get the freebie regardless of if you bought the outfit later or not!! 

Well, in my case after an hiatus of 6 years, i wasn't present for a lot of them so the only way i have access to what through this reselling of outfits, which you don't receive any freebie :(

And! even replaying after the hiatus, i didn't have the opportunity to play lots of them. Just a few, and after reading the thread i found i receive the very first one's back at 2020, were they start with this dynamic, got the freebie but not access to bought the outfit. I don't know if i'm explain myself clearly here~
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hi all, i took a long break from this game because i wanted to heal from My anxiety and this game wasnt running smooth on my iphone 6s anyway. I feel better now and have a new phone, so i want to start it again. 

However, i missed all these weekly storylines, please tell me there is a way to buy the outfit/reward?? I dont mind the weekend events and sys, but i really want these outfits and gifts to still show up in my game 😕
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    yezx said:
    Hi all, i took a long break from this game because i wanted to heal from My anxiety and this game wasnt running smooth on my iphone 6s anyway. I feel better now and have a new phone, so i want to start it again. 

However, i missed all these weekly storylines, please tell me there is a way to buy the outfit/reward?? I dont mind the weekend events and sys, but i really want these outfits and gifts to still show up in my game 😕
    At the moment they are bringing back one past storyline outfit to buy every Monday and it pops up like a fashion goal to buy with kstars - the reward gifts haven’t come back yet but the Holiday Heather doll storyline you can still get later (doll handheld is free gift) 💗
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Lucyxox ah okay! Glad they’re already bringing back the outfits, hope the rewards follow too
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    yezx said:
    @Lucyxox ah okay! Glad they’re already bringing back the outfits, hope the rewards follow too
    Me too! 💕
  • BeverlyBrooksBeverlyBrooks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

may 30, 2022 - ruby colored glasses

when maya and zuhri find out we know ruby, they convince us to let them meet her despite ruby’s rules to not fraternize with fans. when maya and zuhri finally meet ruby under the guise of a photoshoot for zuhri’s collection, everything goes wrong! at the end of the week, we put together a show to show our appreciation for ruby. 

reward: hair clip

storyline: 145 kstars (hair, dress, shoes)

Hi so I’ve just started playing the game again after kind of ghosting it at the start of this year due to work but now since I’ve been playing recently again I’ve just found out I don’t have this weekly storyline but I have other ones like Method Madness, Fashion Schooled, Secret Model & Shine on etc but I don’t have this one? Do you have any idea why this could be or if I’ll ever be able to play this storyline maybe after I’ve completed the others? I really want this outfit I’m gutted I missed it & the storyline isn’t available for me to do yet others are 😢