📔 🧵 v13.1 Quests - Discussion thread 😮 🧵

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
New Update means new storyline!  Let’s use this thread for Questions, comments, and talk about storyline in the Update.  Have Fun
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

Why does my doll have to be so mean? I would like the option of being nice and more open-minded.
    iOS free player
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Exactly, from the 3 of them I preferred Rory, mysterious quiet goth guy sounds exactly my type to be honest 🤣 I found the other two to be very annoying.
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    @Ilze agree!! Imo, the bearded one annoyed me the most lol 😭😭

Rory must be shy 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Omar (the first guy) felt too self-obessed, Takuro was alright but he's the kind of guy to force you to be active when you just wanna laze around😭, so far Rory was the only one with some form of personality and Maxine herself said she doesn't mind him being on the show so why does our doll have to be so mean?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    I don't like Rory. At all. I don't like his attitude, I don't like his behavior. If Maxine is real about wanting to find a mate, him using the show as "performance art" isn't cool. To declare that love is dead while on a dating show and then admitting that you only joined up because you thought it'd be funny is gross. It bothers me that "the audience is rooting" for the guy who has zero interest in love or even being on a dating show. It's annoying that because ratings I have to endure Rory. I may be in the minority on this but honestly, I don't care. I can't wait until this quest is over. I'm over Rory.
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I don't think our doll will get many more offers to host a reality show after she's been so judgemental and awful to one of the contestants in this one! I hated the answers we had to tap! 
    Plus I would uninvite her from wedding if I was Rory after being called gross on the phone when he personally called her to invite her to wedding and said how much he loves Maxine??
    This wasn't the best week for our doll.
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Why does every single person I work with try to make a move on me... nobody know how to keep it professional or what. I dont think these storylines are good for younger girls gives the impression you gotta do a lil extra to make it to the top. 😅😆 

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Even after making #1 on the A list I still have to PAY K Stars to charm and flirt with people in order to work with them .. this game makes no sense 🙄 I really worked hard fr to get to the top and still feels like Im at the bottom of B list.
    Even after making #1 on the A list I still have to PAY K Stars to charm and flirt with people in order to work with them .. this game makes no sense 🙄 I really worked hard fr to get to the top and still feels like Im at the bottom of B list.
    "My daddy thinks I shouldn't talk to you unless you pay me..."
    Talking about the weekly quest, why are Simon and Malora divorced if they're so close?? 😧It kinda doesn't make sense to me. 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Talking about the weekly quest, why are Simon and Malora divorced if they're so close?? 😧It kinda doesn't make sense to me. 
    From what Simon's been saying, i think his work made him not have enough time for her and so they mutually decided to split🤔
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Doesn't Simon have a new partner now?  We meet him in a recent storyline didn't we?  When he did the pride parade? How does he feel about all this reminiscing 😕 
    carramen_ said:
    From what Simon's been saying, i think his work made him not have enough time for her and so they mutually decided to split🤔
    Sad... Anyway it might be interesting if Malora goes back to Simon? Even if this seems like low chance