Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

Comments

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    hey dolls, sorry for delay, i have updated the kudos chart! 💖

welcome to the squad @RieeBellaG 🌸

with respect to kudos chart and using it, i personally would stick to that cause it would be more fair to do so that everyone receives equal amount of kudos each week. 
    nevertheless, I guess we should contact those squad members who do not follow the kudos chart
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @kylokkh lol. Hey, stuff happens lol
    @HaleyMcKay thank you 😊.  I don't know anything about the kudos chart. If it can be explained to me just so i know when and who to give kudos to. So like you said everyone has an equal amount. I don't want to do the wrong thing or not do something I'm suppose to. I don't want the squad upset with me. Thank you 
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @RieeBellaG  To distribute the kudos we look at the chart @HaleyMcKay made for us. To give kudos we look at the first column where our name is and next to your name (on the right) should be a row of other names of whom your kudos are supposed to go to.
    @ThisIsFallon ok, thank you. I looked at the old chart. Wherever my name is going to be, there's going to be 5 names and that's who I give kudos to. I give it to those 5 people. How often do I give kudos to them? Once a week or twice a week, etc? I know where to do it just asking is it after a sys, level, etc? Sorry. I just want to make sure I understand thank you.
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @HaleyMcKay Is the updated chart released somewhere?
    If not, @RieeBellaG you can probably fill in for elise as she has left the squad. And yes, you give kudos to the same 5 people every time. Kudos refills twice a week, around the same day a SYS event ends (depending on time zone). You can give kudos for any activity, it doesn't matter what but most activity comes from SYS results. If a doll you're supposed to give your kudos to hasn't participated in SYS or you can't find any new activity from them, you can wait a few days and if they still have no activity, you can give their kudos to someone else.
    iOS free player
    @kylokkh Ok thank you. just give a kudo to my 5 squad people. Basically twice a week then? Cause it refills. Thank you. 
    @RieeBellaG Yes, twice a week 🙂
    iOS free player
    geez… i forgot to attach it, sorry for my summer brain 😂  hot weather got me forgetting stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️

here it is, sorry for that

geez… i forgot to attach it, sorry for my summer brain 😂  hot weather got me forgetting stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Been there 😄 Thanks @HaleyMcKay !
    iOS free player
    @kylokkh @HaleyMcKay it's ok, it happens 😀. Thank you very much. Should I give a kudos now since I know who to give them to? 
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I been trying to log in to the game but internet connection isn’t strong enough for the game to lode 😕
    @prettyinred it's ok. I hope you're enjoying your vacation 🙂
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Omg iconic!! @HaleyMcKay

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    @letus haha, thanks a lot 💖🥰 I was trying to create each of the winx characters, but then i fell asleep 😂 but still i had a lot of fun 🤩 
    @HaleyMcKay that's very cute. I like it. You're doll is pretty too. 

I was hoping I can get wings. But I guess I'm too late and missed all of them. Along with alot of other nice things.
    i did it 😅

pls dont ask how much time I’ve waisted 😂
    @RieeBellaG don’t worry, you can check my lookbook, I’ve added different wings there. maybe some of them are available for purchase?
    edited September 2022
    @HaleyMcKay thank you. I'll check. I hope some are. I didn't realize how many different wings there are haha. I know since I'm a newer player I've missed alot of nice, pretty and cool things. But I'm trying to get as much as I can. 
    I have to check everyone's lookbook here, cause I know everyone here has alot more things than I do. And hopefully I can purchase some items 🙂  especially with kstars since it's easier for me than diamonds. 
    I'm trying to save my diamonds until I can buy some. I know alot of items are available for diamonds and would like to try to get some. 

You made them, theyre so cute. 
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Thoughts on seasons pass? Has anyone bought it? It’s around $5 when converted to my local currency.
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I have not bought a season pass and I’m not planning to. In my currency it would be $6. Unfortunately $6 every month or once in a while isn’t a good deal for me. It really is unfortunate that the best clothing is only obtainable by spending money. 🥲 But I’m glad some dolls are able to get the clothing without having to spend so much time chasing items.
    Yeah same, didn't buy it and will not buy it because I feel very uncomfortable pretty much being forced to buy it. Debating quitting the game as there is basically nothing fun in it for me anymore 😔
    iOS free player
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I haven’t played the game much these days and this seasons thing isn’t going to make me want to play it consistently. Paid players don’t even like it and more so for free players
    same, dolls
    i really don’t like seasons and the paywall.. i am a paying player, but this… it’s absurd that we are forced to pay to get something of a better quality. 
    this makes me to rethink whether i really need to continue.. 
    Hello, seasons hasn't popped up on my game yet. I dont exactly like the idea of it. I feel the way you guys do. It's $5 for me I think. I don't mind that people get the items if they get it, but I dont like being forced to spend kstars, diamonds, etc to get these points just to get these items. 

I am a free player but I was planning on spending money on the game soon to purchase diamonds to buy items. Which I might still do. 

I'm also the newest player here, I think. I actually downloaded this game a few years ago maybe 2016/2017 but didn't play long. I stopped cause of personal things. But I started playing again a few months ago. 

When I started a few things were new to me..diamonds, dye, sys, squads. I was so confused. Years ago I didn't know how to collect the earnables from weekend events so I was only able to get one. Since I started playing again recently. I googled cause i was confused and it lead me to this forum. I got help from a few people on how to complete these weekend events. 
    I was excited to finally collect the earnables every weekend. And now that's gone. It's very disappointing.

I got so used to doing gigs, shows to open weekday boxes, I never made it to a tb box cause I don't have a bonus star or heart and it takes forever to do 8 hr gigs and can only do 2 reality shows with my energy but I was determined. Now that's kind of gone too, with this points system and tasks with seasons. I still try my best for sys and I enjoy that even though I don't get that high and far. This past weekend was the first time I reached the last earnable.

I was also excited cause I saved kstars and I experienced a tb sale lol. I was able to buy and earn things for sys. To do better in that.
    I was excited to eventually chase a weekend item and now that's gone.

I was also excited to finally join a squad, and be accepted by you lovely people as basically a new player with nothing. I still don't have much but still lol. 

I'm still happy about things in the game but
    This seasons update kinda brought my mood down a bit cause besides sys, squads and the dress to impress and tb items in pop up shop, I have nothing really to look forward to. No other items to get or boxes to open. I don't wamt to do these tasks for points amd barely get anything now. Idk. 

Like I said I wanted to spend money on this game but not like this. Still want to buy diamonds so I can buy things from you guys, I was just afraid to ask anyone on here what they had so I know what to buy. But if anyone would like to help me with that, I would be grateful and appreciative. 

Anyway sorry for my long message that no one asked for lol. Just wanted to share my thoughts. 
    BTW, all of your dolls and looks are so pretty and nice. I look at your look books. 
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
     I’m still undecided on buying the season pass. I like most of the items but I don’t want to pay $6 for something I could’ve chased with Kstars I been saving for a long time 
    @RieeBellaG we are here for you, if you need help, please do not hesitate to ask what u’re interested in.. I think each of the squad dolls will be happy to help you 🌸 
    @HaleyMcKay Thank you. 😊  I will. There are a few things that I saw, I just want to make sure I have enough diamonds for them. I've been saving lol.
    I figured maybe get things with diamonds that I can't with kstars. Especially now since I don't have weekday boxes to open anymore. 

This might be a stupid question, but do you or anyone here think it's a bad idea to use diamonds to buy dye? I did it when I started playing a few months ago cause I didn't know you can get dye in boxes. Since then I haven't. But I don't have alot of dye and there's no more boxes so that, diamond boxes and squad boxes are my only option for dye.  And I've only opened 1 diamond box so far. Either way I know you get whatever color they give you and not the color you want. 
    Does everyone have seasons here? It Still hasn't popped up on my game.
    @RieeBellaG pls dont waste diamonds on dyes. it’s better to try to open diamond boxes, you either get a nice stuff or they give you 15 dyes (if I’m not mistaken)