🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

1181920212224Next

Comments

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Hi everyone! Quick question if I choose not to get the storyline outfit will I be able to start the next story even though I haven't finished the previous one? Thanks in advance
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Hi everyone! Quick question if I choose not to get the storyline outfit will I be able to start the next story even though I haven't finished the previous one? Thanks in advance
    yes 🥰
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @AgaReus tysm ❤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

i have never seen this happen?? bye lmaoooo 😭😭😭😭
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @tushhh0 I’ve had that happen to me so many times 😭 you don’t go on a date with them for one day and then they want a divorce like ?? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @KkhAngelica no fr and after i grinded all dating weekend?? i was like the five spouses i had before never treated me this way lol
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Can I use this thread to vent about that Malora lady? Thanks. I hate this character more than I've ever hated Willow Pape or that lame blonde girl with pink sweatshirt (i play for a long time and I can't recall her name. I hope you know who I'm talking about). Anyway. Who wrote the story hasn't gone through the pain of breakup? I know they are just a bunch of fictional characters. But I can't ignore the fact that if this story was real, it would be painful for anyone who experiences what Simon does.

Malora whatever is doing nothing but rub salt on Simon's wounds. Simon feels bad and guilty seeing that the guy is offering mAlOrA what he couldn't offer. 
    MaLoRa thinks she's a good friend towards Simon. I think she's just a b***h.