🗳️🏰🛍️KK:H 8/4/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Fairytale Romance/Shop Till You Drop!🛍️💋🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Hope they fix the dB aura so you can reuse it as much as you can other auras.
    Platform: Android

• CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I wish this was the vip outfit. It’s so pretty 😍😭
    Hey! What is a VIP outfit? I’ve been playing this game for years and I never really understood what that was. Help please 🥺
    @kokokokonut do you know when glu’s going to fix the ticket purchasing options?! I already have buyers in my group and want to aleast get top 6. Also has anyone tried the options with the errors does it really give you just the energy and no tickets?!

I saw this on my game yesterday and sent a ticket to customer service. They advised to turn your phone on and off and troubleshoot your phone, but when I woke up this morning, I saw that it got fixed on its own. I’m not sure if it was because I let them know about it, but it’s back to normal for me now. Hope yours gets fixed!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I didn’t got much this VIP,
    2 story line outfits,
    spend 10 diamonds for the aura,
    Got pink dress in my free box
    And only reached the sari… Not sure if I should stop here, to be fair I don’t feel like I gonna use eyes a lot but on the same time kind of want them 😅 maybe will see what Kollections gonna come up next
    Exactly one year ago Glu released beautiful FashionGoal with the swimsuit and long hair that I couldn’t resist and as it’s almost my birthday I was like “oh well it’s time to make in game purchase “ and now they released this beautiful butterfly one and I don’t know if I should go for it, I haven’t bought anything for this game for moooonths
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Corannie said:
    Hey! What is a VIP outfit? I’ve been playing this game for years and I never really understood what that was. Help please 🥺
    From the weekend event that is happening now. Its vip weekend, so that's why she called vip outfit. 
    @sashaactive wow can you wear the hairstyle with a handheld? 🥺It won't work for me. 
    It’s so weird, I can wear the hair with a handheld but when I try it in the SYS dressing room, it doesn’t work!
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    guys pls Whats the thread with all the businesses and what they cost? Are they even worth investing? Trying to decide if I should buy another business 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @kadyyy here’s the name of the businesses thread. It won’t let me share the link sorry. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Briannakkh I have at least one of those kollections in my rotation so I'm waiting for later.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There is an Umbrella Hub of reference threads.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437380/umbrella-hub-of-reference-handy-threads#latest.   It's stickied in General Discussion.  The business and other fact sheets, and reference threads are all listed there.  @KkhAngelica @kadyyy and anyone else!  <3B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    The earnable sys dress is cute. 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Thank you so much @KkhAngelica @kokokokonut
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    1st the hair then shoes
    decided to try again so got the older outfit 1st then the new dress 2nd 🤗 just dont know if i should try for the bag lol
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    I’m happy I got the kstars from the vip box. 

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I love the simplicity of this dress it’s so pretty 😍 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Submitted an extra ticket. Looks 1-6.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Eliquistis it’s from a vip event, definitely available for diamonds
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Corannie said:
    We have VIP weekend events in the game (I don't really know how frequently tho, if someone knows please help me out in this aspect) just like we have professional, dating etc weekend events. 
    For VIP events you have to spend K-Stars in order to get the different earnables. 
    These are the VIP earnables for this week's event:

For the box you'll need to spend 15 Kstars, for the first item 30 Kstars, for the second one it's 300, and for the last one 600 Kstars are needed to be spent. 
    (Correct me if I'm wrong with the amount of kstars needed for each items, I'm doing it from memory, I'm not that sure😅).
    The earnables are the VIP outfit.
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My free box, not sure if I should chase the dress already completed VIP earnables! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    1-5 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Heres how i put the new outfit together got the hair, dress, shoes! Kinda dont wanna chase for the bag it sounds to risky lol. 
    & at 275 for the VIP earnable but stuck on what i should spend my K-stars on now.
    & i havent done no trys on the new diamond boxes kinda wanna keep saving my diamonds?
    What do u guys think?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Heres how i put the new outfit together got the hair, dress, shoes! Kinda dont wanna chase for the bag it sounds to risky lol. 
    & at 275 for the VIP earnable but stuck on what i should spend my K-stars on now.
    & i havent done no trys on the new diamond boxes kinda wanna keep saving my diamonds?
    What do u guys think?
    Maybe spin a Kollection?
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I just bought this outfit (which I’ve been saving) - shouldn’t there be a 3 hour gig and then a free gift from that storyline? I didn’t get a call from
    Simon to finish anything. Anybody remember what the free gift was for that week? 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    I just bought this outfit (which I’ve been saving) - shouldn’t there be a 3 hour gig and then a free gift from that storyline? I didn’t get a call from
    Simon to finish anything. Anybody remember what the free gift was for that week? 
    It was a green, leafy headpiece. It doesn't  match this storyline outfit. Is it in the storyline gifts reference thread?
    @quietoffi it’s this headpiece 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    All of the storylines outfit with free gifts are on the storyline thread 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗