🎆✨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    And they’re bringing back storyline outfits?? They heard us 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Waiting to see if we get storyline outfits they haven't brought back yet. 
    Platform: Android

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    My Birthday is August 15th I saved so many K stars for this weekend and everything this month 😆 .. super excited!
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I'm so excited for the mermaid theme!!!!
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Yay in looking forward to the mermaid theme so I can finally use all the mermaid related items I have accumulated 😄🧜‍♀️🧜🧜‍♂️
    Wish I was able to get the mermaid outfit for the mermaid lagoon sys, but I only got the earnables & last 3 TS items. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Closet organization is desperately needed, I just think it is more complicated than we realize because the way the categories are set up and what you can wear with certain items is restricted so for this reason I think we will never fully have the ability to organize and categorize our own closets. Hopefully I am wrong! 

Either way they could add some categories to make it easier to locate items. I really like the search option and the tab option that some dolls have suggested.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Omg this Kollection would be perfect for Mermaid theme, I was hoping to get eyes or hair so badly but luck wasn’t on my side
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I’m having a hard time getting into my game it’s not loading. It’s not my connection either. @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Spoilers? 🥺❤️
  • britybritbritybrit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    12.6 items will become available this update 💜
    Hi! I’m relatively new to playing was wondering where these would become available? like in boxes?
    @britybrit they would most likely be available for diamonds and probably added to boxes 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • britybritbritybrit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @britybrit they would most likely be available for diamonds and probably added to boxes 
    Thank you!
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited August 2022
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing is glue fixing the ticket purchasing glitch for SYS?! If you guys saw my SYS group right now you would understand my concern Lol 😂 I want the dress so bad!!
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    We have a few glitches that would be nice to get fixed if possible in an update:

- recent db aura is locking after one use 
    - storyline outfit hair with the glowing blue bands on two pigtails is locking after one use 
    - flower handheld that prevents you from using aura

Am I missing anything?
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Reina12 said:
    We have a few glitches that would be nice to get fixed if possible in an update:

- storyline outfit hair with the glowing blue bands on two pigtails is locking after one use 

Am I missing anything?

Seconding all these! Also… The eyes on the new fashion goal, you have to choose the color before you put them on. Once you have them on it won’t let you change the color.
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Reina12 said:

Am I missing anything?
    Also the issue with the SYS ticket purchasing!! My group is insane and I want to at least get the handheld!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing is glue fixing the ticket purchasing glitch for SYS?! If you guys saw my SYS group right now you would understand my concern Lol 😂 I want the dress so bad!!

I asked yesterday, now I'll ask with urgency!  hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm hoping for spoilers tonight!!!🥰🥰 (It'll be night in my country)
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Reina12 said:

Am I missing anything?

Seconding all these! Also… The eyes on the new fashion goal, you have to choose the color before you put them on. Once you have them on it won’t let you change the color.
    There's a couple of eyes with this problem, right? 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Off-topic, but has anyone else already noticed this hair color in the baby colors? I don’t think we have it available to us. Also, why babies get the colors before us is a question that still haunts me lol

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Reina12 said:

Am I missing anything?

I don’t think it’s a glitch because you can simply scroll up and change the color in the “eye color” section.
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    People ask for kloset organisation. We got hair shine in the last big update 😂 sorry but apart from the new colours and colour intensity, the hair shine is useless imo
    Spoilers please 🥺 💖
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    The “Under a Spell” kollection looks totally up my street. Hope I’m not going to be disappointed. 
    Mermaid Lagoon and Night at the Theatre could be fun, more scope to experiment with outfits.
    Hope this a good update that addresses some of the stuff people have been asking for but I doubt it.

I play on iOS
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Carianthe said:
    Reina12 said:

Am I missing anything?

There used to be but I think they “fixed” the other ones (so the eyes can’t change color at all, lol)